4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019

Made a few decklists. Those use all girls currently in the game and a variety of strategies. If you can't figure out this game, you can also just play against these and see what happens to you :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just a small suggestion for the slime farm deck. The Legs girl can use the paizuri ability to create 2 1/1 guardians. However this ability along with most of her kit, gives her estrus, making her unusable for a turn. But there is a very powerful combo with, her their is a 2 cost strategy called "calming mind" or something like that. Basically it gives the target the "will" affect, which prevents them from auto squeezing you due to estrus (it even beats the lust crest effect). With the Legs girl combined with the will buff, you basically double your production of energy and guardians.

D

Deleted member 205059

Just a small suggestion for the slime farm deck. The Legs girl can use the paizuri ability to create 2 1/1 guardians. However this ability along with most of her kit, gives her estrus, making her unusable for a turn. But there is a very powerful combo with, her their is a 2 cost strategy called "calming mind" or something like that. Basically it gives the target the "will" affect, which prevents them from auto squeezing you due to estrus (it even beats the lust crest effect). With the Legs girl combined with the will buff, you basically double your production of energy and guardians.
this is a good point. Its probably a very good addition to the deck. I was reluctant to include too many cards that focus on your squeezers because its so easy to get boxed out of the field against aggressive decks, but it does sound really useful.

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
does the cpu just use the same deck as you? Seems like we always have the same cards
the deck on the main screen is the one you use which you can switch with the deck swapping option under the image.
Your opponents deck is whatever one you select from the list it gives you AFTER selecting battle.

Reactions: Naru100

The Outlaw

Feb 7, 2020
Any advice of how to support the creator? I'm not used to support anything but patreon, and less if I can´t understand it.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017

They just announced a collaboration with incubus quest.
cute but succubus reborn has higher quality art also is a beter game....
someone is getting ripped off :cautious:

also
Any advice of how to support the creator? I'm not used to support anything but patreon, and less if I can´t understand it.
you need a jap dlsite acc

then click on how much you wanna pay every month then get milked:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: The Outlaw

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
It just means we get new cards but the art is done by someone else. Incubus quest is also one of those early access games anyway

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
It's complicated to support a japanese dev.
I only support dev who are making a great job for occidental player ( like Ason ( succubus prison, blacksmith ... ) )

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
Is there some kind of manual? i have no idea whats going on
Refer to the post below:
This game is amazing. I highly recommend it. I can't wait for more updates.

How to Play
*It seems the game needs an internet connection to translate. Give the game a second to translate the text if it isn't translated. Once translated, I think it stays without the connection.
  1. Field UI
    • Deck: How many cards you have remaining.
    • Discard: This is misleading. It's actually your graveyard.
    • Energetic: Your HP. 0HP=win/lose
    • Enthusiasm: Your MP. Your resource.
    • Green arrows: Skip turn
    • Sideways face down card by green arrows: Your opponent's trap card. Yours are face up to the left.
  2. Card UI
    • Top left is it's cost in MP.
    • Bottom left is it's attack (ATK).
    • Bottom right is the card's HP.
    • Character cards have attributes. (Long handle, cavalry, quick, etc. You can highlight over them to see what they do.)
  3. Rules
    • Cards can only be played if you have enough MP. Check it's cost.
    • Max hand limit is 7. One card must be discarded at 8 during the end of the turn.
    • Front row characters are your Guardians. They can only attack other Guardians.
    • The turn Guardians are summoned, they cannot attack.
    • Attacks and counter attacks happen on the same turn once an attack has been declared.
    • Back row characters are your Squeezers. They can drain you or your opponent. You will get MP in exchange for the exact amount of HP drained. Can only drain your opponent if they have no Guardians. Ideally, you'd want to drain your opponent's HP to increase your own MP.
    • Squeezers MUST squeeze each turn. If they haven't squeezed, you will be forced to squeeze at the end of the turn. This method of squeezing does not give MP.
    • MP cannot be saved for the next turn. Unused MP will be wasted by the end of the turn.
    • Only one Squeezer can be summoned each turn. As many Guardians as you want can be summoned provided you have enough MP.
    • Some Squeezers will have an HP cost instead of an MP cost in parentheses to use their effects in the description.
  4. Other
    • Animations can be turned off in settings if you just want to play.
    • Gallery is in "Squeezer Edit" menu option.
    • Some cards have an effect that alter the visual appearance of a character.
    • Different animations and dialogue happen for different actions.
    • Opponent's highlighted cards are only to show the action the CPU is taking. Click to continue.
This is why either A: people need to look through post for more than 5 seconds before asking things that have already been answered or B: the basic gameplay mechanics need to be put into the OP.

The Outlaw

Feb 7, 2020

also

you need a jap dlsite acc

then click on how much you wanna pay every month then get milked:rolleyes:
That's just too much work for allowing me pay someone...

The Outlaw

Feb 7, 2020
It's complicated to support a japanese dev.
I only support dev who are making a great job for occidental player ( like Ason ( succubus prison, blacksmith ... ) )
I really liked the concept but I guess I will leave it to the japanese.

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
I used reipatcher on an earlier version of the game a few months back and it worked fine, but when I try it now it doesn't get translated at all and I don't know why. Any suggestions?

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
I gotta say the sealed girls are low key broken. After learning the game mechanics the hard way (was too lazy to look up a manual) I made an unsealing turbo deck since when done right you completely destroy your opponent hand and can basiically just choose how you want to win.

Also this is an added point but if you squeeze the opponent and their health drops to 0 it becomes like a game over screen which i thought was kinda cool.

Oh yeah one question: Is there anyway to take the bunny girlout of your deck? im always stuck with one and im not sure on how to remove her (if its even an option anyways)

D

Deleted member 205059

I gotta say the sealed girls are low key broken. After learning the game mechanics the hard way (was too lazy to look up a manual) I made an unsealing turbo deck since when done right you completely destroy your opponent hand and can basiically just choose how you want to win.

Also this is an added point but if you squeeze the opponent and their health drops to 0 it becomes like a game over screen which i thought was kinda cool.

Oh yeah one question: Is there anyway to take the bunny girlout of your deck? im always stuck with one and im not sure on how to remove her (if its even an option anyways)
1. The Legs girl with swarming is really strong too. I also had a lot of success with a mixed aggro deck using bunny girl and bloomers girl. That said, the AI is pretty weak and I can win with most decks that are semi competent. If you want to really fuck up the sealed girls, play the lewd crest on the smaller one. that cripples the deck.

2. You have to add another girl to the deck and click the P next to her, then you can remove the bunny girl. That is the partner card and you always open with her.

Reactions: Anarking
4.50 star(s) 16 Votes