4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
The AI pilots Hungry Dragons decks well. Partnered with a BB'd Hungry, they'll spam her 3 and spam Dragons, which is the most effective tactic the AI can use.
Yea, in terms of the AI, I think that's about the strongest thing the AI can do, and it does great. Obviously, it can be easily countered by the player with quite a few decks, or if the AI deck has limited to no way of removing lust mark you can just throw one on her and be done with it.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Yea, in terms of the AI, I think that's about the strongest thing the AI can do, and it does great. Obviously, it can be easily countered by the player with quite a few decks, or if the AI deck has limited to no way of removing lust mark you can just throw one on her and be done with it.
Lust Mark is FOR REAL slept on.
It is the best Universal Counter to Demonic Squeezers.

In this game there are two types of squeezers.
Human Squeezers like Bunnygirl, and Secretary.

These squeezers squeeze a low amount for their vaginal squeeze, and generally have simple effects.

Then you have Demonic Squeezers.
High risk, high reward squeezers that do a lot of things.

The demonic squeezers are everyone's favorite. They're the ones that have the Unseal mechanic. They're the ones that "feel" fun to play with because of their overall power.

Lust Mark is their worst enemy (with the exception of Wisdom of course)

Even in a game where the enemy has no demonic squeezer, being able to forever lock one of their squeezers into a useless state is fucking amazing. Not enough people run it like for real.

Reactions: ZX7H

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
One strategy is to use a squeezer that can put a debuff onto your opponent that lets you bypass their guardians. Squeezers like Student, Heavenly, Faithless, Bouncy and Milk Demon have that.
Cheap Fleshlight, Awakening Ritual and Knockoff Hypno Phone give you tempo have your squeezer ready before your opponent is ready. Harsh Heat and The Day when the Stars Fell can remove your opponent's guardians for one turn to apply the debuff.
If you are playing a guardian heavy deck taking Failure of Faith to counter the board wipe might be a good idea.

As mentioned, Lust Mark can be very crippling. Because of that I put 3 copies of Purification in almost all of my decks. In the worst case scenario you pay 1 energy to get another card.

Mar 22, 2023
One strategy is to use a squeezer that can put a debuff onto your opponent that lets you bypass their guardians. Squeezers like Student, Heavenly, Faithless, Bouncy and Milk Demon have that.
Cheap Fleshlight, Awakening Ritual and Knockoff Hypno Phone give you tempo have your squeezer ready before your opponent is ready. Harsh Heat and The Day when the Stars Fell can remove your opponent's guardians for one turn to apply the debuff.
If you are playing a guardian heavy deck taking Failure of Faith to counter the board wipe might be a good idea.

As mentioned, Lust Mark can be very crippling. Because of that I put 3 copies of Purification in almost all of my decks. In the worst case scenario you pay 1 energy to get another card.
One of the easiest ways I've found to bypass opponent's guardians is using Insincere Gift on the Crests.
In fact, that's also how the AI prioritizes the use of that card.

d4zz

Jun 10, 2021
Game works fine for me but when i enable online functions it's crasher right when i join world map.
Did anyone got the same problem?

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Game works fine for me but when i enable online functions it's crasher right when i join world map.
Did anyone got the same problem?
new one to me but I'm guessing English isn't your first language so as usual pretend you're american (in ALL of the windows settings)

Mello8888

Jan 27, 2020
I'll repost my thread since no one seems to have noticed it. So i have a problem with this game, i can launch it and all but when it comes to playing it it won't works.

When i'm opening the option accidently, i can't leave it and i have to restart the whole game to play it. When i start a squeezing duel, nothing seems to happen and when i try to creat deck, there's no card to put. View attachment 823077 View attachment 823078
I have the same problem but using a locale emulator/changing it to japanese doesnt seem to work

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
Is anyone using Gentle Sorceress at all? She seems a bit of a letdown in terms of usefulness (this is coming from a yugioh player pov). Maybe a fix would be increasing her 2 squeeze cost but making it so it doesn't waste her turn so you can combo 2 into 3?
It's a shame 'cause I like her design...
Gadriel Any luck finding her a use in some decks? I like the Spyral archetype (yugioh again, basically trying to guess the next top card) kind of vibe she gives.

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Been playing around with the Bouncy + Iron combo yesterday. You seem to encounter various version of that combo in online mode. I was surprised by how strong this deck is both in the first few turns and in the "late game".
Here are some of my thoughts about it.

Partner:

Bouncy

The default I would say. The easiest to get tempo, and it's not unusual to have basically won in turn 2.

Nurse with big boobs
Allows you to return your temporarily summoned guadians via the Bouncy + Iron combo to your hand. However at least one of the two Squeezers has to be unsealed.
Very strong once you have it going, but in my experience too slow.

Iron with big boobs
Allows you to summon a guardian on demand. Once the Ass Slave Crest is up you can flood the board with Guardians.
Similar to Nurse, strong when you get her going.

Squeezers:

Bouncy + Iron

Obviously 3 copies of both

Nun
Gives you 1 energy for 1 health, which is great when you on the defensive. Also with her Anal move she can retrive Disaster cards from your graveyard, which includes many of your cards, e.g. Awakening Ritual, Lust Mark, Demon of Wishes, Whispering Demon, and Bountiful Demon.

Schoolgirl
Another squeezer that gives you 1 energy for 1 health. However she offers little else. You can use her to buff your regularly summoned 6 energy guardians with Haste, but at that point you usually already have won the game, so it add little value. I rather pack 3 copies of SR Ticket (Ass).

Cards:

Awakening Ritual, Knockoff Hypno Phone (, Cheap Fleshlight)

Give you insane tempo. If you have Bouncy and one of the following combinations in your initial hand:
- 2x Awakening Ritual + Squeezer / Cheap Fleshlight
- 1x Awakening Ritual + Unholy Nun
- 1x Awakening Ritual + Knockoff Hypno Phone + Squeezer / Cheap Fleshlight
you can put the Ass Slave Crest onto your opponent in turn 2.

Flock of Goats
Can protect you in the first few turns from the opponent's squeezers, and once you have Bouncy unsealed they turn into three 1/2 Guardians. In combination with Wild Instincts they turn into 3/4 or 4/5 guardians. In certain circumstances you can even summon two goats via the Bouncy + Iron combo. Very good value.

Big Breasts
I thinks this is one of the few decks where this card adds next to no value.

Purification
A good card for many decks. It either counters Lust Mark, or functions as a draw 1 card

SR Ticket (Ass)
If you have Nurse as your Partner you need this, otherwise it depends. If you have Bouncy as your Partner and go mostly for the Ass Slave Crest you do not this.

Vitamin Supplement
This card often times allows you to survive one turn longer. Unsure how useful this card is.

Multiplying Slime
Becomes a 2/2 Guardian if you have Bouncy unsealed, and every duplication triggers the "Draw 1 card" bonus of an unsealed Bouncy. In my experience you draw too many cards with this, and it offers too little value for a 2 energy guardian.

Lust Mark
If you have Nun one copy of this card allows you to curse two of your opponent's squeezers.

Insincere Gift
If you can't get through your opponent's guardians you can inflict yourself with 1-2 stacks of Ass Slave Crest, then bounce it to your opponent. Or counter your opponent that uses this strategy. Can be great value, or a dead card.

Plane Shift
Allows you to counter the Breastmilk Addiction cards in your hand, and to summon all your guardians once again. In a way is also a draw 7 if none of the cards in your hand is useful to you at the moment. Great value, but usually useless in 35 Health games. Maybe worthwhile if you are playing with more health and without Nun.

Wandering Dragon, Stray Fire Dragon
Have nice ETB effects, but you want more impact for your Bouncy + Iron combo

Demon of Wishes
Every Bouncy + Iron deck should have 3 copies of this card. Gives you great flexibility, and if one squeezer is unsealed you have a 6/6 guardian to attack with.

Whispering Demon
Imo the strongest guardian for the Bouncy + Iron combo. You get one guardian (including Iron) permanently.

Crushing Demon
Destroy one specific card. Unsure how strong it is. Maybe 1-2 copies?

Bountiful Demon
Heal yourself, and summon a strong guardian. Unsure if this is worth it. You have either already lost when you can summon it, or have already won.

Judgement Demon
Board wipe. Unsure if this is worth it. Spectral Dragon King has a stronger board wipe, and with the Bouncy + Iron combo it "costs" the same.

Spectral Dragon King
Complete board wipe. Another must-have, but 2 copies should be enough.

Wild Instincts
You need to have at least one squeezer in your Bouncy + Iron combo to be unsealed to get much out of this card, but if so it usually destroys at least two of your opponent's guardians.

Code:
CS002=3,CT012=3,GD010=3,GD022=2,GD031=3,GD033=2,GD062=3,GD068=3,MC006=3,SC006=3,SC013=3,SC102=3,TC007=3,TC013=3,p=SC013,n=Ass Mastery 2
The two copies of Crushing Demon switch with Lust Mark, Plane Shift, Bountiful Demon, and Judgement Demon. Unsure which one is best.

Last edited:

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Is anyone using Gentle Sorceress at all? She seems a bit of a letdown in terms of usefulness (this is coming from a yugioh player pov). Maybe a fix would be increasing her 2 squeeze cost but making it so it doesn't waste her turn so you can combo 2 into 3?
It's a shame 'cause I like her design...
Gadriel Any luck finding her a use in some decks? I like the Spyral archetype (yugioh again, basically trying to guess the next top card) kind of vibe she gives.
Dunno how Spyral plays, I quit before the Pendulum era... Duel links, admittedly...
I hope Convulsion of Nature is at least a tech choice. That card is a riot and a half.

So, Sorceress. She has *some* tech. I find her most useful in a SoWaD deck, due to her being able to make use of the second and third fleshlight, after SoWaD takes the first. Students don't need them after being unsealed, and SoPS/Milk Demon don't use it for anything, despite being able to equip it thanks to their 2's.
The divination on Sorceress's 2 is also useful at times. SoWaD obviously likes it because it makes it much more likely that her fleshlight-equipped 1 will draw something useful, since you get to choose it from the top three. It is also useful after securing board superiority, because you can similarly choose from the opponent's top three as to what card you'd like to draw... or simply throw the worst card on top so that they have to draw it the next turn.
Her 3 is admittedly... not great. I've seen it be used to fish for Welcoming Invitation in Devil's Bargain decks relying on SoPS and Cheerleader, but Secretary's 3 is the same move with a different attribute, which is a problem, because her 2 is more reliably useful. Its only real purpose is when running multiple Sorceress, one divines and sees a useful Curse to draw, the other then draws it.
...I think I only run Sorceress in one deck, and I also think it's only semi-reliable thanks to my abnormally high starting life setting...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...Better then nothing.

Last edited:

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Btw, is Iron and the Bouncy + Iron animation broken?
When you go from their alternative animation into the game over animation you cannot switch back anymore.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Btw, is Iron and the Bouncy + Iron animation broken?
When you go from their alternative animation into the game over animation you cannot switch back anymore.
Could be intentional. The alt animations of that scene are Iron and Bouncy competing to see who can get you to cum on their ass the most, so once you're defeated, it makes sense that their game is over and they both just go ham.
...Please for the love of god don't have half-and-half lines again, it drives me up the wall worrying about finding them all.

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
What I mean is, Iron alt animations seems to be orgasm denial(?), once you switch to it you cannot switch back.
If you switch the Bouncy + Iron to any other than the default one it remains the slow variant after defeat. You cannot change it to the fast version.

tzydekki

Jun 11, 2021
So is there any main story to the game or a basic guide how to play? Last time i tried it it was quite confusing in terms of deck building and other abilities. Hope we got some improvement on that

Mar 22, 2023
So is there any main story to the game or a basic guide how to play? Last time i tried it it was quite confusing in terms of deck building and other abilities. Hope we got some improvement on that
The game had a readme giving the basic rules of the game at one point.

is how I learned.

Game's not complicated, but just like any game with a "multiplayer(card sharing)" element, there's more complexity hidden underneath the surface which no one should teach you, because it's the culmination of player experience rather than the developer's intent.

Kind of like taking martial arts. Your teacher will teach you the basics of throwing a punch and katas and shit, but you won't learn the minutia of fights w/o fighting because that's all "player developed" and isn't a part of the base ruleset.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes