4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

hibilly

Mar 13, 2019
Is there any sort of breast expansion in the game? It would seem like there is, but if someone could corroborate this I'd be grateful.

Mrdown

Feb 19, 2020
So i'm so far this game is the best card game ever. That doll lady is OP 5 damage per.... mount yeah that's what i'll call it
Tits upgrade allows you to draw 2 discard 3, that's devastating in rush decks.
The tits upgrade in general is game changing, 2 mana every time you normal tap is crazy good.

The party girl is super fun with how many mechanics she has, extra mana, summoning, PERMANENT debuff take your pick.

Forest lady giving 2 mana outright is super useful for green land type decks "MTG quick big creatures"

The huge succubus is kinda lame tho 1 damage to both players until she debuffs a player.... Then Dies :(

The 2 cost enchantment that has the effect pay 2 draw a card maybe also be OP as AI only gets extra cards if you start sucking tits.

Cheerleader is pretty good with buffing monsters assuming you are going for a monster spam but kinda under whelming for anything else.

The nun is also kinda underwhelming I'm still not entirely sure what her anal secondary does.

I can't wait for more cards as rushing seems to be the meta atm, if you got a good board AI can't really do anything.
hopefully more interesting cards like the party gi..... I see an update :love:

Mrdown

Feb 19, 2020
Forgot to mention music is godlike, my favourite bgms have to be party girl and giant succubus.
If i ever catch this game on steam it is a guaranteed purchase.
10\10 IMO
If anyone doesn't know to change your bgm select a commander\start card the P in the box on the right side of the card
usually just a white square.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
So i'm so far this game is the best card game ever.
The Nun's anal allows you to select a 'Disaster' in the squeezed target's graveyard and add it to your hand. The Nun then gets 'Estrus' and the card will be banished next time it would be sent to the graveyard.
Really good for recycling Double Summon, Estrus Mark, Incubus, Monster Reborn... Pair with a SoWaD partner to draw cards like no-one's business.
Also, if your AI can't do anything once you've swarmed the field, then they need more copies of Starfall. I uploaded a decklist on the previous page... along with other things.

Reactions: Mrdown

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019

new squeezer: nurse
if you forgot, her scenes are mouth type

also new card coming that lets you take a card from the discard pile and put it back in your hand

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
If you have a fleshlight launch or a vorze a10 piston, you can get it to link to the game and use this option to have it move in time with the scenes. You know, so you can be squeezed in game and also be squeezed in real life.
Not gonna lie sounds pretty awesome, Didn't realize those automatic fleshlights were commercial yet

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes