4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
is it normal that i have only the bunny girl and the gym girl who are playable ?
i know that we can see the scene of the other in the gallery but i can't manage to play with them
you didn't add them to your deck. You're probably using just the beginner decks and haven't made your own yet.

Jogo129

Formerly 'TheJoe129'
Dec 29, 2017
you didn't add them to your deck. You're probably using just the beginner decks and haven't made your own yet.
i already tried to create a new deck but the problem is that i can't see the card that i'm suppose to add in it, and just in case you ask me i already change my system locale to japanese
EDIT: nvm i use japanese emulator and now i can see the card ,though it's weird because as i said my system locale is in japanese

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 205059

Once you figured this game out its amazing! I hope he'll add a lot to it. Also someone to make a more comprehensible translations, I worked out my own deck through trial and error.

TheeDav3

Sep 9, 2019
can we get a english translation, that's the only thing we need. the japanese just makes it hard to figure the game out and how it's supposed to be played

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
I don't understand the purpose of the game...
I just went to the "Edit Squeezer" and watched all the animation of the card 1 by 1 because the gameplay is just a mystery

castoli

Aug 19, 2017
For translator:
1-download "XUnity.AutoTranslator-ReiPatcher-4.12.1" from
2-place "SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe" inside game folder (where Succubus Reborn.exe is located)
3-execute "SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe"
4-execute "Succubus Reborn (Patch and Run)"
5-enjoy

Last edited:

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
noticed a couple people asking for an translation. Just gonna give a reminder, the game needs reipatcher and an internet connection to translate. Yes I know its mtl and its not perfect but atleast you can pretty clearly understand the cards. The goods news some of you may not know is that the developer does plan to make an official english translation near the end of development. The mtl will have to hold you for now.

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
Hello guys !
I tried this game, the animation are good, I like dueling in TCG ( )... But what to do ?
When we win a battle, it's all ? Nothing after ? Just fighting the same deck ? :(

If it is just a start, it is already nice. :)

Have a good day ;)

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
ok seriously can anyone tell me what's new?
is there a point in donwloading the game again?

Reactions: tneer2
D

Deleted member 205059

Small guide:
Your "mana base" is the squeezer cards on top. (The succubi, plus the "Incubus" card as well as the sex doll) they drain energy to create "mana" to play other cards. You can play "Guardians" which are hearthstone style minions which battle on the field. The point is, your "Squeezers" can drain your opponent for mana if they dont have any guardians (and conversely, they can do it to you) - the win condition is to drain your opponent to 0 Health. There is also an alternate win condition in the card "Titties save the world" - that one gives both players 8 health when played and if you get drained by 8 boob attacks in one turn, you instantly win the game. The rest of the cards have effects you can figure out by playing.

Worth noting, the bunny girl and the bloomers girl have a tag team move if they're both out at the same time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ss6

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
ok seriously can anyone tell me what's new?
is there a point in donwloading the game again?
The nun got her final scene, the bunny girl now has a temptation ability and an animation when you use the ability from the breast suck card(can't remember the exact name of the card), and some new cards were added, like: Ascension which cost 10 and stays on the field and makes everything in your hand cost 0 as long as it stays there (pretty much omniscience for those who play MTG)

Gavat90

Jan 2, 2020
CS005=3,CT003=3,GD016=3,GD020=3,GD021=3,GD023=3,MC001=3,MC012=2,SC001=3,SC002=3,SC004=3,SC005=3,TC004=3,TC017=2,p=SC001,n=新規デッキ

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
There is also an alternate win condition in the card "Titties save the world" - that one gives both players 8 health when played and if you get drained by 8 boob attacks in one turn, you instantly win the game. The rest of the cards have effects you can figure out by playing.
there's also a win condition where the handjob lady's breastfeed handjob will cause a win if you have no remaining deck cards

Reactions: GoodJam

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
best anal animation! immoral sister is the perfect character! only a mod was left to remove the censorship would be great..

D

Deleted member 205059

there's also a win condition where the handjob lady's breastfeed handjob will cause a win if you have no remaining deck cards
Infinite Energy conversely makes you lose if it gives you over 100 Energy.

D

Deleted member 205059

Made a few decklists. Those use all girls currently in the game and a variety of strategies. If you can't figure out this game, you can also just play against these and see what happens to you :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes