4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
The images of the png files seem to be the same, but the sizes of the dumped files are slightly different compared to the previous version.
Anyway, the MD5 value is different and does not work in the latest version.

MD5 is used to distinguish files with the same texture names, but the values may vary depending on the GPU. My system is an AMD GPU, and I created a plugin using the dumped MD5 values. It will work fine on AMD GPUs, but may not work on NVIDIA or INTEL.

if your system is NOT AMD, backup the "BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\" folder and remove it. run game, press ALT-F11 once.
look around censored scenes. back to menu. quit game.
now dumped files are exists on "BepInEx\plugins\ModImagesDump\" folder. You will see numbered folders, select the one with the most files. Since it overlaps with the contents of other folders, you only need to use the one with the most files.
there are some "texture_00_blahblah....png" files. "blahblah" is MD5 value.

uncensor plugin has
texture_00_8f9feb83566d4e2a403ec7aa92b7f479.png
texture_00_b66a0ce0c313ebcddfa5001750ab8b94.png
texture_00_db46c5449cd583d21b0d23866eac864c.png
files at "BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\Uncensored\" folder. I renamed it matched dumped files.

Since NVIDIA or INTEL GPUs may have different values, if someone who has the relevant GPU dumps it and tells us the values, we can organize it and create a plugin pack.

There are only three files prepared, but in reality there are many more censored images. It would be a good idea to prepare the censored images by dumping them with a tool such as . I'm not good at graphics.
That did it thanks.

Updated FullMod so the uncensor works on the previously broken scenes.

Also thanks for that info on GPUs and Alt-F11.

Being able to straight dump all the textures from the game is actually a crazy superpower.
Is this a specific method added by DumRendererDemosaic that can work with any game, cause that'd be crazy.

Also, I know about the uncensored images for Bunnygirl, and Bloomergirl. Sadly, unless someone can uncensor the pussy and dick images from those, they'll forever remain censored. It's crazy how the first girls just had a completely different censorship method unlike the later girls.

Reactions: kumarin

dadgs

Jul 29, 2017
I did some not entirely correct translation for Milk Demon quotes for v20240331a. It will look much better than those auto generated translations done by the plugin. I'd say translation is close enough for now.

You'll need to place files in translator directory inside the game folder, and replace AutoGeneratedTralsnations to make sure my quotes are applied correctly.
Game Folder\AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text

Upd. Added some missing lines and translations.

Last edited:
Reactions: courier68

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I did some not actual translation for Milk Demon quotes for v20240331a. It will look much better than those auto generated translations done by the plugin. It's not entirely correct, but I'd say it's close enough for now. No, not an april fools joke.

You'll need to place files in translator directory inside the game folder, and replace AutoGeneratedTralsnations to make sure my quotes are applied correctly.
Game Folder\AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text
I think it's asking too much to replace _autogenerated too. I think you should put all the additions you made in the new file.

dadgs

Jul 29, 2017
I removed all phrases that have been autogenerated for Milk Demon from that file. I'm not sure how the plugin pulls the lines for translations, but I did it just in case it's "get first matching line and break" and it gets them from the first file in alphabetical order.

Last edited:

KitsuneZeta

Dec 12, 2020
I'm not sure how the plugin pulls the lines for translations, but I did it just in case it's "get first matching line and break" and it gets them from the first file in alphabetical order.
Close enough, but for the sake of completion, the priority is more or less the following:

1) Any loose .txt file in the folder EXCLUDING the specific files defined in your AutoTranslator config for Output/Substitution/Preprocessor/Postprocessor files (three of which have specific uses elsewhere). I forget what specific order is used here between text files, would have to double-check.
2) If no loose .txt file has a match, then All .zip files in alphabetical sort order have their txt files parsed until one is found. This means if a translation exists in two different zip files named, for instance, 06_TranslationTweaks.zip and zz_BaseText.zip, the translation in 06_TranslationTweaks.zip will be used.
3) If we still don't have a translation for a string at this point, we check the Output file (by default, the _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt file) and if it's not there, AutoTranslator attempts to run the string through a translator and if a translation is returned, that gets appended to the output file and immediately used.

Point 2 actually means that we can take those translation text files from Gadriel's folder, specifically rename the _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt from it to any other name ("Unsorted.txt", for instance), then take all the relevant text files (so everything that isn't _Postprocessors, _Preprocessors, or _Substitutions) and drop them into a zip archive and just have that zip file sit in the en\text folder and it will work just fine, which makes managing the translation file on a Steam Deck using the KODI file manager surprisingly easy and paves the way for more modular tweaks and personalizations that don't have to be entirely redone every time Gadriel updates the "base translation" as I call it.

...oh, by the way, I did have this working on a Steam Deck, translation plugin active and everything. I suggest turning off the frame limiter in GameScope entirely, as that will cause slowdowns even if set to 60 for some reason. Haven't tried putting the latest version on there, though I expect it would work just as well.

Reactions: dadgs

ansel_retel

Sep 17, 2022
wasn't working on my version for some reason

like clicking the save settings button does not close the settings menu

idk why
Just following up on this, it seems to be an issue with read/write permissions, since decks i make also arent saving and i get an error log upon winning a game

kamlither

Oct 7, 2022
These are the instructions. You have to look at them now. People who complain they don't know what to do WILL be subject to light mockery.
If you're new here, go to the Translation Storage Folder and download everything inside it.
Unzip the Autotranslator with WinRar (It's *free* if you keep closing its requests to buy it) and place both the exe and the Autotranslator folder in the game's main folder, next to the Succubus Reborn.exe.
Run the Setup.exe, allow it to finish, then press any key to close the console. It will create a new folder and a new .exe.
Run the game with the new .exe at least once, though I recommend the original one after that, it's faster. The game is now fully-translated and optionally has a full set of card skins.

If you want to uncensor the game, go to the Uncensor Pack Storage and download the folder inside. It'll have the name of the SPECIFIC BUILD it is designed for, if it doesn't match, don't use it.
Overwrite the game's files with the files within, drag-drop style. They're already formatted, don't worry.

If you want my Sprite Pack, go into the Sprite Pack folder and download the folder inside.
Drag-and-Drop in the game's main file. Overwriting recommended, of course.

If you want my Decklist, open it and CTRL+C a deck code inside, then press the 'Create new Deck from Code' button in the deck editing screen in-game.
The original comment is as follows below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can you pls do gentle succubus

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes