4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

9gagmemes

Dec 16, 2019
Sorry if this has been asked before, but is there an English guide that details how you play the game? Is it in the game already we just need to use Rei Patcher to read it in English? Or did someone make a separate guide on how to play?

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Sorry if this has been asked before, but is there an English guide that details how you play the game? Is it in the game already we just need to use Rei Patcher to read it in English? Or did someone make a separate guide on how to play?
basic outline on how to play is in the thread. Honestly once you have reipatcher setup I'm sure you're smart enough to figure out how everything works if you just try playing everything you can with the default decks.

9gagmemes

Dec 16, 2019
basic outline on how to play is in the thread. Honestly once you have reipatcher setup I'm sure you're smart enough to figure out how everything works if you just try playing everything you can with the default decks.
Thanks, dude I appreciate it.

9gagmemes

Dec 16, 2019
One last question, iirc someone here was working on un-censoring the game. Did they give any updates on it? Sorry if I'm asking too many questions lmao

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
Iron Succubus re-seals after being defeated. Fucking good, that was a scary buff for her to have.
Oof thats a big nerf you will have to play her much more conservatively now, there was next to no reason to run more than one copy of her before now but having a couple of copies might be needed to make up for the lack of consistancy now.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Mega
here's the update
didn't you say:
ngl feeling kinda scamazzed by the creator these past couple months...
now you pay 5$ again for...

3 new guardians
i know it's your money and all:rolleyes:
but if i was being scammed i would stop spending money:p

but then again who knows how much longer we can play h games:cautious:
even if they're unfinished early access...
(putin knows)

Last edited:
Reactions: Regnirbhsa

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
I really don't know what they are going for with that new flower minion it is absolute unviable trash I hope they are just future proofing it for an archetype that is on the way. The ability to generate mana for free is strong as hell but not only is it uneffected by pursuit so you can only get 1 mana per turn max but it is stuck on a one mana cost monster that doesn't have first strike so you have to wait a turn to even use the mana generation ability and it has only 1 health with no innate protection so good luck having it surviving the enemies turn.
If it isn't part of a new archetype then it needs a massive buff even if it cost 0 mana, had first strike or had an ability that made it untargetable while other minions are on the field it would still be really gimmicky. As it stands all you can do with it is use schoolgirls second ability to give it first strike and effectively turn it into a cheap fleshlight that can soak up a single attack or removal card but with the caveat that you can't play it the first turn.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
One last question, iirc someone here was working on un-censoring the game. Did they give any updates on it? Sorry if I'm asking too many questions lmao
That was me, and I abandoned my attempts to uncensor what couldn't be fixed with script-fu.
Uncensoring the dicks was easy enough, so Bunnygirl and Schoolgirl's titfucks, plus SoWaD's penetration.
However, Bunnygirl and Schoolgirl's penetration also censored their vaginas, and I was unable to find proper replacements among the other girls.
Seeing as I would be unable to completely uncensor the rest of the game, I abandoned the attempt. I can still package and share what I was capable of, if you'd like.
Oof thats a big nerf you will have to play her much more conservatively now, there was next to no reason to run more than one copy of her before now but having a couple of copies might be needed to make up for the lack of consistancy now.
No, her suffering almost no consequences for being knocked down was a stupidly massive buff.
You cast Clearing Mind on her and then she became a 6/6 Regenerating Slave that only cost 2 health to re-summon, could not be banished, and could attack directly. Woman was a monster.
I really don't know what they are going for with that new flower minion it is absolute unviable trash...
Use. Tanks. My. God.
Protect the little dinger with tanks, and it'll make back it's cost and then some.
Use Schoolgirl, a Big Breasted Nurse, and two Instant Hucow Machines to gain 5 health for fucking free and get a spare mana for luck.
Admittedly, it's not great, but the devs aren't exactly professionals at card game balance.
Remember those early builds where Forest Spirits didn't disappear at the end of the turn?
Remember when Welcoming Invitation triggered after your Opponent's draw phase?
ReMeMbEr WhEn GrEaT sHiElD sOlDiEr WaS tWo MaNa, aNd RoYaL kNiGhT wAs FoUr?

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
didn't you say:

now you pay 5$ again for...

i know it's your money and all:rolleyes:
but if i was being scammed i would stop spending money:p

but then again who knows how much longer we can play h games:cautious:
even if they're unfinished early access...
(putin knows)
"scammed" was obviously hyperbole. I never said I'd stop.
Also the promise of AI improvements more than makes up for the limited number of new cards.

Reactions: bigblack

9gagmemes

Dec 16, 2019
That was me, and I abandoned my attempts to uncensor what couldn't be fixed with script-fu.
Uncensoring the dicks was easy enough, so Bunnygirl and Schoolgirl's titfucks, plus SoWaD's penetration.
However, Bunnygirl and Schoolgirl's penetration also censored their vaginas, and I was unable to find proper replacements among the other girls.
Seeing as I would be unable to completely uncensor the rest of the game, I abandoned the attempt. I can still package and share what I was capable of, if you'd like.
Ah ok I gotcha, if it isn't too much trouble I'd be interested in taking a look.

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
No, her suffering almost no consequences for being knocked down was a stupidly massive buff.
You have misread me I was saying that she has been nerfed heavily this patch .
Protect the little dinger with tanks, and it'll make back it's cost and then some.
Use Schoolgirl, a Big Breasted Nurse, and two Instant Hucow Machines to gain 5 health for fucking free and get a spare mana for luck.
The flower power minion is awful no matter how you dress it up you can have it sat behind a tank or two but they won't protect it from squeezer/minion abilities that do damage nor will they protect it from cards with removal or damage effects, With its 1 health every single card in the game that has either of those effects will get rid of it. I had considered the nurse combo with a hucow machine I dunno how I missed the idea of using two, two is actually much more consistant since it is never on the board during the opponents turn but even then a 5 specific card combo just to heal is too pathetic considering that there are board breaking combos that require less cards.
If we ever get a 2 mana minion that sends itself back to the deck when sent to the graveyard that Schoolgirl Nurse Hucow machine combo would be all manner of broken when used with rebirth.

Last edited:

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
How do I translate?
If you already have rei patcher just put it into the same folder that the .exe is in and run it then open the game using the shortcut that it creates. If you don't have reipatcher look up Gadriel's post on page 22 his mega link has everything you need including instructions.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
You have misread me I was saying that she has been nerfed heavily this patch .
And I'm telling you that the patch before this was a stupidly massive buff, causing this to be a reasonable and well-deserved nerf.
Two formats ago, she lost all her upgrades IN ADDITION to being re-sealed and estrus'ed, except Partner. Casting any sort of upgrade on her made it a bad idea to send her out onto the field without a Plan of Action.
She was still really good, a 6/6 minion that can attack directly was and is still really fucking strong, especially with Big Breasted Schoolgirl support, but now she's in a good place... And last format, was too powerful for her own good.
The flower power minion is awful no matter how you dress it up you can have it sat behind a tank or two but they won't protect it from squeezer/minion abilities that do damage nor will they protect it from cards with removal or damage effects...
If your opponent wastes damage or removal effects on a fucking 0/1 flower, mission fucking accomplished, they can't use it on anything actually threatening.
If it survives a single turn, it makes its mana back, if it survives more, it's a net bonus. The fact it doesn't cost health to activate makes it literally free mana, of course the platform can be knocked over with a stiff breeze.
Again, it's not GOOD, most decks are not so starved for Mana that they'd prefer this over actual cards that help advance their plays, but decks with partners that don't want to waste their turns generating mana in the early game and have easy access to tanks do appreciate having a little boost... So, you know, Idol, Iron with Idol support, Dryad with Clearing Mind...

Heckerman

Jun 26, 2020
What's generally the intended starting HP to be playing at? Anything high just seems to hand it to iron, who can - with some pursuit from schoolgirl - very quickly come back out to field unsealed, summon a half dozen adds then deal 36 damage, more or less, depending on how many times you wanted to give her pursuit. Of course the self-damage from this can be considerable, but the male slave is capable of completely nullifying 1 move, even if it does 10 damage 5 times in a row.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
What's generally the intended starting HP to be playing at? Anything high just seems to hand it to iron, who can - with some pursuit from schoolgirl - very quickly come back out to field unsealed, summon a half dozen adds then deal 36 damage, more or less, depending on how many times you wanted to give her pursuit. Of course the self-damage from this can be considerable, but the male slave is capable of completely nullifying 1 move, even if it does 10 damage 5 times in a row.
30 health is the default. It's meant for fast, snappy fights where less then half your cards get played before the match is over.
I recommend 99. You'll usually play most of your deck by the end, though SoWaD decks will becoming annoyingly good, though still easily countered with Hypnophone/The People.
The new max is 200. I've never played, but cannot see it being good, as suddenly you're playing Yugioh and the life points don't matter.

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
I think 50-60 is best enough wiggle room to recover from a bad starting hand and have some decent counterplay but not so high that it boils down to who can draw into their instant win condition first.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes