4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Been playing around with new Nun she definitely has potential ramping up faith is super easy with burn the contracts and her ability to reduce the cost of all curses in hand by 3 under burn the contracts is incredible. Due to also having built in iron will she can't really escape being paired with SaWD and dumping your boss monsters in the grave is easy thanks to her abilities. She still feels lacking though the disaster minion archetype really feels like a clusterfuck of half baked motifs and most of them don't really mesh with Nun's playstyle the fact that returning cards come with mirage makes her very susceptable to removal and longhandle really does work on the low mana monsters to the point where she often needs to rely on Dryad and Idol for token support and to handle human decks in Idols case.
Hopefully those new faith cards will give her that boost she needs right now she just needs to many cards in the deck to make her work I'm struggling to trim the deck down to less than 50 cards which is a nightmare for consistancy summoning all your boss monsters and then dropping a succubus feast on the same turn is god damn hilarious when it does happen though.
I recommend running Monster Reborn as a primary tech choice.
4 Mana is quite affordable for a Nun running Big Breasts and/or Burn the Contracts. It's a Disaster, Curse, so it can be recycled and SoWaD likes it, it can revive ANY minion, not just Disasters, it summons them directly to the field when played, and finally, it does not inflict 'Mirage' on its summoned target... though it does make the minion 'Undead.'
If you're curazy, run End of Entropy to just end the game when played, short of a Starfall or similar madman running Called by the Grave. Same upsides as Monster Reborn, 8 Mana is steep but achievable, and what price can one put on special summoning both graveyards to your field?
...Oh, and one of the weirder tricks in the game currently, if you cast Return to your Maker on your own squeezer, then re-summon them, some Partner abilities will activate even if they're not supposed to. Not SoWaD's Exodia, sadly, but her Curse Draw is affected by this.

Reactions: senorleeman

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Hey, Oblivion9873, funny story...
So, I talked to the Dev about an emergency error with Iron, and... There's already a fucking hotfix.
Please go get it. Iron's 2 is completely broken right now.
this guy really needs to send out email notifications for the hotfixes... especially if they're important ones

Jul 20, 2020
i probably just didnt see it, but is there a translation for the latest version yet? doesnt even need to be for the main game or anything. i just need to be able to understand the UI

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
i probably just didnt see it, but is there a translation for the latest version yet? doesnt even need to be for the main game or anything. i just need to be able to understand the UI
Yes, link on the main page that leads to a link to a folder that has everything you need or could want.
If it's not there: Ask for it. I take requests.

rpk_74

Jun 29, 2018
Can someone explain how I use the Translation? Since its a big rar folder and I cant find a quick guide
Click on v20210424a Supporter Translation in the main post, it actually takes you to a Mega folder that contains the instructions and is always up to date.
Should probably ask a mod to just name that link "Translation" and remove the old Nopy one

uneasy_speedy

Feb 22, 2021
I think I can remember all the ones I changed for flavor purposes... It's the Beast Archetype, and some assorted cards that were changed for funzies. Sure, I can do that, gimme a few...
-Yeah, easy. I renamed the Beast Archetype to be correct, removed the Yugioh card references, and reverted several changes made for personal preference.
The only things I didn't touch were cases of fair localization, and the 'Industrial' archetype, as it's basically the same thing.
I was going to provide a picture set... but I don't actually have a bunch of werewolf girls to rebuild the Beast Archetype with, so eh.
Thanks. I'm actually cool with these being just normal cards and leaving the sexy parts to the actual milkers. I was actually miffed about for example Ice Dragon's Roar missing its cool art in the changed version and I do enjoy the cute monster icons the normal game uses.

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
I was actually miffed about for example Ice Dragon's Roar missing its cool art in the changed version and I do enjoy the cute monster icons the normal game uses.
If you want the card art to display as the default, you can read the card's ID and delete the matching image in the UserCustomData/Sprites folder. For example, Roar of the Ice Dragon's card ID is MC016. So deleting MC016.png from the sprites folder will restore that card to its default art.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
If you want the card art to display as the default, you can read the card's ID and delete the matching image in the UserCustomData/Sprites folder. For example, Roar of the Ice Dragon's card ID is MC016. So deleting MC016.png from the sprites folder will restore that card to its default art.
...Which works for everything but the Beast archetype, as they're all wolves and boars and a VERY lost polar bear, not increasingly large succubi in cow-print bikinis.
You DO have to revert their names for anything to make sense... and the flavor text of the two wolves, if you ever remember it exists.

uneasy_speedy

Feb 22, 2021
I'm not using the sprites anymore, I do prefer the guardians to be non-sexual

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I'm not using the sprites anymore, I do prefer the guardians to be non-sexual
I did something fun.
I put the properly-translated lines at the end of the main file, with a big-ol E before them to keep them from overwriting.
The translator will happily load multiple lines if there's duplicates, displaying only the last one loaded, so if you want 'proper' translations anywhere I've taken liberties... In card names, at least, you can just delete the E and Reipatcher will load them instead.
This means I can actually keep the Lactose Intolerance edition up-to-date with a minimum of hassle, so it won't just be abandoned because ugh.
Still no alt picture set, even though Monster Girl Dreams did slap me by giving me three different Hellhounds immediately after I complained about not having any in Lustgrimm, so that's still up for request.

mnonyhc

Apr 25, 2017
1651609063300.png Hey, was looking to try this game.
I think I followed the instructions in the Instructions.txt on SuccubusReborn_Supporter64_20220428b to get the translations but my game doesn't seem to be working, the battles arent starting and upon surrendering I get an error.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Hey, was looking to try this game.
I think I followed the instructions in the Instructions.txt on SuccubusReborn_Supporter64_20220428b to get the translations but my game doesn't seem to be working, the battles arent starting and upon surrendering I get an error.
Are you sure? Does the game not have these errors without the translation?
I can't see how that'd be the fault of the translator, unless you royally screwed something up.
Are you one of those people running the game in a different locale out of force of habit, causing it to wig out?

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
so how do you uncens this game? is there any patch around here i can apply?
Most scenes can be uncensored by opening the resources.assets file with Unity Asset Extractor, Dump Extracting the UnlitMosaic sprite, changing the 'Size' value from 19 to 1, then importing it back in.
Some older scenes, and by that I mean Bunnygirl, Schoolgirl, and SoWaD's 3, cannot be uncensored in this way and require actual image editing, and maybe UBAE Avalonia? ...It's a more in-depth and annoying process, and my best attempt failed to fully clear it.
Both these methods are build-specific, and require updating with every monthly build, hotfix, and patch. If you don't want to do it yourself, I'll make a patch and post a link, which will be good until next month, assuming no more hotfixes are coming down the pipeline.

MK252000

Dec 11, 2019
Most scenes can be uncensored by opening the resources.assets file with Unity Asset Extractor, Dump Extracting the UnlitMosaic sprite, changing the 'Size' value from 19 to 1, then importing it back in.
Some older scenes, and by that I mean Bunnygirl, Schoolgirl, and SoWaD's 3, cannot be uncensored in this way and require actual image editing, and maybe UBAE Avalonia? ...It's a more in-depth and annoying process, and my best attempt failed to fully clear it.
Both these methods are build-specific, and require updating with every monthly build, hotfix, and patch. If you don't want to do it yourself, I'll make a patch and post a link, which will be good until next month, assuming no more hotfixes are coming down the pipeline.
i appreciate the effort, don't have the tool you just mention

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
i appreciate the effort, don't have the tool you just mention
I posted the basic UAE on the previous page, but 'kay...
Link tossed on account of update, even if it's basically nothing
Luckily, I didn't have to do much work, as I had already done most of it for myself this build.
Just drag, drop, overwrite, it's not rocket science and I'll be happy to quietly laugh at at anyone who needs it explained to them.
An important note is that I replaced the 'No Image' placeholders with monochrome card backs, and I removed the player's mouth from SoPS's 2. I just don't like how it looks, what can I say.
Oh yeah, and Schoolgirl's 1,2, and Bunnygirl's 2 are all uncovered by this. Their vaginas are censored and I haven't yet been able to get around this. Some extra fine-tuning could uncensor the dicks in these scenes, but I feel such effort unwarranted for a partial uncensor... Or complete, in Schoolgirl's 1, it shares a sprite sheet with her 2.
Remember, this is SPECIFICALLY for 20220428b, attempting to install to any other build is USER ERROR and will be treated as such. Just hope I can remember to come back and nix this link when the next update comes out to head off idiots who don't read at the pass...

Last edited:
Reactions: Sparked Fog

9gagmemes

Dec 16, 2019
Do you think they will ever include an uncensored version? I know that some artists in Asia (where they have that weird censor law) will post uncensored works in like Pixiv Premium or whatever? I wonder if the full game will go down that route, or at least give us a different censor option like having the black bar censors seen in other games which obstruct less and maybe will be easier to remove?

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Do you think they will ever include an uncensored version? I know that some artists in Asia (where they have that weird censor law) will post uncensored works in like Pixiv Premium or whatever? I wonder if the full game will go down that route, or at least give us a different censor option like having the black bar censors seen in other games which obstruct less and maybe will be easier to remove?
Yes.
They didn't HAVE to stop drawing mosaics directly into their scenes. It was probably easier, and couldn't be uncensored with a single changed sprite value.
Hell, I could make black-bar nonsense if asked. Wonder how stupid it would end up looking...
On top of this, currently in the game is a toggle to censor assholes, defaults to off.
I think I remember that an official English translation is planned for the full release, whenever that'll be.
For those that have an electric masturbator connected to Succubus Reborn, do you have any recommendations? Which is like one is the best all around?
I'm curious too, is there any actual MADMEN that can even try this out?
I think I remember the device it was designed for was discontinued or something, and it was expensive even when it was being sold.
Even still, there are like only three options, aren't there? Not a lot of competition.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes