4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Time for another out-of-the-blue deck sharing. Don't worry, there's no dark magic or request-based shenanigans this time.
Just an Ass deck that the AI's been kicking my ass with. Consistently.
Okay, maybe some dark magic.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It wasn't even inspired by a Net deck, like the endless parade of SoWaD, SoPS, and an Idol deck that runs every single removal card in the game.
I was just like 'So many new, fun cards have come out, why don't I try remaking the vanilla decks again and see how they do?'
And, the Breast Deck V2 fell flat. Not enough draw power to sustain its casualties, all-too-often falling back on SoPS trickery.
But this Ass deck? It drops Intimacy and then starts summoning beasts like mad. You play the long game, it spams Nurse. You summon a boss monster, Mutual Destruction. Red/blue? Marks. Then just when you start building up field presence, it drops Starfall and laughs.
...I dunno, maybe it got a string of luck. Maybe it's just hard countering me personally as I'll fucking take my triple copies of Big Breasts to the grave. Still, a viable Traditionalist Beast Deck is something to celebrate in my book.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
I'm sure that deck is good, but I'm not personally interested in either playing it or playing against it because give me booba or give me death xP

Reactions: HentaiBoy01

Smug_Bois

Feb 23, 2022
Hey guys, first time posting here, I just want to share an iron deck that's WIP since there aren't many iron decklists on this thread.

Here are the strengths it plays to, it's a board heavy deck so you might win with general oppression but you've also got a secondary win condition by using iron 2, buff before berserker's roar. Swarm is also possible with Iron breast tho. The deck also has mark protection with purifications and hypno phone protection using knock offs. In a pinch, you can mana booster shot yourself with golden ball to set a good board before placing failure of faith so they can't starfall wipe (don't put down failure too early lest they use another miracle).

Since it's my first time deck building, it's got a few flaws that might pop up. As with all iron decks, if the enemy plays heavily into board control, you're kinda screwed. If intimacy goes down early, you might have already lost since mana generation is hard but I have 1 broken link as a hail mary. Also you might run into draw issues but I feel that's the trade off for a deck as consistent as possible. (exodia for long games, good board control, intimacy removal, lust removal, hypno removal). I haven't extensively tested against BSTW decks or SoPS decks so maybe try those out. I almost forgot, the deck kinda eat's shit to SoWaD if it gets early control because your deck gets emptied lmao.

Feel free to put sharpened versions/v2 or feedback below as it's probably garbage.

Reactions: Regnirbhsa

eulathicc

May 30, 2021
Hi. I might only post in this thread since I am really into this game. Only two questions for now (Sorry if some are already answered but don't have much time to check the whole thread):

- How's the online if anyone tried

- I am confused about Protective Barrier's effect (In part due reipatcher translation). I thought it was avoiding mana burn damage (Not activating the girls' effects) but is not. Then thought is to avoid demerits like infatuation going against you but is not. Either I am doing something wrong or dunno how exactly the card works.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Hi. I might only post in this thread since I am really into this game. Only two questions for now (Sorry if some are already answered but don't have much time to check the whole thread):

- How's the online if anyone tried

- I am confused about Protective Barrier's effect (In part due reipatcher translation). I thought it was avoiding mana burn damage (Not activating the girls' effects) but is not. Then thought is to avoid demerits like infatuation going against you but is not. Either I am doing something wrong or dunno how exactly the card works.
The Net decks are a mixed bag, as one would expect.
Most of the decks are garbage and can barely put up a fight.
Some use a powerful Red/Blue strategy, SoWaD or SoPS, and they can actually win against slower decks of your own.
Rarely, some are just competent minion decks, and you get a decent, real fight against them.

You should really consider using my translation instead, but Protective Barrier is... I assume Purity Field? In which case, it stops auto-squeezing from Estrus, Lust Mark or Dryad, for both players until it self-destructs.
Use it with Burn the Contracts or triple Dryad as an alternative to Clearing Mind.

Smug_Bois

Feb 23, 2022
Hey guys, just going to post my finished version of Iron Grylls (previously Iron Whey) and I'm pretty happy about it.

Here's what it does: survive, adapt, overcome. It aims to be a really consistent deck that can win no matter what deck it goes against. I've found a really good win rate against other decks playing against myself even when both decks have good draws. Main downside is lack of drawing power after making a big play so make whatever you're doing count.

Addressing some weird things, I lied to myself last time and there was no broken link in the last deck cause I'm stupid. However this deck doesn't have broken link either once my brain turned on and I realised that your sirens could just stack mana for your next turn to 180 the situation through starfall or first strike minion control. I also have removed breastfeeding because why heal/draw when you could have more minions. First strike is really good for board control so either have 2 schoolgirls and 1 cheerleader or vice versa depending on your play style. PS, this is a player deck lmao since the bot can't clutch up

Again, reply feedback/v2 versions if you want.

Reactions: Regnirbhsa

eulathicc

May 30, 2021
Like I said I love this game for letting me use paizuri decks. But I have two nitpicks:

- The Succubus of Peaceful Submission mechanic has a heavy snowball effect if you don't have a solid opening hand against her. Look she's my favorite girl booba-wise, but her cards should be counters (Or be placed along reactive cards), not something that will reduce your hand to a third or less the moment two copies show up. Either that or I am missing something to get rid of her cards.

- Option to randomize colors. I copy any decks I find to fight the AI, and wish I don't have to go through the dozens I have hoarded.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Like I said I love this game for letting me use paizuri decks. But I have two nitpicks:

- The Succubus of Peaceful Submission mechanic has a heavy snowball effect if you don't have a solid opening hand against her. Look she's my favorite girl booba-wise, but her cards should be counters (Or be placed along reactive cards), not something that will reduce your hand to a third or less the moment two copies show up. Either that or I am missing something to get rid of her cards.

- Option to randomize colors. I copy any decks I find to fight the AI, and wish I don't have to go through the dozens I have hoarded.
-Yeah, no arguments. You should really be able to spend three or four mana to banish the card from your hand.
SoWaD has to empty her own deck in order to exodia, while Iron must have eleven 'constructs' on her field, stay summoned as a minion for at least one of the opponent's turns, AND hold board superiority.
Maybe SoPS will be nerfed, maybe she'll be like Hungry and just stay broken. Without proper PVP, it doesn't strictly matter.

-I don't know about Randomize... But the game does have a 'Load a random color set from the server'. It would have to be pressed for each squeezer individually, but since the game only draws color patterns from your Favorites list for squeezers actually PRESENT in net-decks, you can immediately see which ones you actually need to randomize.
It would be nice if there was an option to either use the current system, or have Net-Deck squeezers draw their colors from the server. It'd add additional unknowns, and I wouldn't have heart attacks every time a Hungry Partner comes out with 419's colors...
Ah, ignore that, it's a reference you have no context for... Unless you're one of the people who downloaded my quick-start pack and used my save, but whatever.

eulathicc

May 30, 2021
Oh the option to get colors from the servers will do as randomizer for me, thanks. I haven't touched online options yet since I am mostly for the lewds than playing with other people (Specially if there's a tryhard on a big tiddy game. Meta is fine and all, but come on we are playing for the horny. So yeah nerfing SoPS might not happen unless the dev gets plenty feedback).

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
I haven't touched online options yet since I am mostly for the lewds than playing with other people (Specially if there's a tryhard on a big tiddy game. Meta is fine and all, but come on we are playing for the horny.
The online component isn't actually multiplayer, it's just the AI playing user-submitted decks, which might be a hardcore meta deck or someone's favorite pile of random boob cards. It really does run the range.

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
remember that in the real game you have to beat a deck around the squeezer to unlock her
not looking forward to SoPS

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
remember that in the real game you have to beat a deck around the squeezer to unlock her
not looking forward to SoPS
Hypnophone and Lust Mark, the People and Swapping, Sealing Ritual and the lesser Hypnophone (in a pinch)...
The reason we have such trouble with her isn't that she CAN'T be countered, it's that you have to be bringing anti-squeezer tech to counter her, and if you're playing a deck that doesn't, you just have to outspeed her with your win condition or drown.
If you know she's coming, countering her will be easy... plus, the Dev will be building her deck, and judging by the decks they've made so far...

eulathicc

May 30, 2021
Infinite Energy says that under certain Life amounts something happens, but I've been trying several approaches to get those numbers and nothing happens (Aside of the auto-loss at 100). What is it exactly? Because if is Lust Mark/Estrus the girls usually respond to that.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Infinite Energy says that under certain Life amounts something happens, but I've been trying several approaches to get those numbers and nothing happens (Aside of the auto-loss at 100). What is it exactly? Because if is Lust Mark/Estrus the girls usually respond to that.
It's auto-loss. Count those, because they're multiples of 16, I added them so I wouldn't need to do math.
Do they make the card better? Yes, it's harder to lose track and merk yourself. Do I think it's a fair trade? YES.

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
There's been a delay.

My roughly edited MTL:
We have completed the drawing and started the animation, but the work has been delayed.
We apologize for the delay, but the update will be delayed until next month.
If you have supported us this month, you will be able to download the files from this update.

Also, next month's update will not include new squeezers, but will add scenes to existing characters.
Thank you for your understanding.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
In case anyone is wondering what the thing hidden behind the paywall is it's the bigger breast version of the cowgirl image for SoPS
1653649146676.png
I hereby declare SoPS best girl, even if her gameplay is kinda busted

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
In case anyone is wondering what the thing hidden behind the paywall is it's the bigger breast version of the cowgirl image for SoPS
I hereby declare SoPS best girl, even if her gameplay is kinda busted
I can't help but look at that first proposed minion and be scared.
Four passive effects, two with numbers, and stats of 5/1 for three mana?
Fear. Very fear.

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
I can't help but look at that first proposed minion and be scared.
Four passive effects, two with numbers, and stats of 5/1 for three mana?
Fear. Very fear.
but the passives are
speed (can attack on the turn it's summoned)
long reach (if enemy doesn't also possess long reach and dies when attacking, doesn't take damage from enemy)
pursuit 1
durability 1 (meaning it dies the next turn)

The real scary one is the last minion
"When dealing damage to an enemy minion, send to graveyard after the battle"

Last edited:

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
but the passives are
speed (can attack on the turn it's summoned)
long reach (if enemy doesn't also possess long reach and dies when attacking, doesn't take damage from enemy)
pursuit 1
durability 1 (meaning it dies the next turn)

The real scary one is the last minion
"When dealing damage to an enemy minion, send to graveyard after the battle"
Pfft, Durability 1? Okay, it's useless. A double-hitting Darkness that dies to Long Handle minions, HILARIOUS.
I wouldn't call that last guy scary. 4 mana is Starfall numbers, so unless that passive is 'Ranged'... It's not, he'll take recoil damage from whatever he destroys AFTER damage calculation. The only acceptable use is blowing up Ranged minions, so he counters the Networked Machines I guess, but is both worse and directly countered by removal cards.
Maybe it'll trigger on Fire Dragon and Preacher's effects? ...Still way too much for a decent ability on a platform too fragile to hold it.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes