4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
So I finally beat the game with a 0 death save. As TheImage said, after you beat the game once, you can enable hints for h-scenes under options in the gallery menu.
This will be my writeup of how to get through, I'd like to think it's pretty accurate.
Note: if there's a timegap of 1 hour or more, you can use that time to sleep, but as far as I can tell, being low hp/vigor doesn't actually prevent you from progressing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Special thanks for providing an accurate timetable of each NPC goes to

Edit: after experimenting with the pizza timer a bunch, I think I found a failsafe way of successfully getting it right every time:
Wait until exactly 10:06, go straight into Nemea's room, turn on the lights, talk to the teaset on her table (advances time by 1 minute) and then order straight away (still setting it to 2 hours). I've tried this over 10 times now and it seems to work like a charm.
Just by interacting with her tea set?

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Yes, there are several objects in the game that advance the clock by 1 minute every time you talk to them, the tea set is one of them.
What are those several objects that you're saying? Just asking so I can save time from looking xD

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
I cannot compile a list of them, but I don't know why you would need it anyway. If you need to progress the game by 1 minute, just go into your room or the restroom on the upper floor and use the "wait" command.
It's because you know? So you wouldn't wait in your room anyway Instead in that one minute place

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Well, if it's worth it for you, just check out several items in each room and see which ones pop the clock ahead a minute. They should do it every time you interact with them.
Are you sure about the time on pizza? Because I save in his room and look at the time their Then I go to nemea's room on 10:06 or 10:07 exact time then after it's 11 or something I waited until 12:05 waiting and I tried going downstairs to check and Myusca arrive the front door with someone So Which clock should I use? The save game clock or the clock on the upper left?

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
I'm absolutely sure. Check the video I uploaded in my walkthrough post, you can see how I did it there (pizza part shown in the video from 01:40 - 03:20).
What video? You didn't post anything? Can you share me the link? Cuz myusca's always the one answering the pizza guy

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
I'll try setting the computer in 1 hour because myusca seems to leave at 11:03 on the upper right clock will setting it early be okay? And you didn't answer the question what clock should I look? The save game clock or the upper right?

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
The ingame clock on the upper right corner, it's visible at all times except in conversations.
So I should either wait for the hand of the clock point at 6 or 7?

You had to wait for the hand of the clock to point at 6 then set the computer time in 1 hour and 30 mins then mess with the teacup to skip alittle time And It should be okay It might be alittle earlier than yours tho

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
If your clock looks like in this pic when you sit down at the computer, putting the pizza order timer to 2 hours should work out for you.
It did.But a little earlier than yours You had to wait for the hand of the clock to point at 6 then set the computer time in 1 hour and 30 mins then mess with the teacup to skip alittle time And It should be okay It might be alittle earlier than yours tho and I had something wrong I look followed the clock on the save game instead of following the ingame clock that's why it didn't trigger

By the way If you wait until your time on the ingame clock exactly 10:30 and set the delivery in 1hour 30mins waited 20mins in your room it will exactly trigger in his room But it's not exactly right It's random like the other guy said so Just repeat your save from setting the computer clock and just wait in his room and it will trigger well it will exactly work If you wait 20 in that time Nemea will go out of her room to the stairs then You're in his room right? Well wait for 2mins after she left her room by that time go to her room and keep messing with the teaset to skip the time.

qwedsa78

Jan 28, 2017
So I finally beat the game with a 0 death save. As TheImage said, after you beat the game once, you can enable hints for h-scenes under options in the gallery menu.
This will be my writeup of how to get through, I'd like to think it's pretty accurate.
Note: if there's a timegap of 1 hour or more, you can use that time to sleep, but as far as I can tell, being low hp/vigor doesn't actually prevent you from progressing.

Just in case anyone is confused as to these directions, I made a video where you can see me go through the entire thing. It's about 19 minutes long, even though I kept a semi-speedrun pace.

Edit: after experimenting with the pizza timer a bunch, I think I found a failsafe way of successfully getting it right every time:
Wait until exactly 10:06, go straight into Nemea's room, turn on the lights, talk to the teaset on her table (advances time by 1 minute) and then order straight away (still setting it to 2 hours). I've tried this over 10 times now and it seems to work like a charm.
Are you able to upload your saves?

Reactions: dinotits

susan4

Sep 11, 2017
can anybody please help me on playing this game on RPG wolf cause everytime ive playing and rpg wolf game always pop up the green error like this

"LoadGraphic ERROR: Cannot find the following files
ERROR: Cannot find [etc/etc/]
File Read Error *Continuing play can result in shutdown errors"

somethigs like this everytime... Or do i need to decrypted all the files? i donno the solution worried the file corrupted T^T

please help me fix this issue and help me find a way to play an rpg wolf game... T^T

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017

Just in case anyone is confused as to these directions, I made a video where you can see me go through the entire thing. It's about 19 minutes long, even though I kept a semi-speedrun pace.

ok dude how did you do it i followed every step i came out of the house but after some time the guy just keeps coming to the house and i get the game over wtf

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
ok dude how did you do it i followed every step i came out of the house but after some time the guy just keeps coming to the house and i get the game over wtf
it means you died during the run. It's called 0 death for a reason, you can't die ever. If you die, you reload the save file. The "Start Over" option still counts as a death.

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
Do you have to have a copy of that timetable. trying to find summoned endings would be better if i could track them

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
is it only me or everytime i tried to open an RPG Wolf game its always pop ups the green error on the game can anybody help what issue on my computer or am i just missing some patch file from other place? :/ View attachment 55237
Are you playing with App local or the japanese language pack for your computer?

Reactions: bazelgeuse

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
it means you died during the run. It's called 0 death for a reason, you can't die ever. If you die, you reload the save file. The "Start Over" option still counts as a death.
ohh ok thanks didn't know that

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Are you playing with App local or the japanese language pack for your computer?
I know I've asked this But Nobody's answering So I'm asking you If you might know But How many endings does this game have and what are those?

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes