4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Also, since new people are going to try out this wonderful game, I must tell you, first of all, go blind into this experience.
Yeah, you can get a bit stuck at times, but you can logic your way out of almost all puzzles this game throws at you, the only "unfair" thing is the pizza time, which I thought it was trial and error, though there may have been information I missed.
There are a ton of hidden interactions in the game, which makes it worthwhile to tinker with the mechanics and loop time and time again. Just remember to use saves, read the dialogues instead of skipping as they may give you great clues to advance and have fun!
In my opinion, it's the best succubus game there is and I wish I could forget all about it to play it blind once again
Thank you for the advice. I will be sure to continue avoiding spoilers. :cool:

Reactions: Darwin's speech
Aug 12, 2022
It doesn't give me a virus, it's just the download sites (like Katfile and Mexashare) are really scammy and full of these random popups and you have to click through a bunch of scammy shit. And yes I have an adblocker, but I can't use it in incognito. I just don't want my computer to get hacked if that is possible.

Ashhhhhh

Feb 11, 2022
It doesn't give me a virus, it's just the download sites (like Katfile and Mexashare) are really scammy and full of these random popups and you have to click through a bunch of scammy shit. And yes I have an adblocker, but I can't use it in incognito. I just don't want my computer to get hacked if that is possible.
I don't have a straight up solution but you can also enable your ad-blocker to work in incognito at it's settings

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

DoramanVG

May 18, 2024
Man, This game is amazing. My first playthrough was basic blind, and i had to make a txt with the routine of the Succubus and some location of the items. But it as worth, and the ending was sooooo cooolll, the credits with her face was really charming and just to end it all, the game just close. (Sad that i had some issues with some bugs but it was a nice experience)

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes