• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
what i love about the game is that when you use the big breast card on flat girls they learn paizuri :love::p:love:
to bad there is a 3 cards limit for the big breast...

also

ci-en is jap patreon and i never do patreon schit
but i buy the game when it's done:cool:
also your mega link is dead..

The author also has a pixiv fanbox:

You can use paypal on there, that's where I'm supporting them.

sizzantaclaus

Sep 2, 2018
ci-en is jap patreon and i never do patreon schit
but i buy the game when it's done:cool:
also your mega link is dead..
Yeah it is, and that's fine mate you don't gotta justify anything to me on this totally-not-a-pirate site lmao.

My mega link is dead cause I took it down as you can download the slightly later bugfixes supporter version in OP post.

serpentcross

Dec 8, 2017
what i love about the game is that when you use the big breast card on flat girls they learn paizuri :love::p:love:
to bad there is a 3 cards limit for the big breast...
I imagine as more Squeezers come out we will have some with powers to revover nature cards from the discard like the Nun does with Disaster Cards

There is also a card that give big breast to every squeezer on the field, keep in mind that by every squeezer I mean enemies too.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
The author also has a pixiv fanbox:

You can use paypal on there, that's where I'm supporting them.
that's also just another patreon site....
i support devs by buying their games once they are complete
that way i also get something worth my money (that's smart):cool:

but if you like to pay/support every month for a demo..well it's your money:rolleyes:
just make sure you don't become a patreons (scam) cow cause cows are stupid they only get milked;)

also i have to say i trust jap devs to complete their games,
way more than i believe western devs or russian:cautious:

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
that's also just another patreon site....
i support devs by buying their games once they are complete
that way i also get something worth my money (that's smart):cool:

but if you like to pay/support every month for a demo..well it's your money:rolleyes:
just make sure you don't become a patreons (scam) cow cause cows are stupid they only get milked;)

also i have to say i trust jap devs to complete their games,
way more than i believe western devs or russian:cautious:

Was just trying to be helpful, to not only you but other people as well, author has to make money somehow, people may be able to pick it up for free, but someone has to initially buy it to even play it in the first place.

Also alot of developers use the "patreon" thing as a way to constantly work on the game instead of having to work a job and then work on the game (that's how progress is made a lot faster on some of these games), so say what you will about it I understand projects not being finished and all, and yes I do agree with you with the western developer part.

Haat Shtuph

Sep 29, 2017
I want to ask, because maybe something is bugged with my download; the new scene for the Immoral Sister - is there actually a scene or is it just the ability without any images/animation? I have the scene available in battle but there's no animation, it just resolves the play and she has a quote on the battlefield after. And in the squeezer edit it's not even there, I'm guessing because it's just a placeholder?

To be clear, I'm talking about the estrus scene.

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
I want to ask, because maybe something is bugged with my download; the new scene for the Immoral Sister - is there actually a scene or is it just the ability without any images/animation? I have the scene available in battle but there's no animation, it just resolves the play and she has a quote on the battlefield after. And in the squeezer edit it's not even there, I'm guessing because it's just a placeholder?

To be clear, I'm talking about the estrus scene.
Immoral sister currently only has the butt job and titfuck scene implemented. You can actually see at the bottom of the estrus ability it says "scene not implemented" It will probably be in the next time the game updates.

Reactions: Haat Shtuph

serpentcross

Dec 8, 2017
its in japanese??? how is it translated
It's machine translated so a bit clunky and without word wrap which creates some issues.
But honestly, that doesn't take much away from the game.
The current state of the translation exist only to make players able to understand the game system, I believe the author committed to having an actual true translation down the line when the basic gameplay and features are in.
The game is a card game and I would define it's level of development as a Pre-Alpha.
I am having a lot of fun with it and it's very enjoyable and very promising but it's nowhere near being a finished product.

Reactions: a slight breeze

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
I'm experimenting with a stupid build that uses the handjob lady + 3x additional attack cards. You can use the handjob attack to force discard the opponent's entire hand, or put a lust imprint/crest and instantly kill the opponent with her vagina.

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
I took another quick peak at the Ci-en and it seems we may get a new squeezer in November.
Hope you guys like cheerleaders and underboob!

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
I took another quick peak at the Ci-en and it seems we may get a new squeezer in November.
Hope you guys like cheerleaders and underboob!
who knows? the post itself just said it will be anal scene for the nun and then a "surprise"

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
I'm experimenting with a stupid build that uses the handjob lady + 3x additional attack cards. You can use the handjob attack to force discard the opponent's entire hand, or put a lust imprint/crest and instantly kill the opponent with her vagina.
Can I see that build? Sounds fun

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
Can I see that build? Sounds fun
CS001=2,CT008=3,CT010=3,GD008=1,GD010=3,MC001=2,MC003=2,MC004=1,MC005=3,MC007=3,MC008=3,MC012=1,SC003=2,SC004=2,SC005=2,SC100=3,TC008=2,TC014=1,TC015=1,p=SC004,n=OTK style

here it is, but it's in serious need of refining, the strats go like this:
>flood your own side of the board with lots of guardians (because we don't have space to use squeezers that can buff them)
>upsize tits on thighjob elf for more guardians, swimsuit loli optional
Blowjobs from unsealed swimsuit loli turns the next card you draw into a 0 cost. Play this and pray the next card is good.

The setup:
set as many additional attack card on handjob lady as you can, saving your mana/imagination
if using vagina, add lust crest. if using handjob, add onahole.
stars fall to wipe opponent's minions
smash your opponent
boobjob from elf to replenish guardians if they aren't dead

counters:
too many to speak of, there's even a 1-cost minion that can end your day, but setting up otks in any card game is risky to begin with

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
new update on the ci-en post: anal scene for nun is almost ready, plus a new short cutin for when you use lactation on specific girls (for now just bunny girl) and drink the milk.

Reactions: GideonLover

jogo

Dec 29, 2017
is it normal that i have only the bunny girl and the gym girl who are playable ?
i know that we can see the scene of the other in the gallery but i can't manage to play with them

Reactions: Nephnil
4.50 star(s) 16 Votes