4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Boy I have no fucking clue how to actually play this, but damn if I don't love some big ass titties. Really wish the nun had more stuff though, but I guess I'll just wait for a future version

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
Needs more girls. Also more transformation cards.

I like the big tit transformon oral girly, but I don't like the tits to look too weird.
Well from the looks of it we can probably assume he intends to make more girls once he has finished with what he has now, or at least after finishing the nun.

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
This game is amazing. I highly recommend it. I can't wait for more updates.

How to Play
*It seems the game needs an internet connection to translate. Give the game a second to translate the text if it isn't translated. Once translated, I think it stays without the connection.
  1. Field UI
    • Deck: How many cards you have remaining.
    • Discard: This is misleading. It's actually your graveyard.
    • Energetic: Your HP. 0HP=win/lose
    • Enthusiasm: Your MP. Your resource.
    • Green arrows: Skip turn
    • Sideways face down card by green arrows: Your opponent's trap card. Yours are face up to the left.
  2. Card UI
    • Top left is it's cost in MP.
    • Bottom left is it's attack (ATK).
    • Bottom right is the card's HP.
    • Character cards have attributes. (Long handle, cavalry, quick, etc. You can highlight over them to see what they do.)
  3. Rules
    • Cards can only be played if you have enough MP. Check it's cost.
    • Max hand limit is 7. One card must be discarded at 8 during the end of the turn.
    • Front row characters are your Guardians. They can only attack other Guardians.
    • The turn Guardians are summoned, they cannot attack.
    • Attacks and counter attacks happen on the same turn once an attack has been declared.
    • Back row characters are your Squeezers. They can drain you or your opponent. You will get MP in exchange for the exact amount of HP drained. Can only drain your opponent if they have no Guardians. Ideally, you'd want to drain your opponent's HP to increase your own MP.
    • Squeezers MUST squeeze each turn. If they haven't squeezed, you will be forced to squeeze at the end of the turn. This method of squeezing does not give MP.
    • MP cannot be saved for the next turn. Unused MP will be wasted by the end of the turn.
    • Only one Squeezer can be summoned each turn. As many Guardians as you want can be summoned provided you have enough MP.
    • Some Squeezers will have an HP cost instead of an MP cost in parentheses to use their effects in the description.
  4. Other
    • Animations can be turned off in settings if you just want to play.
    • Gallery is in "Squeezer Edit" menu option.
    • Some cards have an effect that alter the visual appearance of a character.
    • Different animations and dialogue happen for different actions.
    • Opponent's highlighted cards are only to show the action the CPU is taking. Click to continue.
Can we get this message pinned? since people seem to just glide over it and start asking how to play the game.

Reactions: KingLeo

Wizardruss

Dec 7, 2019
I'll repost my thread since no one seems to have noticed it. So i have a problem with this game, i can launch it and all but when it comes to playing it it won't works.

When i'm opening the option accidently, i can't leave it and i have to restart the whole game to play it. When i start a squeezing duel, nothing seems to happen and when i try to creat deck, there's no card to put. 1600526345806.png 1600526462478.png

Blackula

Sep 27, 2017
Am I the only one with 'image missing' on some cards like incubus or do the images just not exist yet?
Those images are not in the game yet, think the creator is focusing on the monster cards and cards that gives the Succubus cards "enhancements".

Reiga711

Jul 30, 2018
I'll repost my thread since no one seems to have noticed it. So i have a problem with this game, i can launch it and all but when it comes to playing it it won't works.

When i'm opening the option accidently, i can't leave it and i have to restart the whole game to play it. When i start a squeezing duel, nothing seems to happen and when i try to creat deck, there's no card to put. View attachment 823077 View attachment 823078
Maybe try redownloading the game and change the graphics settings?

YuckyFox

Mar 21, 2018

When i'm opening the option accidently, i can't leave it and i have to restart the whole game to play it. When i start a squeezing duel, nothing seems to happen and when i try to creat deck, there's no card to put. View attachment 823077 View attachment 823078
Just change your system locale to japanese or use locale emulator

Reactions: Fatal756

TSKCS

Nov 23, 2017
Ok, this will be my new favorite game when it finished.

Im having fun with control-style human deck using Succubus. She burns through opponent's deck like a hot knife through butter once unsealed and engraved.

Last edited:

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
Is there any way we can share decks with each other?
There is an option to copy your deck list to a clipboard at the main menu. I havent tried it yet so I'm not sure if it works as intended, You could always just type what is in your deck here like a deck list.

Example:
"Partner succubus"
"Card name" x "amount"
etc.
In most card games making a deck list is the best way to share decks.

Reactions: samuel1154

TSKCS

Nov 23, 2017
There is an option to copy your deck list to a clipboard at the main menu. I havent tried it yet so I'm not sure if it works as intended, You could always just type what is in your deck here like a deck list.
The deck code works perfectly for me, you can try copy my deck code and use "Clipboard newly created from" in deck editing.

CS001=2,CS003=3,CT007=2,GD004=3,GD005=2,GD008=2,GD009=3,GD012=3,GD019=3,SC002=1,SC003=1,SC005=1,SC100=9,TC004=2,TC006=3,p=SC003,n=Control-Succubus

--------------------------

Some tips :
-"Estrus" means your squeezer will attack you! (only one turn). If it was from a curse card, you need a cure card to fix Estrus.
Succubus is immune to Estrus, but powered up by it.

-Be careful in choosing your partner, they have their own gimmicks. My recommendation would be Elementalist as she provides 2 energy for 1 squeeze, best for fast setup, but she will attack you in the next turn.

Samekh

Apr 7, 2018
Some good news is that the dev stated that when the game is finished he will properly translate the game. The MTL is actually a place holder so foreign people can at least know what the cards do.
he will have earned my money then nice looking girls and gameplay that's actually different from typical rpg fodder.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes