4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
my main problem is, even with the unity translation thing i dont understand what the game tries to tell me. idk how to play it.
too bad theres no real english version
Idk if you are using the auto translator - but couple of pages back someone else has posted a semi custom translation - helped me out a lot. Gameplay wise winning the card duel shouldn't be the priority because I dont the cards are well balanced. I just put my starting energy to 99 and enjoy the scenes.
But if you still want to try to win here is how the general cardplay works:
You and the AI start with an energy pool and some cards. Each succubus card has their own skills. You also have monster cards and helper cards. Monster cards and helper cards both require a certain amount of "points" to play. You can get these points from one of your Succubuss' skills or from cards that actually give you these points. With these points place down your monster cards - if a player has a monster on the field the other cant drain them. So pretty much destroy the AI's monsters and use your girls to drain him. Any card that wasnt used to drain will drain its own owner at the end of the turn.
- Use titty enhancement cards to grow big titties on your girls - which makes them drain even more.
- User milk card to make em produce milk which you can drink to gain energy back.
- Use that vagina tattoo card to make your AI's succubus to drain itself

TSKCS

Nov 23, 2017
my main problem is, even with the unity translation thing i dont understand what the game tries to tell me. idk how to play it.
too bad theres no real english version
Basically, there are succubuses and monsters.
Monsters are typical frontline cards that can attack and protect you from enemy succubuses. You need energy to summon a monster, use some cards.
Monsters will have abilities like;
1.Swift which being able to attack after being summonned
2.Long-range which can deal dmg without getting dmg in return, but wont deal damage when attacked.
3.Guardian which prevents enemy monsters from attacking your other monsters until this unit is destroyed.
4.Long-reach/Long handle/Nagara (The spear man ability) which let you attack without getting dmg in return, like Long-Range, but also works when being attacked, but only if your ATK power is higher than opponents HP.
5.Pursuit which allow the monster to attack multiple times. There is also a card that can apply pursuit to succubus.
***It is important to note that you dont need a monster with guardian ability to protect you from succubuses, any monster is fine.***

Succubuses are typical backline cards which provide energy using your life point (LP). Some succubuses do not provide energy though, but can be used offensively. Each succubus has her own abilities and playstyle, so knowing what they can do is half the deck building. You can summon only one succubus per turn. They can be divided into "types" depending on their moves, and can be searched using corresponding cards.
Examples;
1.Bunnygirl (Tit type) - 1LP/1Energy if you use got tit enhancement on her then its 2LP/2EN, If you have Bloomer girl in the field you get ATK+1 for your next monster, 1LP/+2 ATK for a monster until the end of turn.
2.Bloomer girl (Ass type) - 1LP/1EN, 1LP/swift to all monsters that being summoned this turn and if the monster already has swift it got +1ATK&HP instead, if you use tit enhancement on her then you can use 1LP/grant pursuit to a monster.
3.Succubus (Hand and tit type) - She produces 1 milk level per turn and produces 2 if you use tit enhancment.
3.1 2LP/Reduce 2 of her 7 seals if unsealed then 4LP/discard 2 card, you cannot get energy from this move unless you set her as a partner then its 2LP/1EN. If equipped wih onaho then 3LP/1EN and draw 1 card from the squeezed's deck (can be you or the opponent)
3.2 2LP and 2 milk level/draw 2 cards then discard 3 cards if equiped with onaho then draw 3 cards. If she is unsealed and you got no more card, you win.
3.3 This can only be used when she is unsealed. 5LP/burn 5 cards from deck if she has cursed tattoo then its 5LP/burn 10 cards.
3.4 She wont lose control when afflicted with cursed tattoo and each time you use a curse card, draw 1 card.

Bunnygirl is pretty straightforward and suits for many decks, and the bloomer girl is a very good option for rushdown playstyle. Succubus is good for destroying deck, LP and heavy use of curses, good for longer fights.

I just realized, its a pretty complicated game by design..... just need more advanced AI.

Last edited:

VASH581

Dec 19, 2020
I'm new here. I love the art. But I can't read Japanese.
I've download the translator but I've never use translator like this before. Can someone teach me step by step what should I do? Much appreciated.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I'm new here. I love the art. But I can't read Japanese.
I've download the translator but I've never use translator like this before. Can someone teach me step by step what should I do? Much appreciated.
FFS...
Place it in the main folder and run it, then launch the game from the new .EXE at least once. You'll need a stable internet connection, the translation won't be flawless, and it'll take a second to load... but the alternative is waiting for the official english version when the game is released.
The translation will then be nonsense because something happened to the translator that fucked it up, so...
You can use translations from previous editions of Succubus Reborn, so that only new text is fucked.
Translations are stored in SuccubusReborn_Supporter_20210325a\AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text.
Here, have mine. Be aware that I have edited a number of translations for additional clarity/personal taste, mostly card names, some card descriptions, most of Disappointment's lines... Oh, and I have yet to play Rack to figure out what the fuck it does, so that's still nonsense.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/03/1127870_Autogenerated_Translations.rar

castoli

Aug 19, 2017
New Version
Translator

Changelog for ver20210424a (translated with Google):
● New Squeezing scene
・ Everyone's idol Tit-Fucking

It will take a little more time for the card illustration.

● New card
・ Incubus Fragrance Installed 3 Cost Disaster, Curse

● Correction, etc.
-Added hint display to the menu screen
-Addition of zoom speed setting
・ Addition of setting to disable energy reduction
-Added the function to sub-display related cards when the card ability is moused over.
-Added the function to detect the latest save data in the same level directory and copy it arbitrarily at the first startup.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
● New card
Uh oh.
-Effect: At the beginning of each player's turn, randomly select one temptation ability of that player's enemy squeezer and activate that ability against that player.
UH OH.
-Translated: At the beginning of BOTH turns, draw a card, place Honey Trap from outside your deck, or reduce SoWaD's Seal by 1/Discard a random card from your opponent's hand, depending on what you have summoned.
OH NO. I can already see the gimmick deck with the basic draw engine with three of these assholes to just make the enemy commit die automatically for giggles. I wonder if this happens before or after the draw phase?
...Please be before, please be before, don't let me make a deck that can disable drawing cards for lulz. How about we get some goddamn Beast support cards for once? PRETEND that they can square off against Human and Demon decks, just for a little while?

Reactions: castoli

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Uh oh.
-Effect: At the beginning of each player's turn, randomly select one temptation ability of that player's enemy squeezer and activate that ability against that player.
UH OH.
-Translated: At the beginning of BOTH turns, draw a card, place Honey Trap from outside your deck, or reduce SoWaD's Seal by 1/Discard a random card from your opponent's hand, depending on what you have summoned.
OH NO. I can already see the gimmick deck with the basic draw engine with three of these assholes to just make the enemy commit die automatically for giggles. I wonder if this happens before or after the draw phase?
...Please be before, please be before, don't let me make a deck that can disable drawing cards for lulz. How about we get some goddamn Beast support cards for once? PRETEND that they can square off against Human and Demon decks, just for a little while?
bruh...

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
New Version Mega
Translator Mega

● New Squeezing scene
・ Everyone's idol Tit-Fucking

It will take a little more time for the card illustration.

● New card

● Correction, etc.
-Added hint display to the menu screen
-Addition of zoom speed setting
・ Addition of setting to disable energy reduction
-Added the function to sub-display related cards when the card ability is moused over.
-Added the function to detect the latest save data in the same level directory and copy it arbitrarily at the first startup.
TOP TIER MEME HAHAHHAA

Reactions: castoli

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Some scenes uncensored, not all though.
For anyone wondering, which scenes.
Wisdom's 2 different handies
All of Hungry Succubus' scenes
All of Dryad's
All of the nun's
Both Cheerleader scenes
All of the Idol's
Club chairman's scene

So for anyone keeping track the ones that aren't uncensored are all of bunny girl's, all of bloomer girl's and wisdom's vaginal

Reactions: Z.B.M Johan

castoli

Aug 19, 2017
New Succubus coming soon
you can vote to choose the card image

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 16 Votes