4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
That moment when you get the white devil end at 0 deaths, i think the kagura tl forgot to disable some switches
Also the White Devil used my character name after he turned to ash, SO I WAS THE WHITE DEVIL ALL ALONG! LMAO

Also, is there a translation for what she yaps about during the credits before crashing the game??

• Red Heart
Reactions: bwardyunbip

Frosthugger

Dec 28, 2017
That moment when you get the white devil end at 0 deaths, i think the kagura tl forgot to disable some switches
Also the White Devil used my character name after he turned to ash, SO I WAS THE WHITE DEVIL ALL ALONG! LMAO

Also, is there a translation for what she yaps about during the credits before crashing the game??
I think the older, non-Kagura version has that. She went to snack on the world I think. Like ate everyone.

Reactions: bwardyunbip
Jun 28, 2017
i cant get this game to run. i played it before a long time ago but now it just starts and immediately stops responding. anyone know a fix? or if this has already been solved, a link to it?

Frosthugger

Dec 28, 2017
i cant get this game to run. i played it before a long time ago but now it just starts and immediately stops responding. anyone know a fix? or if this has already been solved, a link to it?
If the Kagura version is not working for you, try the older one - it's in the first post, under 'fan translation' spoiler.

lucianor

Nov 10, 2023
Here a rough ish walkthrogh I got from somewhere if you guys still need help. c:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the 4th option to choose from is not appearing

Here a rough ish walkthrogh I got from somewhere if you guys still need help. c:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the 4th option to choose from is not appearing

SeraphBorealis

Feb 5, 2021
I'll be honest, I've been at this for a while now, and I cannot figure out for the life of me how to actually get this game to work. The KG version seems to not have sound at all, and the fan version breaks every other scene. Does any one have a tutorial on how to get the game to run properly with all the necessary patches?!?!? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes