4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I'm also SO looking forward to her other scenes and variations. Especially if she has a cool Unseal like Hungry or Siren. I want me some cow horns, at LEAST.
God, I know... Sadly, her 1 is getting its scene first, then we can have real fun again... and fuck knows when her Exodia will get a scene. It's now third in line!
Had a brainwave about a way to nerf the degenerate part of SoPS...
Interesting thought... Except she is absolutely 100% trying to defeat her own summoner with addiction. You can tell by her defeat strings, and how she protests standard Breastfeeding as she isn't ready for it.
It would also be a pretty meaningless partner skill, as the only way you risk self-addiction is if you really like the Stun effect of her 3 and spam the shit out of it.
Yoinking her is already a hard counter, since you can use her 1 until unsealed then direct-fire her 2 to never eat a single counter if you really don't want to. Even the Knockoff phone counters the nuke, you can yoink her, pop her two, and then give her back totally dry.
Admittedly, she'd still be useful... but as a side card, not someone you build a deck around. I mean, she's technically a side card now due to her versatility, but meh.
I think the problem is the nuke itself, not how she gets to it. Big Breasts is really fucking good in literally every deck that isn't solely focused on the two Legendaries, Breastfeeding is good in any deck that runs Big Breasts, and both shortcut to the nuke easily enough.
...Regardless, if you have actual suggestions and thoughts, saying them here is just yelling into the void. Pretty sure the Dev isn't here, so commenting on a post on their Ci-En is probably a better way to be heard... though you might need to translate yourself to be understood.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Godspeed! ...or devilspeed. Whichever's faster, more effective, and more applicable.
Now, ordinarily I don't care too much about decklists. Half the fun in the game is designing and testing decks, since the AI can't provide a solid threat yet.
However, as you've clearly fucking CURSED me, I feel compelled to share the fruits of said effects.
Allow me to present, Free-Range Hucows.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was experimenting with SoPS and Pursuit, specifically Break the Contracts. After all, no better card for a deck based around the ultimate ride-or-die tech card then a healer, yeah? ...But I didn't expect THIS.
It turns out, SoPS's 2 is effected by Pursuit. Not the healing, but the Addiction Counters, which is truly bizarre and probably not supposed to happen. This one little tech results in SoPS being able to fucking direct attack with three, five, SEVEN counters PER TURN, and just murder opponents in cold blood.
The reason why I think you cursed me is the fucking gameplan. It somehow managed to end up frequently relying on SoWaD's breastfeeding, of ALL things!
...Admittedly, like all Break the Contracts decks, you do need actual game sense and skill to play the deck without spontaneously combusting from the friction, but it's astonishingly consistent and lethal for such a memey deck.
I blame you. Thank you SO much.

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
I feel like removing the Tapped Land power is a significant hit to her, because she'd start milk generation much slower without outside BE support.
I feel like her partner ability isn't even that great when every single deck runs 3 copies of big breasts. I mean if you start an opening hand with a copy then you can get a jump start on unsealing her and end up with a better game state than if you used her partner ability.

I think her 3rd ability will inevitabally get reworked its not broken by itself but all the support available to it pushes it over the edge I feel like a easy way to nerf it would be to cap the amount of addiction cards it can add to the player but honestly I think thats a bit of a cheap cop out and would like to see it completely reworked to be a bit more balanced.

To throw a few ideas out there I think her ability to cast bondage on minions is pretty cool she could have it turned into a free action ability that costs 3 breastmilk to activate. Anouther idea is a breast envy skill that randomly casts bondage on a random enemy squeezer that doesn't have big breast when she has both big breasts and is awakened at end of your turn. I guess they could also turn her 3rd ability into a threesome scene where the cards get added to both players that would significantly slow her down as going for an insta kill right off the bat would cause a tie.

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
Funnily enough I went to try to pilot the New Generation SoWaD variant about when you posted that, and ended up doing nothing but finding creative ways of killing myself. I think doing anything clever with Break the Contracts is a fantastic way to get me to int games to Default Deck AI.

Also how did it just click for me that SoPS and SSoBI are LITERALLY demonic versions/counterparts of Bunnygirl and Schoolgirl? Their card IDs are literally their human counterparts' +100, while every other squeezer is in sequence. I wonder if they'll do the reverse and make human versions of the Succubi in the main range at their 1XX IDs...

Wait. Does that mean SoPS is likely to get fast-tracked to Voice Acting, since they already have a VA for Bunnygirl?

If they are literally demonized versions of the other characters, I'm glad that it got Bunnygirl over her image issues. Even if that turned her into an evil breastfeeding machine. ...worth it.

Last edited:

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
I can't win with any of these SoWaD decks, I just fucking die. Clearly I'm WAAAAAY too stupid to be playing anything that risk-reward...

Edit: Literally next game I managed to get a win with Free-Range because my opponent didn't play a single minion and let me SoPS them. Something that'd have happened with a MUCH safer deck. Ugh.

Last edited:

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
I can't win with any of these SoWaD decks, I just fucking die.
What starting health are you playing with? Succubus decks can really struggle to get going on the standard rule set especially SoWaD and Succubus Student decks due to thier poor mana output.

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
What starting health are you playing with? Succubus decks can really struggle to get going on the standard rule set especially SoWaD and Succubus Student decks due to thier poor mana output.
I saw somewhere that 50 is a good number and so that's what I play at. Seems to be a good middle ground where fast decks can still kill, but slow decks don't die instantly... unless you're SoWaD apparently. At least in my inept hands.

• Haha
Reactions: senorleeman

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
I saw somewhere that 50 is a good number and so that's what I play at. Seems to be a good middle ground where fast decks can still kill, but slow decks don't die instantly... unless you're SoWaD apparently. At least in my inept hands.
Keep at it it will click eventually. Unless you are playing a hyper aggresive draw deck its often more reliable to mill the opponent to deny him of combos since fetching cards back from the graveyard is very limited and using the insta win as a fall back if the game drags on too long.

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
...it hasn't been getting to the question of who I'm trying to mill, it's never close. I'm THAT bad at SoWaD. AI could probably play it about as well. =/

9gagmemes

Dec 16, 2019
So I'm curious, have the devs said anything that would hint at the world map fights giving you rewards? Like when you beat certain areas will they unlock something like a new outfit for the area-specific squeezer you defeated, or maybe some new moves for that squeezer? Possibly a special animation that plays when you beat them?

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
So I'm curious, have the devs said anything that would hint at the world map fights giving you rewards? Like when you beat certain areas will they unlock something like a new outfit for the area-specific squeezer you defeated, or maybe some new moves for that squeezer? Possibly a special animation that plays when you beat them?
No data available, just that a single-player campaign is planned in some form. I... think there is planned to be short cutscenes before and after, but don't remember strongly enough to make solid claims.

Reactions: 9gagmemes

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
Ok, so I've been spamming SoPS like a good boy and I found a stray line in her post-cum lines that didn't get translated somehow.

Also, when I opened my log to copy that, I found something else. No idea where it came from.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Ok, so I've been spamming SoPS like a good boy and I found a stray line in her post-cum lines that didn't get translated somehow.

Also, when I opened my log to copy that, I found something else. No idea where it came from.

Already found and fixed those, thank you for finding where that string came from though.
The latter string is her Flavor text in the edit deck screen.

9gagmemes

Dec 16, 2019
No data available, just that a single-player campaign is planned in some form. I... think there is planned to be short cutscenes before and after, but don't remember strongly enough to make solid claims.
Thanks, Gadriel!

Also, I have a question, forgive me as I haven't really played any card games like Hearthstone, but sometimes I can't use my squeezers or other cards like penetration on the enemy player and only myself. My life and Mana are surrounded by a purple outline, which forces me to attack myself. Is there some kind of catch to using your squeezers to attack your opponent? Like if you do it too much you get lured in by your own deck and you can only use moves on yourself to gain mana?

Fatal756

Apr 30, 2020
Thanks, Gadriel!

Also, I have a question, forgive me as I haven't really played any card games like Hearthstone, but sometimes I can't use my squeezers or other cards like penetration on the enemy player and only myself. My life and Mana are surrounded by a purple outline, which forces me to attack myself. Is there some kind of catch to using your squeezers to attack your opponent? Like if you do it too much you get lured in by your own deck and you can only use moves on yourself to gain mana?
If the enemy has guardians on the field then you aren't able to attack the opponent, you need to summon your own guardians to kill the enemy's guardians and then you can attack the enemy with your succubi.

venomr

Dec 13, 2021
Thanks, Gadriel!

If it's the first turn of the game, you can only attack yourself. If the opponent goes first, you can attack them on your first turn since that's actually the second turn of the game.

You can't squeeze ( attack) the enemy directly if they have minions on the field. Some minions are also marked as Guardian, so you're forced to attack them before you can attack other minion types.

Some conditions let you bypass minions squeeze the enemy directly.

1) One of the squeezers, I think "class president" ( she's wearing all white) can bypass minions if you choose not to attack with her for a turn.

2) The Cheerleader squeezer has a temptation ability ( temptation is a special effect that triggers when you click on a card to see the fanservice animation) that lets you bypass minions as long as you're using an attack that is "breast" based. ( there are mouth, leg, hand and breast based attacks in this game.)

3) The Squeezer that looks like a musical stage performer ( I forget her name but she wears the striped socks) can give the opponent a special token. This token allows leg based attacks to bypass minions.

I think the newest squeezer (Succubus of peaceful Submission) can also bypass minions under certain conditions.

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
Those two new disaster minions and evolving manticore have ridiculous synergy with SoPS in Hucow festival decks especially if you have a potent ingredients on the field.
If you get stonewalled and unable to pull off an insta win and have to play the long game you can just use her second ability to give you a massive stockpile of health while activating all of your minions abilities at once.
Breastfeeding literally turns her into a support god, even when unsealed her 3rd attack will only add addiction counters if she has breastmilk the bondage effect that it has will activate irregardless of if she has breast milk or not so if you use breastfeeding to dump all your breast milk before you attack it makes it perfectly safe to use against yourself.
With potent ingredients on the field every single turn you come out damage neutral (buff a bunch of minions if you have them out on field prior) and completely shut down one minion for the opponents next turn which is ridiculous crowd control.

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
Hey guys, guess what, I found another!

This time it's the Bunnygirl + Schoolgirl Hostile Defeat string. Guessing it's another voiceover tweak casualty.

Oh, and a couple of typos in the deckbuilder flavor text:

Nurse: hight -> height
Marianella: mountian -> mountain

Last edited:

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Hey guys, guess what, I found another!

This time it's the Bunnygirl + Schoolgirl Hostile Defeat string. Guessing it's another voiceover tweak casualty.

Nope, just plain-old missed it. Fixed now.
I also found a regular Hostile line for the scene that I just... skipped? So, you know, whoops.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes