4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
literally running the line through google translate and then manually cleaning it into something legible
Honestly GT is very bad at Japanese, I'd highly recommend using DeepL instead- it offers several alternate meaning features on top of just making a better first pass of it. I.E. you can click on a part of the translated text and it'll show you some alternate translations. Really snazzy, highly recommend looking at it.

Also, good job on the cleanup- never would have guessed you were using shitass Google Translate all this time. =P

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Honestly GT is very bad at Japanese, I'd highly recommend using DeepL instead- it offers several alternate meaning features on top of just making a better first pass of it. I.E. you can click on a part of the translated text and it'll show you some alternate translations. Really snazzy, highly recommend looking at it.

Also, good job on the cleanup- never would have guessed you were using shitass Google Translate all this time. =P
Are you sure DeepL is the play?
The Reipatcher translation: Children ~ ~ I made it ... If it is, the tribal sauce ... ♡
The proper google translate: I made a lot of children ... \ n Then, the clan is safe ... ♡
DeepL: You should have lots of kids,......001, and then your family will be safe and sound,......001

Yeah, it's more legible on its own, but it threw up when presented with symbols, whoopsied the possessives, and dropped the tribe themeing entirely, which makes sense for this character!

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
Are you sure DeepL is the play?

[Translations cut for space]

Yeah, it's more legible on its own, but it threw up when presented with symbols, whoopsied the possessives, and dropped the tribe themeing entirely, which makes sense for this character!
Hm, true. I've just had so little luck with GT compared to DeepL when translating things on my own time- heck, my suggestion line earlier was run through DeepL, too. I had to click through its alternate translations a bit but it did eventually come back well. I think it's a good tool for trying to un-jumble MTLspeak in that regard, at least. I don't know. You've been doing good work so far, so don't worry too much about fixing what isn't broken.

MK252000

Dec 11, 2019

new update ver20220428a
paizuri scene for the newest card is finish

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017

new update ver20220428a
paizuri scene for the newest card is finish
The changelog is mostly as discussed earlier, but I'll repost anyway.
SoPS gets a new Titjob scene.
SoPS now starts with 8 initial Seal. Small tweak, but...
SoPS's 2 now inflicts an additional addiction counter for every 6 health healed in a single go. Now you actually have to pay if you want that +30 heal, and her 2 becomes a viable attack option.
SoPS's 3 now inflicts an addiction counter for every 2 milk levels, instead of 1:1. Turn ten nuke? Sure, if you REALLY want to.
Iron Succubus's 2 can now Unseal AND summon her as a Minion in the same turn, making her a bit faster.
Nurse's 2 now adds +1 Armor until the end of the turn in addition to her old +1 LIFE effect. Still spooky.
When Nun recycles a Disaster, she gains 1 'Faith' level, and any disasters recycled that are less than OR EQUAL TO her faith level come back with a cost of 0.
It suggests Burn the Contracts Nun as a legitimate playstyle, and makes those cheap Incubi and Curses just that little bit easier to bring back.
Three new cards, oh boy oh boy.
A 1-cost Networked Machine minion, 1/2, with no effects whatsoever. Or, just use Big Breasts on Iron for 0-cost 1/1 tokens, that works too.
A 1-cost Miracle, Target a squeezer and add 5 Seal to them. Welp, here is your anti-Demon tech card.
A 2-cost miracle, Target a Minion on the field, DOUBLE it's attack until the end of the turn. Useful against everyone but Humans, as their Long Handle denies this card from being useful.
Finally, Addiction Counters now shuffle themselves to the left side of your hand. Nice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
Excited to get my hands on this, naturally. Been waiting for more SoPS scenes. Granted this patch does only nerf decks I like playing, but it's not like SoPS is dead by any means. Glad the heal nerf wasn't as dramatic as the initial impression said, kills my little meme strat deck this way. (With 6 instead of 3 being the healing req- you can't just give your opponent Potent Ingredients for a 2/turn direct)

I wonder how good SoPS will end up being without the nuke. She'll have to rely more on her early healing -> Direct attacking conversion.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Hey quick question, does your translator file you posted back in 2021 work for newer versions of the game?
Pay attention to what you download. The file with all the translation base, was last edited on 28/04/2022 :)
That said, I haven't checked it myself.
Xunity autotranslator patches ALWAYS work, no matter the version (unless regex-related changes were necessary).

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Hey quick question, does your translator file you posted back in 2021 work for newer versions of the game?
Define 'Work.'
You shouldn't be using anything that old, I post new translation files for every update AT LEAST, but if for some reason you demand it...
Obviously, new content will be untranslated, and left up to Reipatcher's default translator, which will spagettify the string and casually drop all the line breaks, you know, for fun.
The Voice updates have happened since then, so a bunch of Bunnygirl and Dryad's lines will be missed out.
Plenty of balance changes and erratas have been made, and I infrequently delete old card effect strings to clean the file.
I run Card Images on every card, so the all-in-one effects listed in place of an image rarely get translated. I did boot the Demo without it, so the current edition has all of these.
I'd wager... Anywhere from a third to a whole half of the game would be untranslated if you used a file that outdated.
Just... Just go to the mega link from the main page and get the new one, it's actually user error if you don't.

Reactions: BlackMagicJack23
May 17, 2018
Define 'Work.'
You shouldn't be using anything that old, I post new translation files for every update AT LEAST, but if for some reason you demand it...
Obviously, new content will be untranslated, and left up to Reipatcher's default translator, which will spagettify the string and casually drop all the line breaks, you know, for fun.
The Voice updates have happened since then, so a bunch of Bunnygirl and Dryad's lines will be missed out.
Plenty of balance changes and erratas have been made, and I infrequently delete old card effect strings to clean the file.
I run Card Images on every card, so the all-in-one effects listed in place of an image rarely get translated. I did boot the Demo without it, so the current edition has all of these.
I'd wager... Anywhere from a third to a whole half of the game would be untranslated if you used a file that outdated.
Just... Just go to the mega link from the main page and get the new one, it's actually user error if you don't.
Nah I indeed rather have your up to date version of the translator instead, in which the next thing I was going to ask is if you did have a updated version of so but I see you indeed did answer that in your post. so I'll just download it, put onto the game and enjoy. much oblige for the helpful response btw

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
Granted once the new update is available, there's going to be a period of time where the new scene lines are going to be untranslated. Of course depends on when we get it, and if Gadriel is awake then.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Hard at work on the ability translation, but I just HAD to share this gem.
The raw, untranslated text: ……あらあら♡\nうわごとのようにおっぱいおっぱいって\n漏らしちゃって……♡
This is just to prove this is a normal, sane line. You'll see why that needs to be established.
The google translate: …… Oh ♡ \ n Boobs like shit \ n I leaked …… ♡
Clearly, it's being fucked by the line breaks, let's get rid of them.
The second pass: …… Oh ♡ I leaked my boobs like shit …… ♡
Not that much better, TBH. Okay, let's swing by DeepL for a second opinion.
DeepL: Can't translate. Like, at all.
What!? Uh, fuck, okay, what was the default Reipatcher line?
Reipatcher: ...... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ...
What the what!?! ...Okay, leaking boobs, this is an afterglow line, let's just improvise a line about cum leaking from between her tits, no one has to know.
Just a little peek behind the curtain at the !FUN! that can happen.

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
Not that much better, TBH. Okay, let's swing by DeepL for a second opinion.
DeepL: Can't translate. Like, at all.
After some clicking around, DeepL seems to think very similarly to GT. This is one of those moments where it'd be really really nice to have a native JP speaker on deck... Also, why's she saying oppai twice in a row... is she baby talking the player? I'd believe it if that's a thing that's happening...

I'm going to chop it up and feed it to DeepL in chunks to see if the sentence structure is confusing it:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sometimes DeepL needs some prodding to do things. Hopefully this kind of strategizing can prove helpful when !FUN! happens.

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
I found a few lines, not sure which flags were relevant-

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: It's a Big Breasts line, for sure.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes