4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
How do you squeeze the enemy? Everytime I press the skills it decreases my side???
From what I figured you need your incubus and girls to do squeeze on opponent by pressing opponents energy box after pressing them.
You cannot do this as long as the opponent has monsters with classical Magic the Gathering attack/health on the table. So you need to kill those first.
So as long as one has monsters they cannot be squeezed. So monsters do not attack opponents directly, but block ladies and incubus from squeezing opponent. If you cannot squeeze through monsters you are forced to squeeze yourself.
At least that´s how it seems to me.

Reactions: Batz

VNProtagonist

May 14, 2017
This game is amazing. I highly recommend it. I can't wait for more updates.

How to Play
  1. Field UI
    • Deck: How many cards you have remaining.
    • Discard: This is misleading. It's actually your graveyard.
    • Energetic: Your HP. 0HP=win/lose
    • Enthusiasm: Your MP. Your resource.
    • Green arrows: End turn
    • Sideways face down cards by green arrows: Your opponent's trap cards.
    • Sideways face up cards to the left: Your trap cards.
  2. Card UI
    • Top left is it's cost in MP.
    • Bottom left is it's ATK.
    • Bottom right is the card's HP.
    • Character cards have attributes. (Long handle, cavalry, quick, etc. You can highlight over them to see what they do.)
  3. Rules
    • Max hand limit is 7. One card must be discarded at 8 at the end of the turn.
    • Cards can only be played if you have enough MP. Check it's cost.
    • Front row characters are your Guardians. They can only attack other Guardians.
    • The turn Guardians are summoned, they cannot attack. Afterwards, they can only attack once per turn.
    • Attacks and counter attacks happen at the same time an attack has been declared.
    • Back row characters are your Squeezers. They drain you or your opponent's HP. Draining gives MP in exchange for the exact amount of HP drained.
    • Squeezers can only drain your opponent if they have no Guardians. Ideally, you'd want to drain your opponent's HP to increase your own MP.
    • Squeezers MUST squeeze each turn. If they haven't squeezed, you will be forced to squeeze at the end of the turn. This method of squeezing does not give MP because:
    • MP CANNOT be saved for the next turn. Unused MP will be wasted by the end of the turn.
    • Only one Squeezer can be summoned each turn. As many Guardians as you want can be summoned provided you have enough MP.
    • There is seemingly no limit to how many Squeezers and Guardians you can have on the field.
    • Some Squeezers will have an HP cost in parentheses to use their effects in their description.
  4. Other
    • Animations can be turned off in settings if you just want to play.
    • Opponent's highlighted cards show the action the CPU is taking. Click to continue. You can turn this off in settings to speed up their turn.
    • Gallery is in the "Squeezer Edit" menu option.

* These are the base rules of the game unless stated otherwise.
* It seems the game needs an internet connection to translate. Give the game a second to translate the text if it isn't translated. Once translated, I think it stays without the connection.

Search tags: guide, tutorial, rule, instructions, help

Last edited:

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
Ok but why is this low key actually a really fun game?

Looking forward to new girls and updates! (I hope they don't take to long)

Reactions: isle108

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
Alright so who wants to be the first to post deck lists? (Personally I'm trying to make the onahole curse girl work but I keep getting mana skrewed guess I'll add more incubi)

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
The 5 or 6 main girls I guess you would call them looks nice... Everything else is just kinda... Meh at best. The balance seems out of wack, seemingly completely reliant on RNG, I've tried like 5 games now (where I understood what was happening) and 2 I got destroyed since if you draw too many incubus/girls your screwed and if you draw too many mobs your screwed. I only won 1.
The fact most of the cards does not even have placeholders is pretty bad, also the small knights on a white background is not ideal, but still better than nothing.
I could see this being great in like 6-12 months maybe, depending on how much the dev works on it.

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
Some good news is that the dev stated that when the game is finished he will properly translate the game. The MTL is actually a place holder so foreign people can at least know what the cards do.

Wizardruss

Dec 7, 2019
I don't know why but i can't play to this game, i launched it and yet when i start a squeezing duel nothing seems to happen 1600436360085.png

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
refer to the instructions posted by VNProtagonist a couple messages above you
This game is amazing. I highly recommend it. I can't wait for more updates.

How to Play
*It seems the game needs an internet connection to translate. Give the game a second to translate the text if it isn't translated. Once translated, I think it stays without the connection.
  1. Field UI
    • Deck: How many cards you have remaining.
    • Discard: This is misleading. It's actually your graveyard.
    • Energetic: Your HP. 0HP=win/lose
    • Enthusiasm: Your MP. Your resource.
    • Green arrows: Skip turn
    • Sideways face down card by green arrows: Your opponent's trap card. Yours are face up to the left.
  2. Card UI
    • Top left is it's cost in MP.
    • Bottom left is it's attack (ATK).
    • Bottom right is the card's HP.
    • Character cards have attributes. (Long handle, cavalry, quick, etc. You can highlight over them to see what they do.)
  3. Rules
    • Cards can only be played if you have enough MP. Check it's cost.
    • Max hand limit is 7. One card must be discarded at 8 during the end of the turn.
    • Front row characters are your Guardians. They can only attack other Guardians.
    • The turn Guardians are summoned, they cannot attack.
    • Attacks and counter attacks happen on the same turn once an attack has been declared.
    • Back row characters are your Squeezers. They can drain you or your opponent. You will get MP in exchange for the exact amount of HP drained. Can only drain your opponent if they have no Guardians. Ideally, you'd want to drain your opponent's HP to increase your own MP.
    • Squeezers MUST squeeze each turn. If they haven't squeezed, you will be forced to squeeze at the end of the turn. This method of squeezing does not give MP.
    • MP cannot be saved for the next turn. Unused MP will be wasted by the end of the turn.
    • Only one Squeezer can be summoned each turn. As many Guardians as you want can be summoned provided you have enough MP.
    • Some Squeezers will have an HP cost instead of an MP cost in parentheses to use their effects in the description.
  4. Other
    • Animations can be turned off in settings if you just want to play.
    • Gallery is in "Squeezer Edit" menu option.
    • Some cards have an effect that alter the visual appearance of a character.
    • Different animations and dialogue happen for different actions.
    • Opponent's highlighted cards are only to show the action the CPU is taking. Click to continue.

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
I found out that the temptation ability with the gym girl works with your own as well.
Meaning that if your gym girl has not squeezed yet you can scroll down and select the temptation event.
Everytime you do this you draw a card and you can keep repeating until you squeeze with her this turn.
NOTE: You can only draw up to your max hand size this way. (You cant overdraw)

Reactions: BigJohnny

bigal111

Jan 2, 2019
Needs more girls. Also more transformation cards.

I like the big tit transformon oral girly, but I don't like the tits to look too weird.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes