4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
She looks more cow than she does succubus. I am curious to see what she will do in gameplay <3
Currently, she is planned to be a suprisingly competent general squeezer, with the ability to put junk cards into people's hands that 'cannot be played or discarded' in exchange for superior breastfeeding abilities. Get ten of these clogging up your hand, you automatically lose.
...Like I said earlier, after looking at the proposed design for about twelve seconds, I started hearing alarm bells in my head, because once unsealed, she can attack directly with a healing ability that puts one of these cards in the poor bastard's hand, or put one card for every MILK LEVEL (!?) she has.
Exodia'd on turn five? Exodia'd on turn five. Do not pass go. Do not collect 200$.
...Oh, and while she does deal 2 damage with her primary fire, she not only gets both the Big Breast-locked +1 to damage and mana, but an ADDITIONAL +1 to both when unsealed, which presumably stacks. It's at the point where I'm thinking less then a week before the emergency nerf hotfix, because unholy cow.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
Just found this game today, having fun figuring it out. I wanted a deck that partners with Marianella, so I threw something together that's basically just token spam + BStE stuff.

Considering all I know about deckbuilding is a few rounds playing around with various builds from the list posted here, I think it's working pretty well. Worst matchup seems to be dragons because boardwipe spam, but otherwise it seems to hold board control by minion spam pretty well. Looking forward to future updates... even in the form of an OP Cow-Succubus.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
Found a typo in one of Bunnygirl's pursuit lines-

\m > \n typo, simple mistake that I had to re-open the game to even find because I didn't remember exactly which line.
It's an easy fix, of course. Anyone who doesn't want to wait for an update can just open their translation file, find the line, and make the change themselves. Just figured I'd bring it up.

I might also be using outdated TLs, of course, I grabbed the ones linked in the OP and I've only seen one line in Japanese so far... Again, can't remember which one. Probably in the pursuit and/or low health area, on Bunnygirl again.

While I'm here, thanks for the help in translating this. It'd be unplayable for me without, and I've had a lot of fun these past couple days.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Found a typo in one of Bunnygirl's pursuit lines-

\m > \n typo, simple mistake that I had to re-open the game to even find because I didn't remember exactly which line.
It's an easy fix, of course. Anyone who doesn't want to wait for an update can just open their translation file, find the line, and make the change themselves. Just figured I'd bring it up.

I might also be using outdated TLs, of course, I grabbed the ones linked in the OP and I've only seen one line in Japanese so far... Again, can't remember which one. Probably in the pursuit and/or low health area, on Bunnygirl again.

While I'm here, thanks for the help in translating this. It'd be unplayable for me without, and I've had a lot of fun these past couple days.
Fixed, thank you.
It was one of those mystery lines that just appeared while I wasn't looking, so it wasn't sorted properly.
I swear I spotted it once, tried to find it, and couldn't... Oh well.

Reactions: firesoul10

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
I found the untranslated lines I was talking about earlier, a few of the Friendly Bunnygirl Penetration Defeat lines. I hope that's enough info for you to find them.

Edit: They're logged in my text file- here they are.

The auto translator... isn't great. But at least it kept a comprehensive record of what it saw, if nothing else.

Last edited:

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I found the untranslated lines I was talking about earlier, a few of the Friendly Bunnygirl Penetration Defeat lines. I hope that's enough info for you to find them.

Edit: They're logged in my text file- here they are.

The auto translator... isn't great. But at least it kept a comprehensive record of what it saw, if nothing else.
Fixed, and thank you again.
...Yeah, literally right as I released the original, Bunnygirl got her voice acting, which for some ungodly reason caused some of her lines to change ever so slightly, making them untranslated again.
I tried my best to run around and find all these exceptions, but clearly missed a few.

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
Fixed, and thank you again.
[Rest of message cut for space]
Are the fixed translation files available in the original upload or something? Given these ones are only visible in a somewhat rare circumstance, but it'd be nice to have that sorted.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Are the fixed translation files available in the original upload or something? Given these ones are only visible in a somewhat rare circumstance, but it'd be nice to have that sorted.
There's literally a changelog in my mega link which is dated today, so absolutely.
That's another thing I could put in my linked comment, if enough people annoy me in frequent succession or someone asks...

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
Oh, so sorry. I'd have to go back to the OP for the Mega link again, I hadn't checked. I'll do so before asking stupid questions in the future.

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
¿Estás seguro de que has descargado todo el juego? Debería venir con todo lo que necesitas para ejecutarlo. Además, no viene en español, así que a menos que entiendas el inglés o el japonés, es un juego de cartas. Sería muy difícil jugar si no puedes leer las cartas.

Traducido a máquina, lo siento si es difícil de entender.

ultramanx

Apr 20, 2020
¿Estás seguro de que ha descargado todo el juego? Debería venir con todo lo que necesita para ejecutarlo. Además, no viene en español, así que a menos que entiendas el inglés o el japonés, es un juego de cartas. Sería muy difícil jugar si no puedes leer las cartas.

Traducido a máquina, lo siento si es difícil de entender.
[/CITA]
si, descargué todo y lo extraje bien, no se que hacer jeje

lo siento, se muy poco ingles

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
Hmm... No sé qué podría estar mal entonces... ¿Podría publicar una captura de pantalla o una copia del mensaje de error?

Además, no te preocupes. Yo mismo sé muy muy poco español. La única razón por la que puedo hablar contigo es por DeepL. jaja

Pero te vuelvo a advertir, por si acaso, que es difícil jugar a un juego de cartas si no sabes leerlas, ¿no? Sólo me aseguro de que quede claro.

--------------------------

Translation to the best of my knowledge for people who can't read Spanish or don't want to go to DeepL like I did, our friend here is getting some kind of error related to Unity when trying to launch the game. Also, warned a couple times that it's pretty hard to play a card game when you can't read the cards, but maybe someone would be willing to do a Spanish translation, idk.

ultramanx

Apr 20, 2020
Hmm... No sé qué podría estar mal entonces... ¿Podría publicar una captura de pantalla o una copia del mensaje de error?

Además, no te preocupes. Yo mismo sé muy muy poco español. La única razón por la que puedo hablar contigo es por DeepL. jaja

Pero te vuelvo a advertir, por si acaso, que es difícil jugar a un juego de cartas si no sabes leerlas, ¿no? Sólo me aseguro de que quede claro.

--------------------------

Traducción a lo mejor de mi conocimiento para las personas que no pueden leer español o no quieren ir a DeepL como lo hice yo, nuestro amigo aquí tiene algún tipo de error relacionado con Unity cuando intenta iniciar el juego. Además, advertí un par de veces que es bastante difícil jugar un juego de cartas cuando no puedes leer las cartas, pero tal vez alguien estaría dispuesto a hacer una traducción al español, no sé.
[/CITA]
mira no puedo enviar captura de pantalla ya que el detalle es la unidad, hay que tener en cuenta que abro el juego, empiezan a cargar algunas cosas, despues de eso el juego se atasca y aparece rapidamente una ventana con el simbolo de unidad con una señal roja

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
mira no puedo enviar captura de pantalla ya que el detalle es la unidad, hay que tener en cuenta que abro el juego, empiezan a cargar algunas cosas, despues de eso el juego se atasca y aparece rapidamente una ventana con el simbolo de unidad con una señal roja

¿Tienes una cosa llamada "Citrix" instalada? Al parecer, éste u otro adaptador de pantalla virtual puede hacer que Unity se bloquee. Asegúrese de que el juego está tratando de utilizar su tarjeta gráfica real.

Esa es la mejor respuesta que he encontrado en la Internet de habla inglesa.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes