4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Hello there, i try to make my game work but somehow there is missing cards and i can't even start any fight. My game is corrupted, my computer is localised japanese so i don't understand why it's happening. It worked way before
what's your windows language set to? not locale, language

Mar 22, 2023
Hello there, i try to make my game work but somehow there is missing cards and i can't even start any fight. My game is corrupted, my computer is localised japanese so i don't understand why it's happening. It worked way before
Both the Region and Format have to also be changed to either English or Japanese.

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
Did some experimenting. Turns out that the CRC check the modded Unityplayer.dll bypassed was only for the external bundle files, not the Unlit Mosaic edit.
...Uncensor's back up. Bunnygirl, Schoolgirl, and SoWaD's 3 are censored again, but the rest are in the clear.
Using the new dll included causes the game to fail to load mono, sadly.

*edit:* Just using the original (unmodded) dll, along with your edits to the resources.assets file works perfectly aside from the first three, like you mentioned earlier (the ones who use a different way of handling the character's piece).

Last edited:

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Using the new dll included causes the game to fail to load mono, sadly.

*edit:* Just using the original (unmodded) dll, along with your edits to the resources.assets file works perfectly aside from the first three, like you mentioned earlier (the ones who use a different way of handling the character's piece).
Oh fak I forgot to remove the old dll.
...Fixed.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
fellas I have bad news,
as of the 3rd of this month (I only just found out because I was busy when I got the email notif) dlsite "temporarily" stopped accepting visa and mastercard transactions.
ergo, I cannot pay for the subscription anymore
E: I might be able to figure something out with amazon pay, my only alternative option as I am not japanese, we will have to address this later as I don't have anything setup on that shit and I am busy all week

Reactions: HGviewer

MK252000

Dec 11, 2019
fellas I have bad news,
as of the 3rd of this month (I only just found out because I was busy when I got the email notif) dlsite "temporarily" stopped accepting visa and mastercard transactions.
ergo, I cannot pay for the subscription anymore
E: I might be able to figure something out with amazon pay, my only alternative option as I am not japanese, we will have to address this later as I don't have anything setup on that shit and I am busy all week
allow me to suggest you to use Paypal as alternative, while you don't need to have JP version of amazon necessarily to pay it, you can use Paypal too while still using the exact same Visa that you've been using to buy stuff from DLsite

Reactions: DD33

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
allow me to suggest you to use Paypal as alternative, while you don't need to have JP version of amazon necessarily to pay it, you can use Paypal too while still using the exact same Visa that you've been using to buy stuff from DLsite
You can only use PayPal to purchase DLsite Points, rather than paying for stuff directly. Idk the exact amounts you can do that in for PayPal, but you can at least use DLsite points for Ci-en subscriptions and the exchange rate should be pretty much equal (1 point = 1 yen both directions).

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
You can only use PayPal to purchase DLsite Points, rather than paying for stuff directly. Idk the exact amounts you can do that in for PayPal, but you can at least use DLsite points for Ci-en subscriptions and the exchange rate should be pretty much equal (1 point = 1 yen both directions).
yeah when I went to look at the points thing it only offered me amazon pay as an option. I'll get it figured out when I have some free time on Monday. I have a race to do this weekend so I'm busy as fuck until then

Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019
yeah when I went to look at the points thing it only offered me amazon pay as an option. I'll get it figured out when I have some free time on Monday. I have a race to do this weekend so I'm busy as fuck until then
The main way of paying with paypal is by buying points via gift cards on and then redeeming them on DLSite

Reactions: Oblivion9873

MK252000

Dec 11, 2019
understandable that you are confused, i kinda did the first time, not realizing the option was there on plain sight
DL amazon.PNG DL paypal.PNG

you buy DL point which is just 1 point = 1 yen rate, there's no taxes added no nothing, you don't get any loses

Reactions: Oblivion9873

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
thanks for the help guys.
I am pleased to announce
1714997674374.png
someone should remind me in like 10 months though to buy more points if the visa situation doesn't resolve or to switch back to using my card at that point

Reactions: ZX7H
4.50 star(s) 16 Votes