4.50 star(s) 16 Votes
Oct 5, 2019
Really enjoying the game. UI and gameplay is really confusing and its quite difficult defeating the AI even with some of the card sets I got from this forum. Any idea when we will get more cards? :)
Updates come out pretty regularly. Monthly I'd say. Check out the Devs Cien site/Twitter for updates and preview images/clips. I'm sure you can find it in either OP or somewhere in the thread.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Really enjoying the game. UI and gameplay is really confusing and its quite difficult defeating the AI even with some of the card sets I got from this forum. Any idea when we will get more cards? :)
I recommend using the translation file I posted on the previous page to clear up the gameplay/UI translation, and setting the starting health to 99 for longer, more fun fights.

Reactions: david123

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
So, I've been having a ton of fun replacing and tweaking the card art these past couple days, and I just have to talk about it.
Not all of it, of course, even with my extensive library there are some concepts that just don't translate well, but some of it...
MC011.png
As far as I'm concerned, this is Requiem's official card artwork now change my mind.

courier68

Apr 22, 2019
So, I've been having a ton of fun replacing and tweaking the card art these past couple days, and I just have to talk about it.
Not all of it, of course, even with my extensive library there are some concepts that just don't translate well, but some of it...
View attachment 1110082
As far as I'm concerned, this is Requiem's official card artwork now change my mind.

Who you gonna call?

Reactions: bigblack

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Any similar games to this - art-style wise - while we wait for the next update?

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
Is there any way to quickly copy decks from an older version to a newer version of the game? I feel like there has to be something better than manually copying and pasting each one.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Is there any way to quickly copy decks from an older version to a newer version of the game? I feel like there has to be something better than manually copying and pasting each one.
Yeah, the Save file.
It's in the main folder with the .EXEs, and stores your settings and decklists. It even remembers colors!
Just place it in the new main folder, and the game will just read it.

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
the translator default should be using google translate right?
but it's kinda weird, since I tried to copy paste one of the japanese line in the AutoTranslator folder and it gives me different translation. (starting from this month game version only since i tried it too with the japanese line from february version but it's still fine)
RIP MY ENGLISH

castoli

Aug 19, 2017
NEWER New New version (Bugfixes)
Changelog:

● Resolved issues
・ Model correction of cheerleader cowgirl (some color settings are not reflected)
-Output the effect text to the image part of the card without image

Last edited:

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
so i just wanted to check with everyone else but does the description of the idols cowgirl ability not translate for anyone else? I have been reusing the first auto translator since the game started and wanted to know if other people maybe had a solution.
(I do know that someone posted a translation for the ability but I would like it to be translated in game as well)

courier68

Apr 22, 2019
so i just wanted to check with everyone else but does the description of the idols cowgirl ability not translate for anyone else? I have been reusing the first auto translator since the game started and wanted to know if other people maybe had a solution.
(I do know that someone posted a translation for the ability but I would like it to be translated in game as well)
No it's not just you. I think it might exceed a character limit for Google Translate (which is what I'm assuming Rei patcher uses). If I can get the actual string of text to copy I can just enter the effects manually into the text file I'm working on, but I'm unsure of how to actually get the string.

That or the string is too long for reipatcher to replace, which means it can't be fixed.

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
No it's not just you. I think it might exceed a character limit for Google Translate (which is what I'm assuming Rei patcher uses). If I can get the actual string of text to copy I can just enter the effects manually into the text file I'm working on, but I'm unsure of how to actually get the string.

That or the string is too long for reipatcher to replace, which means it can't be fixed.
well at least the good news is one of the first posts the developer made was that the game would eventually be officially translated so we have something to look forward to.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017

If the string is too long, shorten it.
"You may only use this ability when seal is unlocked or by expending 3 "Used Condoms".
Squeeze (4)
When sealed, change seal count to 0 and spawn card "Worn knee-high socks with selfie" on the side of the user. This card has the following ability:
"Send this card to the graveyard, squeeze (3), grant mana/imagination (3)"
When unsealed, spawns card "Mark of the foot slave" on the squeezed side. This card has the following ability:
"When squeezed by a foot attribute skill, lose twice the amount of health."
...That likely isn't helpful. ...I don't know where one would find the text.

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
...That likely isn't helpful. ...I don't know where one would find the text.
idk what do you mean by that, since what it does exactly the same as what rienrien translate

yes it's the same for all of us. there's a way to translate it with the autoTranslator btw. go to the autoTranslator folder, open the config file with notepad or something similiar. search for
[Behaviour]
MaxCharactersPerTranslation=

the default should be 200, i just change it to 1000 and the untranslated text become translated. afterwards you can just copy paste rienrien translation for that or let the MTL be

"You may only use this ability when seal is unlocked or by expending 3 "Used Condoms".
Squeeze (4)
When sealed, change seal count to 0 and spawn card "Worn knee-high socks with selfie" on the side of the user. This card has the following ability:
"Send this card to the graveyard, squeeze (3), grant mana/imagination (3)"
When unsealed, spawns card "Mark of the foot slave" on the squeezed side. This card has the following ability:
"When squeezed by a foot attribute skill, lose twice the amount of health."

Last edited:
Reactions: courier68

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
my main problem is, even with the unity translation thing i dont understand what the game tries to tell me. idk how to play it.
too bad theres no real english version

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes