4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

mnonyhc

Apr 25, 2017
Are you sure? Does the game not have these errors without the translation?
I can't see how that'd be the fault of the translator, unless you royally screwed something up.
Are you one of those people running the game in a different locale out of force of habit, causing it to wig out?
Thanks
It was in fact I had region as JP but not the region format, must have changed it for something I don't remember.
A warning region is needed would have been helpful in the main post.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Are you sure? Does the game not have these errors without the translation?
I can't see how that'd be the fault of the translator, unless you royally screwed something up.
Are you one of those people running the game in a different locale out of force of habit, causing it to wig out?
I still can't get over people not even trying US/UK locale when it works for >90% of people running this game with the translation

MK252000

Dec 11, 2019
I posted the basic UAE on the previous page, but 'kay...
Mega
Luckily, I didn't have to do much work, as I had already done most of it for myself this build.
Just drag, drop, overwrite, it's not rocket science and I'll be happy to quietly laugh at at anyone who needs it explained to them.
An important note is that I replaced the 'No Image' placeholders with monochrome card backs, and I removed the player's mouth from SoPS's 2. I just don't like how it looks, what can I say.
Oh yeah, and Schoolgirl's 1,2, and Bunnygirl's 2 are all uncovered by this. Their vaginas are censored and I haven't yet been able to get around this. Some extra fine-tuning could uncensor the dicks in these scenes, but I feel such effort unwarranted for a partial uncensor... Or complete, in Schoolgirl's 1, it shares a sprite sheet with her 2.
Remember, this is SPECIFICALLY for 20220428b, attempting to install to any other build is USER ERROR and will be treated as such. Just hope I can remember to come back and nix this link when the next update comes out to head off idiots who don't read at the pass...
thanks for the file
also i slightly agree with the mouth part, they don't have it on the last breastfeed scene from blue hair girl so dev decided to add it now

rpk_74

Jun 29, 2018
Found an untranslated line from Succubus of Submission, i was on 1.8x speed and had lost the game to her second ability.

……あら?\nまだおっぱいをしゃぶり続けるなんて♡\nこのまま手放すのは、惜しいわね♡

Automatic google TL: ……fault? It's regrettable to keep my boobs sucking ♡ It's a shame to let go of it as it is ♡

Gadriel

DeepL gave me this as a TL, makes sense to me

...... Oh my?
I can't believe you're still sucking on my tits .
It's a shame to let you go like this, handsome ♡.

Last edited:
Reactions: HentaiBoy01

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Found an untranslated line from Succubus of Submission, i was on 1.8x speed and had lost the game to her second ability.
Strange, it's literally a line I've already detected, but with one 'Ara' instead of two at the start.
Oh well, I guess?

Jan 28, 2022
Unzip game files and unzip translator folder >

Move the file in the translator folder (named "SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator") into game files folder (where the change and readme text files are located) >

Run the translator application >

Let the command prompt run then press any key when prompted to >

Run "Succubus Reborn (Patch and Run)" >

Enjoy
i ran it and it says download and install do i click it?

venomr

Dec 13, 2021
Is the latest update translated or at least machined?
Ah, you get to machine translate it yourself when you go through the install instructions. The game will never be in an unplayable, pure japanese state if that's what you're concerned with.

Also the fan translation from the mega download seems dated for 5/6/2022. Since the last update for this game was in april, the translation is probably up to date there too.

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
Ah, you get to machine translate it yourself when you go through the install instructions. The game will never be in an unplayable, pure japanese state if that's what you're concerned with.

Also the fan translation from the mega download seems dated for 5/6/2022. Since the last update for this game was in april, the translation is probably up to date there too.
Which mega file download? On the main page or on one of the replies?

venomr

Dec 13, 2021
Which mega file download? On the main page or on one of the replies?
It should be in one of the replies by now. Used to be on the main page, that linked to a reply, but the reply link seems broken now.

I've got the link saved to a notepad but I can't post links yet since my account is new so I'm not allowed to post links yet. I think anyone else here can share the link with you though.

Ah the link from the main page seems to be working again. Follow the link that says "supporter translation"

Last edited:

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
It should be in one of the replies by now. Used to be on the main page, that linked to a reply, but the reply link seems broken now.

I've got the link saved to a notepad but I can't post links yet since my account is new so I'm not allowed to post links yet. I think anyone else here can share the link with you though.
The Mega Link that's linked on the main page is NOT broken, excuse you.
I've seen people be unable to access it because they were using Firefox, which I've seen be fixed by updating the browser and am willing to just upload the current translation build if your computer is just cursed.

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
The Mega Link that's linked on the main page is NOT broken, excuse you.
I've seen people be unable to access it because they were using Firefox, which I've seen be fixed by updating the browser and am willing to just upload the current translation build if your computer is just cursed.
All I see is GoFile, Pixeldrain and Uploadhaven. At least for the 64x. For the 32x I see FileSFM, GoFile, Pixeldrain, Transfer and Uploadhaven.

yoshi8mario

Jan 23, 2021
I don't know if anyone else noticed this but the cheerleader looks a lot like monika from DDLC. she has the white ribbon and everything.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes