4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Sina0256

Jan 30, 2024
Here I can help you out, it took me a bit to understand this stuff too but it's pretty easy to figure out.

First, you're going to need to download Reipatcher which is provided in this MEGA link here (The file you are looking for will be a ZIP folder called, "SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.rar":

Once you download this zip file, you can unpack it using 7Zip or whatever- (I recommend keeping a spare copy of the "SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.rar" in whatever folder you use to keep your H-Games this way you don't have to redownload it) next you're going to want to move the application "SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator" into your Succubus Reborn game folder (don't worry about putting it in any specific sub-folders just place the application in the main folder which is the folder you open in order to gain access to the game exe.)

Next, open up SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator once it is done setting up it will tell you to click any button to exit the application. After you do this, a second Succubus Reborn application should've been created this time it will be called "Succubus Reborn (Patch and Run)"- this will be the application you use to gain access to the translated version of the game.

What you want to do now is open up the newly created "Succubus Reborn (Patch and Run)" application/shortcut. After a little while, you should see that the main menu has now been roughly translated to English.

In order to get the far better community made translation, you're going to need to open up that MEGA folder I shared earlier, now you are going to need to download the "_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt" file (note: it is important to keep an eye out on the date this file has been updated so you know that you are downloading the most up to date version). After you download this file you are going to want to 'cut' it, then you need to open up the "AutoTranslator" folder that was created when you set up the "SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator" file earlier. Once you open up this folder, do the following:

1. Open up the "Translation" folder
2. Open the "en" folder
3. Open the "Text" folder
4. Paste the "_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt" file into the folder. Your PC will ask if you are sure you want to replace the file inside the folder, make sure you click yes.
5. Go back to your Succubus Reborn folder and re-open the "Succubus Reborn (Patch and Run)" application/shortcut. Now you should notice that the English translation is a lot more clearer than before (first hint would be that the main menu UI is all properly capitalized).

After you do this you are all done! Lemme know if you need any other help
This fuking helped alot

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
I'm happy for them to figure out whatever works for them long term, rather a good game eventually than never or a bad game tossed out, but please dear god I hope these fuckers don't turn into Koda or some shit and just slowly devolve into never updating.

anyway here's the upload

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I'm happy for them to figure out whatever works for them long term, rather a good game eventually than never or a bad game tossed out, but please dear god I hope these fuckers don't turn into Koda or some shit and just slowly devolve into never updating.

anyway here's the upload
Mega
Ohey.
Changelog:
New scene: Milk Demon Cowgirl. It's... okay. Funnily enough, it has the right-click switch to smother your face in her breasts, and you can... left click to flip up her skirt? ...But that advances dialogue. What is going on in their heads?
System changes:
Improved loading of scenes with voices. Whatever.
Surrendering during a scene will cause that scene to switch to the defeat sequence. Nice.
Some buttons have had their hitboxes increased. Lul.

Reactions: ThatGuy82

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
SuccubusReborn-2024.05.16a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Greywraith

Oct 27, 2017
Uuuh how busted did this update end up for you folks?
A vast amount of cards for me are missing, everything elf and after are gone.
And more importantly the card gallery gets really messed up after repeated scrolling rendering some duped and others unavailable, alas when this happens the framerate tanks.

Note: Issue persists with and without Japanese locale
Note2: Issue persists from an alternate download
Note3: Issue persists without save transfer

Last edited:

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Uuuh how busted did this update end up for you folks?
A vast amount of cards for me are missing, everything elf and after are gone.
And more importantly the card gallery gets really messed up after repeated scrolling rendering some duped and others unavailable, alas when this happens the framerate tanks.

Note: Issue persists with and without Japanese locale
Note2: Issue persists from an alternate download
Note3: Issue persists without save transfer
again, it's not the locale that matters.
I basically never test the upload before reuploading it to my mega account because I don't always play updates the moment they dropped but I tested it and it's fine for me as usual.

VladCherepIsBack

Jan 24, 2024
Hello, everyone. Does anyone have the issue when you click on Milk demon's cowgirl scene to watch it and then you see just black screen and hear background music. No keys are working.

VladCherepIsBack

Jan 24, 2024
That's the issue. I can't watch the cowgirl scene even in the squeezer edit menu and I don't know why. Just black screen occurs when I click on the scene preview image.

vvedgee

Sep 14, 2018
To fix missing card gallery and black screen Milk demon's cowgirl scene:
-Go to Windows region format and set it as USA

Last edited:

Greywraith

Oct 27, 2017
I basically never test the upload before reuploading it to my mega account because I don't always play updates the moment they dropped but I tested it and it's fine for me as usual.
I mention locale because i used to have issues that was remedied with it.
And now it seems region swapping is going to be the case for some so damn.

Thank you, that really worked.
Aight yeah nah this is something that i didn't have to do before.
Damn it i hope for a day where i can stop juggling this damn format back and forth.

Last edited:
Reactions: VladCherepIsBack

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
I mention locale because i used to have issues that was remedied with it.
And now it seems region swapping is going to be the case for some so damn.

Aight yeah nah this is something that i didn't have to do before.
Damn it i hope for a day where i can stop juggling this damn format back and forth.
just be american and there's never a problem ever once you have winrar configured correctly :D

Greywraith

Oct 27, 2017
The irony here is that i need Japanese locale/region for other games so contrary i'd have even more issues. :p
It was also the previous version of the game i got the game to work with Japanese locale, hence why i mentioned "juggling" region/locale.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
The irony here is that i need Japanese locale/region for other games so contrary i'd have even more issues. :p
It was also the previous version of the game i got the game to work with Japanese locale, hence why i mentioned "juggling" region/locale.
basically all of those games will work with locale emulator
just add japanese as a preferred language if you have Win11
1716024785449.png

I have not had a (region related) problem with any game in years

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes