4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
After some clicking around, DeepL seems to think very similarly to GT. This is one of those moments where it'd be really really nice to have a native JP speaker on deck... Also, why's she saying oppai twice in a row... is she baby talking the player? I'd believe it if that's a thing that's happening...

I'm going to chop it up and feed it to DeepL in chunks to see if the sentence structure is confusing it:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sometimes DeepL needs some prodding to do things. Hopefully this kind of strategizing can prove helpful when !FUN! happens.
We improvse. A cum-erupting line.
Final translation: ...Oh my♡ You came so much, it's leaking\nout from between my breasts...♡
No-one. Has to know.

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
If it's no issue, I'm just going to keep posting lines until I either run out of them or get tired of SoPS. So the former. =P

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
……あらあら♡\nうわごとのようにおっぱいおっぱいって\n漏らしちゃって……♡
Oh boy. Both equally retarded (the MTL engines, that is)
At the very least DeepL has that highlighted part defined in English xD
With SuccubusDuel in mind, I think I'd have gone, out of context:
...Ara ara♡
You little boy couldn't handle my bo~obies

(big ol' titties? my chi-chi? whatever sounds childish/belittling)
You came so much [opt.: for them/for me]……♡

Honestly, it's more about keeping in line with the personality/tone you gave that one succubus before. I don't see how to convey that "babbling" idea in English.
The pains we have to go through... MTL makes my eyes bleed. :cry:

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
If it's no issue, I'm just going to keep posting lines until I either run out of them or get tired of SoPS. So the former. =P

Fixed, and it is NO issue at all.
I'll keep playing SoPS too, but I play her in actual matches, so Pursuit and hostile attacks aren't really common. The AI sure does love her 3...

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
I'll keep playing SoPS too, but I play her in actual matches, so Pursuit and hostile attacks aren't really common. The AI sure does love her 3...
I haven't taken her back into game yet, just felt like messing around in the edit room. It's helpful for this stuff ofc because some lines are just extremely rare in actual gameplay.

Also, Breastfeeding actually has official art now. Don't know if you noticed that, or how long it's been there. When I first started a couple updates ago I just mindlessly installed the sprites and didn't check. xD

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I haven't taken her back into game yet, just felt like messing around in the edit room. It's helpful for this stuff ofc because some lines are just extremely rare in actual gameplay.

Also, Breastfeeding actually has official art now. Don't know if you noticed that, or how long it's been there. When I first started a couple updates ago I just mindlessly installed the sprites and didn't check. xD
Oh, it's been there a WHILE. I... Honestly don't remember why I replaced it.
Oh, and by-the-by, I was snooping around because I wanted to extract SoPS's audio to play with other fun games, and check THIS out.

Fucking Unity Asset Extractor updated four days ago! After three years! What fortune!

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
Oh, Long Handle can kill through armor. Why? I shouldn't die in a 1/1 vs 1/1 situation if I have Armor 1 right? Bug?

uneasy_speedy

Feb 22, 2021
I checked out an older translation and a ton of the basic cards get renamed into something completely different. Is it a big ask to get a translation that is accurate to the actual game terms?

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I checked out an older translation and a ton of the basic cards get renamed into something completely different. Is it a big ask to get a translation that is accurate to the actual game terms?
I think I can remember all the ones I changed for flavor purposes... It's the Beast Archetype, and some assorted cards that were changed for funzies. Sure, I can do that, gimme a few...
-Yeah, easy. I renamed the Beast Archetype to be correct, removed the Yugioh card references, and reverted several changes made for personal preference.
The only things I didn't touch were cases of fair localization, and the 'Industrial' archetype, as it's basically the same thing.
I was going to provide a picture set... but I don't actually have a bunch of werewolf girls to rebuild the Beast Archetype with, so eh.

Last edited:

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
I'd like to make a correction to the metadata in the TL file that nobody reads anyway-

Identified the trigger condition of Firesoul's mysterious pursuit lines, and improved their translation. A cum line at 0.7 or below, really...

[As well as]

//Big Breasts, Pursuit, Unsealing, 0.7 speed (yes, really)

This is just a Big Breasts Pursuit line. In the Spoiler screenshot, I've gotten it at 1.5 speed without unsealing. I should have been more clear with my clarification edit.

Also, interesting that she only has Hostile Defeat lines for this one. She really is playing a different game than the players.

Linkmzm

Oct 31, 2018
there is something weird happed to me, where i used the Repressed Dryad and i got 1 mana instead of 2, it happed to me in two games but after that i close the game and open it again and it fixed

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
there is something weird happed to me, where i used the Repressed Dryad and i got 1 mana instead of 2, it happed to me in two games but after that i close the game and open it again and it fixed
Was intimacy on the field? Because that would do it.

exhi2

Apr 1, 2018
After some clicking around, DeepL seems to think very similarly to GT. This is one of those moments where it'd be really really nice to have a native JP speaker on deck... Also, why's she saying oppai twice in a row... is she baby talking the player? I'd believe it if that's a thing that's happening...

I'm going to chop it up and feed it to DeepL in chunks to see if the sentence structure is confusing it:

Sometimes DeepL needs some prodding to do things. Hopefully this kind of strategizing can prove helpful when !FUN! happens.
うわごと is muttering incoherently, generally deliriously.
のように is "like" in the sense of "being like something"

So most likely is saying that the player in this case is saying "boobs" over and over as if they've lost their sense of reality.

漏らし is to leak.

TangleBoi

Dec 16, 2019
So uh, i've been watching this game update for some time, and I'm still surprised i havent seen the changelogs update yet. Anyone mind telling me the changelogs from 20220428a to now?

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
So uh, i've been watching this game update for some time, and I'm still surprised i havent seen the changelogs update yet. Anyone mind telling me the changelogs from 20220428a to now?
Uh... 20220428a is literally now, it's the latest build.
I've been posting changelogs every update at least, and most have found their way to the main page.

TangleBoi

Dec 16, 2019
Uh... 20220428a is literally now, it's the latest build.
I've been posting changelogs every update at least, and most have found their way to the main page.
Pardon me, I miss pasted the wrong version. The thread here still has changelogs of v2.201227a and i've been wondering where the changelogs are at. You said that you've been posting changelogs, I havent seen anything on what ever main page your talking about, nor on your last posts on your profile.

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
Been playing around with new Nun she definitely has potential ramping up faith is super easy with burn the contracts and her ability to reduce the cost of all curses in hand by 3 under burn the contracts is incredible. Due to also having built in iron will she can't really escape being paired with SaWD and dumping your boss monsters in the grave is easy thanks to her abilities. She still feels lacking though the disaster minion archetype really feels like a clusterfuck of half baked motifs and most of them don't really mesh with Nun's playstyle the fact that returning cards come with mirage makes her very susceptable to removal and longhandle really does work on the low mana monsters to the point where she often needs to rely on Dryad and Idol for token support and to handle human decks in Idols case.
Hopefully those new faith cards will give her that boost she needs right now she just needs to many cards in the deck to make her work I'm struggling to trim the deck down to less than 50 cards which is a nightmare for consistancy summoning all your boss monsters and then dropping a succubus feast on the same turn is god damn hilarious when it does happen though.

Last edited:

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
Pardon me, I miss pasted the wrong version. The thread here still has changelogs of v2.201227a and i've been wondering where the changelogs are at. You said that you've been posting changelogs, I havent seen anything on what ever main page your talking about, nor on your last posts on your profile.
It is on the previous page my man.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I can work with that.
Then, the latest changelog...

Reactions: TangleBoi

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Hey, Oblivion9873, funny story...
So, I talked to the Dev about an emergency error with Iron, and... There's already a fucking hotfix.
Please go get it. Iron's 2 is completely broken right now.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes