4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
So I was wondering if any of y'all know if the BF Club President and the Legendary Succubus Marianella will ever get more scenes in the future? They've only had 1 scene for a while now. Have the devs mentioned anything about them in any of their progress blogs or whatever?
No, because they're collaboration content.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Ah ok. kinda a shame but it's understandable
in general as well, older squeezers don't get new scenes unless they're temptation events or double team scenes. They may also add breastfeeding ones as well as bunnygirl has one but that's it.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Does anyone have a problem with latest build?
Looks like the "gallery" is broken. There is no "Iron Succubus" or collab ones.
Аlso the game breaks after choosing a deck with Iron Succubus, but it works fine in the previous build
somethings gone wrong on your end I think. I haven't tried playing the actual card game after downloading the latest game but I accessed the gallery just fine to check out the new iron scene. Try redownloading and extracting a new one. Something may have corrupted either during download or extract

Grizz69420

Feb 2, 2022
View attachment 820275

Overview:
This is a single-player card game with the theme of "squeezing".​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-26
Release Date: 2022-01-26
Developer: Sda-lab - -
Censored: Yes
Version: 20220126a Supporter
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win x64: - - -
Win x32
(20211227b): - - PIXELDRAIN - -

Extras:
- v20210424a Supporter Translation

Oblivion9873 thanks for the link

View attachment 820275 View attachment 820279 View attachment 820278 View attachment 820294 View attachment 820281 View attachment 820280 View attachment 820277 View attachment 820282 View attachment 820276
How do I engage the english version?

SnowBoyy

Feb 28, 2021
How do I access the english version of the game? It's in Japanese and I cannot navigate it.
Download the english translation file in the main page, unzip that file onto the main game, once you do that it will create a new exe,open the new exe at least once and close it, now you’ll have to take the translation file that you downloaded and overwrite it onto the new file that got created you will have to go through all the files in that new folder until you find the original.Overwrite it . done. There’s other mods and stuff for uncensored and deck lists but that stuff is only optional.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
I swear the mods haven't included any of the explained steps to install the translator in the main post just to fuck with us

Grizz69420

Feb 2, 2022
Download the english translation file in the main page, unzip that file onto the main game, once you do that it will create a new exe,open the new exe at least once and close it, now you’ll have to take the translation file that you downloaded and overwrite it onto the new file that got created you will have to go through all the files in that new folder until you find the original.Overwrite it . done. There’s other mods and stuff for uncensored and deck lists but that stuff is only optional.
Building a proper deck is my next step lol - I have lost like 25 games in a row now

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I swear the mods haven't included any of the explained steps to install the translator in the main post just to fuck with us
My next step will be to add the instructions to the linked comment with the mega link at the bottom, so it is impossible to have a functioning brain without having looked directly at the instructions.
Building a proper deck is my next step lol - I have lost like 25 games in a row now
I made a decklist in the mega link, and the instructions file tells you how to import them.

crickster69

Feb 2, 2022
How do I get the extra large breasts in battle? I tried editing the deck and modifying all of the cards for this feature, but it never shows in battle. Is this not developed yet for battle or am I missing something?

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
How do I get the extra large breasts in battle? I tried editing the deck and modifying all of the cards for this feature, but it never shows in battle. Is this not developed yet for battle or am I missing something?
you have to use either the breast enlargement spell card or the spell that enlarges boobs of all squeezers on field

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
As RienRien said... Additionally, Bunnygirls and Cheerleaders can start with the upgrade if you partner with them and click on their deck twice in the main menu.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I think that's worse than how many times Tea beat Joey in the first episode of Yugioh. Props to you for having the persistence to keep trying and never give up.

Afterall it's about the love of the game and the "Heart of the cards" (Or in this case, maybe not "Heart).

• Haha
Reactions: decker2

ShinozakiRui

Mar 10, 2021
Totally new here. I was trying out the game, building a deck based on old yugioh knowledge. So I picked like the elf with the huge butt. (I think she is new?). From my understanding of some Japanese she has some synergy with those robotic tank mech things, where they buff each other on the field.

But most of them are cost 2 (the cost 3 ones get reduced by 1) and it seems to be slow at the first few turns unless I start off with that card that gives a temp +1 or the tree elf girl that gives +2 to pump a turn 1 mech out. Otherwise I always have to use a trap or something to stall the first/second. Is there a card that searches for a specific card or maybe some form of search? Or really something to tackle the early game against the AI that sometimes have really good hands in the first few turns.

The butt elf is great if I can make a good field to steam roll and I can buff up my HP to handle the 2-3 damage raigekis that come in from time to time, but early game is rough and I usually die before I get it going.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Totally new here. I was trying out the game, building a deck based on old yugioh knowledge. So I picked like the elf with the huge butt. (I think she is new?). From my understanding of some Japanese she has some synergy with those robotic tank mech things, where they buff each other on the field.

But most of them are cost 2 (the cost 3 ones get reduced by 1) and it seems to be slow at the first few turns unless I start off with that card that gives a temp +1 or the tree elf girl that gives +2 to pump a turn 1 mech out. Otherwise I always have to use a trap or something to stall the first/second. Is there a card that searches for a specific card or maybe some form of search? Or really something to tackle the early game against the AI that sometimes have really good hands in the first few turns.

The butt elf is great if I can make a good field to steam roll and I can buff up my HP to handle the 2-3 damage raigekis that come in from time to time, but early game is rough and I usually die before I get it going.
I recommend using my translation as it helps understand card effects immensely.
The weakness of the 'Networked Machine' archetype is indeed a lack of first-turn plays, so I recommend running Goats, Vigilante, and/or Urgent Conscription to be able to put a lot of HP on the field turn one as a stall. Vigilante is also a Tank, which helps patch up a big weakness of the Networked Machines. Tentacle Trap is also an option if going first, though spotty anywhere else.
The only searchers in the game currently are a set of 1-mana cards that search Squeezers of specific attributes, and Incubus of Wishes, a 6-mana minion (6/6) that has a Destiny Draw effect on summon... which isn't really worth if you can't get around the atrocious cost, but I digress.
The best tactic when running Iron Succubus is to run her with triple Idol, Schoolgirl, and Big Breasts. Idol generates tokens Iron can use for her Unsealed ability, and once equipped with Big Breasts, Schoolgirl can straight up grant Pursuit to an Iron on the field, which can quickly turn into TROUBLE. In turn, Big-Breast-equipped Idol has synergy with Human minions, Schoolgirl has synergy with literally every minion (Especially Networked Machines) and adding Nurses can help keep Iron from getting worn down by chip damage.

Reactions: Oblivion9873

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
Hey folks. Most of the decks I've seen in this thread were either designed for custom game modes or are pretty old.

Fighting vs the default in game decks can be pretty boring so I thought I would share the two decklists I made.

These decks are designed for the standard ruleset and seemed to be able to beat the default decks every time. I was hoping to make decks that the AI could use effectively but the computer's tendency to trade poorly, not hold on to cards, and inability to combo means that these are not too difficult to beat when playing against them either.

They could probably use some changes, but for now they are functional enough.

Reactions: IWillEatYourFace
4.50 star(s) 16 Votes