4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
I know I've asked this But Nobody's answering So I'm asking you If you might know But How many endings does this game have and what are those?
I have no idea how many it has. I don't think people are ignoring you mate, I think everyone's trying to figure it out. So far I know there's 4, one for each girl and then the 0 death escape one.

Reactions: ponyguy

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
I have no idea how many it has. I don't think people are ignoring you mate, I think everyone's trying to figure it out. So far I know there's 4, one for each girl and then the 0 death escape one.
Oh I see they aren't? I thought they were tho xD by the way Who's the 4th girl? Weren't there just 3 sisters? Or Does the other girl succubus included?

winthrop

Aug 21, 2017
I was thinking there would be an ending to make them human again but it seems that is not possible?
They weren't ever human, but this should be an ending in the game. The succubae mention a relative who royally fucked up and one of the books indicates that they will become human if they don't regularly feed on humans. MC should be able to use that knowledge to somehow turn the tables on them. He probably wouldn't get a harem out of it and the chimera would still be around, but he would have the satisfaction of besting his tormentors.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Do you need certain items or something to get them? Or You just have to die?
Basically you have to escape 4 times. Once without any deaths, and then 3 more times with I think 7+ deaths, which will allow you to choose what girls room you get to go into

Reactions: T3DP4XF and ponyguy

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Basically you have to escape 4 times. Once without any deaths, and then 3 more times with I think 7+ deaths, which will allow you to choose what girls room you get to go into
What? So I have finished the game once then I have to play it 3 time with 7 deaths? Or More? I mean 3 clear times with 7 deaths?

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
What? So I have finished the game once then I have to play it 3 time with 7 deaths? Or More? I mean 3 clear times with 7 deaths?
Okay,
"Escape ending" = 0 death escape
Girl endings (can be done in any order)
Myusca Ending = 7+ deaths overall, escape, then walk into her room (Top left)
Vinum Ending = 7+ deaths overall, escape, then walk into her room (Middle right)
Nemea Ending = 7+ deaths overall, escape, then walk into her room (Bottom left)

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Okay,
"Escape ending" = 0 death escape
Girl endings (can be done in any order)
Myusca Ending = 7+ deaths overall, escape, then walk into her room (Top left)
Vinum Ending = 7+ deaths overall, escape, then walk into her room (Middle right)
Nemea Ending = 7+ deaths overall, escape, then walk into her room (Bottom left)
So yeah I have done the Escape Enidng Do I have to start a new game again and die 7 times and choose one of them? And by the way How will you choose them? Do you have too like go to their own rooms and choose them? Or Do you choose them when trying to escape? And like what time do you go there to choose their ending?

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Can you please answer my graphics related question here?
I just want to know if the game is supposed to look like that, if so fine, if not I'll try to fix it. I just want to know if I should try or not. Thanks!
Sorry, I'm not sure what your game looks like, but this is what mine looks like for reference:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So yeah I have done the Escape Enidng Do I have to start a new game again and die 7 times and choose one of them? And by the way How will you choose them? Do you have too like go to their own rooms and choose them? Or Do you choose them when trying to escape? And like what time do you go there to choose their ending?
I haven't done a no death run yet, but you should be able to load then just rack up some deaths and reload time before escaping. And to choose them you choose them after you return to the house. It's very obvious when the choice is about to happen.

Reactions: swmas and ponyguy

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Sorry, I'm not sure what your game looks like, but this is what mine looks like for reference:

I haven't done a no death run yet, but you should be able to load then just rack up some deaths and reload time before escaping. And to choose them you choose them after you return to the house. It's very obvious when the choice is about to happen.
So Should I pick Load from before so I can stack my deaths or should I start over? After you return the house? You mean with 7 deaths then finished the game and the mc will return to pick one of them?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
So Should I pick Load from before so I can stack my deaths or should I start over? After you return the house? You mean with 7 deaths then finished the game and the mc will return to pick one of them?
Pretty sure you pick Start Over if you wanna keep your deaths. Load will just let you load a save.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
If you have more than 7 deaths and want one of the girl's endings then yes, just escape.
By the way do you know what time does the bottle in the infinite library and bottle in myusca's room appears? Also I can't seem to find the pendant for summoning the pendant in Vinum's room different right?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
By the way do you know what time does the bottle in the infinite library and bottle in myusca's room appears? Also I can't seem to find the pendant for summoning the pendant in Vinum's room different right?
I don't, sorry. I've barely played the game. So far I've just been going around trying to find random scenes.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017

Do you know what time does the bottle in the infinite library and bottle in myusca's room appears? I can't seem to find the pendant for summoning the pendant in Vinum's room different right? And How do you get the pink crystal in nemea's room?

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Do you know what time does the bottle in the infinite library and bottle in myusca's room appears? I can't seem to find the pendant for summoning the pendant in Vinum's room different right? And How do you get the pink crystal in nemea's room?
For the nail polish in the library you just have to walk down until you character says something, then walk up for quite some time and you'll see it shinning on the left hand side. Sorry, I don't know about the rest

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes