4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

babes313

Oct 21, 2017
Do you know what time does the bottle in the infinite library and bottle in myusca's room appears? I can't seem to find the pendant for summoning the pendant in Vinum's room different right? And How do you get the pink crystal in nemea's room?
If I remember right, I did search the nail polish around 17.00, TheImage has tell you how to find it above. As bottle in Myusca room....I don't recall to find anything in her room other than wallet and her hair.
And there's nothing but the black crystal in Vinum's room that you can take, assuming this is what you mean, you can get it by shoot table in her room using pistol (found in underground) forcefully or make a deal with her so she will give you key for that.
Crystal on Nemea room.....if what you mean is red colored jewel for summoning, you can find it near....or was it on her white table (cabinet??) ONLY after you have read all the books in Vinum's room and learn about summoning rituals.

Reactions: Cantaloupe Hunter

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
If I remember right, I did search the nail polish around 17.00, TheImage has tell you how to find it above. As bottle in Myusca room....I don't recall to find anything in her room other than wallet and her hair.
And there's nothing but the black crystal in Vinum's room that you can take, assuming this is what you mean, you can get it by shoot table in her room using pistol (found in underground) forcefully or make a deal with her so she will give you key for that.
Crystal on Nemea room.....if what you mean is red colored jewel for summoning, you can find it near....or was it on her white table (cabinet??) ONLY after you have read all the books in Vinum's room and learn about summoning rituals.
Ahh I see the reason I was asking those is because I've look up on the hint section on the game but can't find it Are you sure there's a pistol in the basement? Because I've only seen rocks there

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
For the nail polish in the library you just have to walk down until you character says something, then walk up for quite some time and you'll see it shinning on the left hand side. Sorry, I don't know about the rest
Oh so there's no bottle there? I checked up at the hint at the game that there's a bottle in the library is there a specific time for this? Because l did this and the MC said that he's seen the same place before but the item didn't appeared

babes313

Oct 21, 2017
Oh so there's no bottle there? I checked up at the hint at the game that there's a bottle in the library is there a specific time for this? Because l did this and the MC said that he's seen the same place before but the item didn't appeared
Uhhhh.....no idea since I'm not really experimenting with time on getting that nail polish. Like TheImage says go down till MC said something (yes you know it) then go back up.....uhhh....about 3 times of passing through lamp and KEEP on walking near the left side of wall, you will see something shine on floor. And technically nail polish is being kept in a bottle yes :V

There is gun on the underground, you cannot possibly miss that shine on upper wall........

H3ll

Aug 31, 2017

Overview:

The time of your cum milking to the death draws near.
Will you fight? Turn the tables? Use persuasion? Oppose?
That's Impossible.
You are a helpless human being which has been caught by succubi.
In front of their overwhelming demon powers, you have no means to
resist and the only thing you can do... is way for your inevitable end.
That being said... You can run.
You are just food, livestock, a feeble human.
There is no need for them to restrain you or anything.
Seize the opportunity and escape from the house.​

Updated: Jan/01/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes
Version: 2.0
Language: English
Genre: Rape, Male protagonist, Succubus, Reverse Rape, Monster, Futa on Male, Vore, Voiced, 2dcg, monster girl, futa/shemale, loli, horror, adventure, big tits, fantasy, vaginal sex, virgin, multiple endings, big ass

Installation:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "Succubus Prison House of Lewd Demons.exe." (App local or Japanese voice pack needed)
3- Click the first option that appears​

Download: - - -
-
(Thanks )

is the completed translation already installed or do i have to download from their patreon and install myself, and does this ave the Voice DLC thing?? Also when i open the game in the menu the bottom has update, should i download the update after clicking on it

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Uhhhh.....no idea since I'm not really experimenting with time on getting that nail polish. Like TheImage says go down till MC said something (yes you know it) then go back up.....uhhh....about 3 times of passing through lamp and KEEP on walking near the left side of wall, you will see something shine on floor. And technically nail polish is being kept in a bottle yes :V

There is gun on the underground, you cannot possibly miss that shine on upper wall........
Where is the bottle with nail inside is? I just tried it again he says he keeps on walking over and over the same place but I can't seem to find it where is it near to? By the way There was no sparkling thing in the basement but the ground there with water that's where the gun is

babes313

Oct 21, 2017
Where is the bottle with nail inside is? I just tried it again he says he keeps on walking over and over the same place but I can't seem to find it where is it near to? By the way There was no sparkling thing in the basement but the ground there with water that's where the gun is
It's supposed to be on floor, left side. I dunno if you cannot find it since it could be different game version (I dunno my game version btw so asking it is kinda pointless) else I found it just as how TheImage describe how it got found.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
It's supposed to be on floor, left side. I dunno if you cannot find it since it could be different game version (I dunno my game version btw so asking it is kinda pointless) else I found it just as how TheImage describe how it got found.
Could you try this for me if it will work? Keep walking down until the mc notice the same place then go up 5 times just keep checking left thanks

H3ll

Aug 31, 2017
i
Could you try this for me if it will work? Keep walking down until the mc notice the same place then go up 5 times just keep checking left thanks
well i can say u can find it not sure how but i am guessing, u must know how to summon demons (by reading both bookshelves in the loli's room), again i am just guessing just got the game today. Maybe u have to gotten multiple summoning items before it spawns???( because i got 3 or 4 summoning items before i found nail polish)And i also found it at night so maybe has to be night time.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
i

well i can say u can find it not sure how but i am guessing, u must know how to summon demons (by reading both bookshelves in the loli's room), again i am just guessing just got the game today. Maybe u have to gotten multiple summoning items before it spawns???( because i got 3 or 4 summoning items before i found nail polish)And i also found it at night so maybe has to be night time.
No the reason It can be found easily because there's a pattern in the infinite library and you gotta follow that to get the nail polisher

babes313

Oct 21, 2017
I did try it as how TheImage explained it and it works, walk down till MC says something then go up while keep your eyes on left side. I cannot possibly explains this better as this is how I literally get it.

anotherperv

Dec 31, 2017
How many times do you need to use the phone? I used it once to get the password for the summoning area but experimenting with it in all the locations is not appealing for possibly no payoff.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
I did try it as how TheImage explained it and it works, walk down till MC says something then go up while keep your eyes on left side. I cannot possibly explains this better as this is how I literally get it.
Yeah you did but you didn't specify how you did it you just said that you got it

anotherperv

Dec 31, 2017
I don't want to take away from f95user's efforts cause I'm following his guide once I realized I really had no interest in figuring the game out myself and couldn't get the pizza timing quite right until I ordered the pizza at about 10:15 and told them to get there in an hour and 45 minutes. Otherwise I kept having myusaku get back first.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Just wanted to ask where and what time does the dildo,box in myusca room and the box in the living room appears?

haidaran

Apr 22, 2017
is there an emulator for this game engine for android. i really like it but i don't have enough time for my laptop right now

anotherperv

Dec 31, 2017
I've gathered other summoning items but can't seem to collect nemea's jewel whether she's in the bath or basement. This is really strange. I even tried in a save where I had the mysterious jewel with N's hair in it in case I needed a charm or something. Also one of Nemea's endings is supposed to be asking to die at 23:30 but she's asleep then and waking her up just gets the disturbing her sleep death? Can anyone clear that up?

edit: no clue what difference it was. Was actually able to pick up the jewel at 23:50 with the main light out but the computer light on.

Justarandom

Jun 23, 2017
About how long does this game take to get to the good parts/finish it? Looks interesting but I'm not going to play it if it takes 2 hours before anything happens

H3ll

Aug 31, 2017
how do u get nemea's gem???? the character wont pick it up..............

EDIT: Nvm after i did a summoned demon ending i chose "start over" an could get it straight away when she left her oom

• Wow
Reactions: Cantaloupe Hunter
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes