4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
then try setting your system to be in english when you launch the game, either UK or USA
To be fair, I run it in Japanese locale just fine. People on the internet apparently run into this error on any Unity game when it fails to load a working display adapter. (or video card, as the case may be)

ultramanx

Apr 20, 2020
¿Tienes una cosa llamada "Citrix" instalada? Al parecer, éste u otro adaptador de pantalla virtual puede hacer que Unity se bloquee. Asegúrese de que el juego está tratando de utilizar su tarjeta gráfica real.

Esa es la mejor respuesta que he encontrado en Internet de habla inglesa.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
te lo agradezco mucho, gracias por el apoyo, cuando tenga tiempo hare lo que me has recomendado, la verdad no se si tengo citrix instalado pero lo comprobare, gracias

No hay problema. Si eso no funciona, busca otros adaptadores de pantalla virtual. Ese parece ser el problema principal que causa este problema.

Sin embargo, deshabilitarlos podría causar problemas con el programa que los utiliza. (Citrix como ejemplo)

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
I found another untranslated line. I don't know the timeline too well, but I'd assume it's another slight change when they implemented voice acting that slipped through the cracks. This time it's an Enemy Dryad On-Defeat titfuck line. As before, I'll include what my Auto Translator caught.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020

Booba has arrived

Edit:
I actually remembered/could be bothered to get the 32bit version for the like 2 people that need it.

Last edited:

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I found another untranslated line. I don't know the timeline too well, but I'd assume it's another slight change when they implemented voice acting that slipped through the cracks. This time it's an Enemy Dryad On-Defeat titfuck line. As before, I'll include what my Auto Translator caught.

Thank you, but obviously I will be BUSY for a bit.
Changelog:
-New squeezer, Succubus of Peace and Blind Faith. She is basically a Bunnygirl with a Seal, with superior healing abilities, and the game plan of putting junk cards into people's hands. She's practically identical to her proposed design, except she also got Bunnygirl/Cheerleader's Partner ability too, because why not, right?
Two new minions, their names not translating well.
-One 3-cost, 2/4, that has Evolving Manticore's effect, except he can choose a minion to put it on.
-One 4-cost, 3/5, that allows you to draw a card on Manticore's trigger. Be very afraid.
Bugfixes/Changes:
-Breastfeeding scenes have new sounds.
-The old 'Disable Energy Reduction' is now 'Infinite Squeezing mode.' You do not lose health. You cannot be exodia'd. Any Squeezer sent to the graveyard is returned to the deck instead.
-All the Squeezer themes were added to the edit menu's BGM list.
-Idol will now generate a Donation in addition to any gained from Fans.
-Donations can now be used to reduce the cost of Strategies. Fear.
-Reforged DLRs now have 'Mirage' so they can't be used for Queen of the Dead shennanigans.
-Herd queen is now 3/4 and generates her servants at the start of her owner's turn, instead of the end. ...Meh.
-Iron's unsealing effect, where she destroys a creation to buff a minion with +1 ATK and Long Handle, now ends the turn it's used, instead of sticking around for the opponent's next turn. 'Kay.
Still feeling cheesed, Oblivion?

Feirrys

Oct 23, 2017
hey guys, just decided to check this game out. but when i start a fight cards won't load.
i get this in the error log :
2022/03/30 00:53:32.964 [Exception] unknown
2022/03/30 00:53:32.972 [Exception] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at BattlePresenter.GetAllCardOnField () [0x00000] in <cf6d654da6ca4db1a97dc3ca633d6c0a>:0
at BattlePresenter.CheckCards () [0x00000] in <cf6d654da6ca4db1a97dc3ca633d6c0a>:0
at StackResolveProcess.ProcessExit () [0x00005] in <cf6d654da6ca4db1a97dc3ca633d6c0a>:0
at StackResolveProcess.Update () [0x002a9] in <cf6d654da6ca4db1a97dc3ca633d6c0a>:0

anyone had this problem and know how to fix it? it doesn't come from the translation as this happens on the untranslated version also.

and i'm using the latest version : 20220329a

anyone have a clue?

Greywraith

Oct 27, 2017
Havent tried this game for a while so pardon the ignorance, but i noticed that the new "Selfish Succubus of Black Iron" or whatever that new Elf character is named isn't anywhere despite the changelogs frequent mentioning her?

EDIT: Got it to work, had to use my locale emulator despite the fact i had the machine on Japanese locale, i see that people has had this issue as well and haven't gotten an answer.
If you see this image on your game, consider my edit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Feirrys

Feirrys

Oct 23, 2017
Havent tried this game for a while so pardon the ignorance, but i noticed that the new "Selfish Succubus of Black Iron" or whatever that new Elf character is named isn't anywhere despite the changelogs frequent mentioning her?

EDIT: Got it to work, had to use my locale emulator despite the fact i had the machine on Japanese locale, i see that people has had this issue as well and haven't gotten an answer.
If you see this image on your game, consider my edit.
that was the problem for me thanks !!

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I welcome our new Mommy Succubus Overlord.
She's SO stupid powerful, it's absurd...
I say that as someone who wants to play her, she just reaches out and murders the opponent so fucking fast that you can't even NEED to take advantage of her healing abilities.
I thought it was bad, and then literally the first net-deck I played was using Hypnoring on Cheerleader to direct-attack the murder button. She's OP alone, and downright oppressive as the centerpiece of a deck.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
...You click on the main page link that says 'translation,' follow the mega link, and then look at the instructions.

You're going to be spoon feeding a lot of them man. What's worse is you ACTUALLY have it on the front page, and it has instructions in a instruction.txt notepad.

The middleman is done for them (aka they don't have to use the search thread feature, and try to research information themselves), and they still can't read basic instructions.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
You're going to be spoon feeding a lot of them man. What's worse is you ACTUALLY have it on the front page, and it has instructions in a instruction.txt notepad.

The middleman is done for them (aka they don't have to use the search thread feature, and try to research information themselves), and they still can't read basic instructions.
It's even worse.
I could retrofit the original announcement comment with the instructions printed out, and the link moved to the bottom, but I doubt Yugi even got THAT far before needing help.
I can't control the front goddamn page, so I actually, literally can't automate the barrier to entry that low.

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
I don't know how to deckbuild for shit so it's not like I can abuse her very well, but she pushes so many of my buttons it's insane. I'm sad that her gimmick is gameovering the opponent, I want her for myself!

I just put a couple copies of her into Honest Hucow, kinda miffed that Bunnygirl is probably the cut because she's my favorite otherwise. Obviously partnering SoPS now, because why wouldn't I, but sad nonetheless.

(It's probably not Honest Hucow anymore now that a good wincon has been introduced, though. At least the bad board control makes it slower?)

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I don't know how to deckbuild for shit so it's not like I can abuse her very well, but she pushes so many of my buttons it's insane. I'm sad that her gimmick is gameovering the opponent, I want her for myself!

I just put a couple copies of her into Honest Hucow, kinda miffed that Bunnygirl is probably the cut because she's my favorite otherwise. Obviously partnering SoPS now, because why wouldn't I, but sad nonetheless.

(It's probably not Honest Hucow anymore now that a good wincon has been introduced, though. At least the bad board control makes it slower?)
I feel personally attacked, as I've built three decks with her: Inital Testing, Themed from the Ground up... And DisHonest Hucow. Literally my thought process as well.
Inital testing shows she's absolutely mental when used as a BB'd Partner in an otherwise ordinary minion deck, as she functions similarly to a Partnered Bunnygirl or Cheerleader in neutral. If all goes well, she shanks the opponent the instant they lose board control turn 5 or later. If something goes wrong, she can cash in her instant-kill for like 20 health on the spot to get you out of a jam.
I'm still sorting my thoughts on her... But whatever happens, she's already my hands-down favorite for the exact same reason.

RockType

Oct 15, 2017
I have this problem with this update how to fix?
I'm having the same problem, except I've had this with every update.

I'm really feeling stupid right now, but can anyone help me out? Is this how the game is supposed to look like? I can't pick any "squeezer"-cards, copy any of the deck-codes, and all the starting decks just show as empty. Only way to show any cards is to click "unfilter", and that just shows the cards I've got the image-pack for. How are you supposed to pick your "squeezer"? And is the deck supposed to look empty, when you click on it after building it? Are the top "filter"-buttons supposed to do something, because right now they don't work?

Only way I can play the game is by building a deck from scratch, and then I can only play as the bunnygirl.

I've run the game with Applocale, Locale Emulator and with my system-locale set to Japanese. Is there some other program I should be using?
My OS is a Windows 7, 64-bit.

Reactions: Michealstj

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
I feel personally attacked, as I've built three decks with her: Inital Testing, Themed from the Ground up... And DisHonest Hucow. Literally my thought process as well.

[Theorycrafting cut for space bc it's not relevant to my reply]
To be fair, even in my build of DisHonest Hucow, it's just your old list, but I cut out a Bunnygirl and Cheerleader to run SoPS at 2. Which I'm 100% certain isn't correct, and I also wouldn't take ANY of the deckbuilding credit, since it's literally your list, netdecked, and then jabbed with a fork. ;P

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes