4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

anotherperv

Dec 31, 2017
It's a femdom game, that's why the character is kinda pathetic and most sex scenes are game overs. I still thought the scenes were pretty hot though.
Maybe you just discovered this isn't your type of game.. man, i think you'd hate MGQ if you played XD.
Yeah this guy straight up completely ignored the overview in the first post that is very explicit in what it's like. MGQ is great except for the vore, but hey you can skip that.

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
Dev stated that they wanted to create game where humans are hopeless and succubus have absolute power over them. There is not a single trace of pity in any of the girls. That's why this game is so good. You are just trying to survive.

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
Finally beat this damn game and i got a question.
When you get the Escape ending, am I the only one peeved about the fact that when the MC is there enjoing his life right at the end you see the sprite of the school girl succubus walking in on him as he's about to enjoy his burger?

I was like, "This game did not make go through the pain of starting over to see the good ending just to give me a twist ending!"
I cant stand supposed good endings that end like that with "You're free and lived happily ever after, NOT!"
It feels like such a shit move after spending all that time to get a no deaths run.
Wish i could go all Angel Halo on those three succubus, especially since i called the MC, Luka.
Yes, in good ending Myusca is entering the restaurant. What happens next? We don't know, maybe there will be a sequel?

KohryuX

Dec 10, 2017
Yes, in good ending Myusca is entering the restaurant. What happens next? We don't know, maybe there will be a sequel?
I seriously doubt it, or even if there will be a sequel it will be another MC.
That ending is the classical horror ending of the MC thinking they got away but they actually didn't and cutting off just as the "Monster/Serial Killer" gets them by surprise.
No matter what happens, if you ask me that dude's done for if one of those succubus managed to track him down after 3 damn months.

Only one man could get out of that situation a victor, Ash fricking Williams.
That, or Luka wielding Angel Halo.

H3ll

Aug 31, 2017
Question If you already did finished it I'm missing the right middle scene for Vinum. The hint says go to her room at 23:30 and ask for her to kill you
yea some scenes for Venium made me restart many times testing out stuff but to get the scene u must have the mysterious jewel with all three hairs absorbed then she will kill you the way he wants. I did it on normal mode so i sacrificed the pizza guy to get it so im not sure if opening the drawer with the gun (gun is only in easy mode, incase people don't know eg. Me when i started) will affect the scene because i know if u open the drawer with the gun and enter her room she kill you after a few words like "you have been looking around" or some shit. So i recommend getting the mysterious jewel by sacrificing the pizza guy. But u can try using the gun if u want

Subido

Jul 25, 2017
Question If you already did finished it I'm missing the right middle scene for Vinum. The hint says go to her room at 23:30 and ask for her to kill you
This particular scene can be tricky to unlock, as it has very specific requirements, two of which the in-game hint fails to mention:

* You MUST have the Glistening Mysterious Jewel in your possession; and
* You MUST NOT have angered Vinum beforehand.

In order to achieve this easily, just start a new game, do Vinum's sacrifice task, get the Mysterious Jewel from her room, get the three hairs, charge the jewel, and go to her room at 23:30. Don't get caught or do anything unnecessary, and the scene should be yours.

Reactions: Vohsan and T3DP4XF

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
This particular scene can be tricky to unlock, as it has very specific requirements, two of which the in-game hint fails to mention:

In order to achieve this easily, just start a new game, do Vinum's sacrifice task, get the Mysterious Jewel from her room, get the three hairs, charge the jewel, and go to her room at 23:30. Don't get caught or do anything unnecessary, and the scene should be yours.
I see thank you that was a very specific answer by the way Have you found any use for the Toilet paper yet?

anotherperv

Dec 31, 2017

damn son do you have the deets on nemea's 23:30 as well?

GottaSpaghet

Jan 14, 2018
Mostly tryin to find out how to get the V+ scene
Dont know if thats the name but its the one with the suction tail thing

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
I seriously doubt it, or even if there will be a sequel it will be another MC.
That ending is the classical horror ending of the MC thinking they got away but they actually didn't and cutting off just as the "Monster/Serial Killer" gets them by surprise.
No matter what happens, if you ask me that dude's done for if one of those succubus managed to track him down after 3 damn months.

Only one man could get out of that situation a victor, Ash fricking Williams.
That, or Luka wielding Angel Halo.
I believe her entering a restaurant was just a coincidence, because of bad ending. I don't know how to use "spoiler" here, but because of that i doubt she entered restaurant because she tracked them down. And yes, i also believe that if there is gonna be a sequel it would be with new mc and girls.

anotherperv

Dec 31, 2017
like for the summons you need an object + semen, is that an item in game or does the character just jack off there or what?
yes, if you had tried summoning something even once you would see you can always try to produce semen on location. it does take a certain amount of health so if you don't have enough you can't do it.

moqrei

Nov 7, 2017
Is there a particular requirement for the AR Succubus scene? I tried entering the Summon Room as a kid but it wouldn't let me.

hanszimmer

Jan 15, 2018
I have problems getting the jewel from Nemeas room when she is bathing. Whenever i click on the table I do find the jewel but I can't pick it up. Anyone got a solution?

Reactions: Cantaloupe Hunter

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
After I played through the game, with your help ofc, I thought I get a "good" end where I get a haram or so.
So what can I get out of this game ? That no mater what and how you do things, we humans are nothing for them just as food, nothing more and nothing less like for us is water just a consumable object which we wont get any romantic fantasys about what so ever ?

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
After I played through the game, with your help ofc, I thought I get a "good" end where I get a haram or so.
So what can I get out of this game ? That no mater what and how you do things, we humans are nothing for them just as food, nothing more and nothing less like for us is water just a consumable object which we wont get any romantic fantasys about what so ever ?
Yep. That's why this game is so good. In any other game it would be "omg, You are so cute, loser in real life but i fell in love in You, i will be part of Your harem". Here You are just a food, it just happens that Myusca is sadist and she likes to play with her food, so she let You "develop a better flavor". The whole game is about them being superior. You are not supposed to like them, You are supposed to be afraid of them and this game shows it perfectly. My favorite moment is when Vinum catches You in the basement. Clean murder, without a single word. She didn't even change her facial expression. Devs surely accomplished what they wanted.

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes