4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Footgear1961

Oct 22, 2023
...No? Not even a little bit? What are you even talking about?
I'm calling pitiful the pace of card gameplay improvements for the last little while. Can't remember a single noteworthy change in like a year, slow trickle of scenes and squeezers excluded.

Footgear1961

Oct 22, 2023
anyone have the new server port number for intiface? or just a how to connect guide?
Game includes a copy of Intiface in the IntifaceCLI folder. It is automatically started by the game through Succubus Reborn_Data/IntifaceCLI.bat script. You should not be running Intiface Desktop while playing this.

For Bluetooth toys, all that's necessary is to enable toys integration in the game. Then just switch toys to pairing.

For toys connected otherwise, say OSR through USB, editing the .bat script might be necessary. I think Eroscripts forum thread about this game has info about that.

Verruckt_VI

Feb 22, 2021
Game includes a copy of Intiface in the IntifaceCLI folder. It is automatically started by the game through Succubus Reborn_Data/IntifaceCLI.bat script. You should not be running Intiface Desktop while playing this.

For Bluetooth toys, all that's necessary is to enable toys integration in the game. Then just switch toys to pairing.

For toys connected otherwise, say OSR through USB, editing the .bat script might be necessary. I think Eroscripts forum thread about this game has info about that.
still isn't working, from what i can see the dev might have only done updates for buttplug.io in 2021 and i'm using a solace which is more recent.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
What are the strongest decks?
SoWaD, three copies of disposable fleshlight, and three copies of Unsealing Ritual. It's unbeatable, 100% consistent FTK.

...Okay, the real answer is that you shouldn't care. It's a Sandbox PVE game, play the cards you find fun and/or sexy.

Reactions: ZX7H

ellelle

Jan 16, 2021
SoWaD, three copies of disposable fleshlight, and three copies of Unsealing Ritual. It's unbeatable, 100% consistent FTK.

...Okay, the real answer is that you shouldn't care. It's a Sandbox PVE game, play the cards you find fun and/or sexy.
Of course. I just find the cardgame interesting.

The deck you mention isn't a valid one though. What are the strongest valid decks?

Footgear1961

Oct 22, 2023
still isn't working, from what i can see the dev might have only done updates for buttplug.io in 2021 and i'm using a solace which is more recent.
That might be the case. You can try updating manually, here is the CLI project:

That said, I think it will not work. Solace is a fake stroker that is based on rotation, like train wheels. The game most likely sends stroke positions meant for linear devices like Handy, which Solace cannot follow.

For a rule of thumb, Solace only works with games where Lovense has sponsored an integration that connects to toys without using Intiface/Buttplug, like in Karryn's Prison.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Of course. I just find the cardgame interesting.

The deck you mention isn't a valid one though. What are the strongest valid decks?
You can technically play with undersized decks, you just can't upload them to the server if they're below 40 cards.
...Also define strong, because there are two categories of strength. How strong a deck is when played by a player, and how strong a deck is played by the AI. The former, Hungry Dragons. The latter, depends on the player, but MOST semi-competent decks can beat all but the highest level of AI decks.

ellelle

Jan 16, 2021
You can technically play with undersized decks, you just can't upload them to the server if they're below 40 cards.
...Also define strong, because there are two categories of strength. How strong a deck is when played by a player, and how strong a deck is played by the AI. The former, Hungry Dragons. The latter, depends on the player, but MOST semi-competent decks can beat all but the highest level of AI decks.
Both I guess? I have seen your deck list file, but I'm not sure which are strong when played by either.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Both I guess? I have seen your deck list file, but I'm not sure which are strong when played by either.
The AI pilots Hungry Dragons decks well. Partnered with a BB'd Hungry, they'll spam her 3 and spam Dragons, which is the most effective tactic the AI can use.
I think this is still the strongest version of the deck I've seen? Make sure to blame thank TheUnsaid for this one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for player decks... Use what you think looks fun. Pick a squeezer you like and build a deck around her.
...I think my most powerful deck is Legalize Nuclear Bombs? ...It's a deck I build to take advantage of Bouncy and Iron's co-op, and it can just wipe shit the hell out.
...Either that or Cow Pasture, a deck engine revolving around all the healing cards using Lesser Cow Succubi to power it. Not actual Cow Pasture, mind, but Local Farmstead, a remake made with Milk Demon in mind.

Reactions: ellelle and ZX7H
4.50 star(s) 16 Votes