4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

KpRomplestein

Jul 15, 2019
Well, would you look at that.
View attachment 1598708
Not GREAT, and the flaccid version will need work... But a terrific proof-of-concept.
Assuming the Unityplayer.dill isn't version-dependent, we may quickly have a full uncensor patch on our hands. Hang tight, I have some work to do...
Nice! Great job so far. As far as I understand, it is possible but unlikely that there would be changes made by the developer that would affect UnityPlayer.dll from one release to the next. I am looking into whether we can spoof the CRC on the bundle itself (so that the modified UnityPlayer.dll is no longer needed) but I have not had much luck yet.

Edit: I made a lot of progress with the CRC spoofing. Next step is to wrap it up into a proper application, but for now, if you upload a modified bundle file, I can patch it so that it doesn't require a modified UnityPlayer.dll to work.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Well, would you look at that.
View attachment 1598708
Not GREAT, and the flaccid version will need work... But a terrific proof-of-concept.
Assuming the Unityplayer.dill isn't version-dependent, we may quickly have a full uncensor patch on our hands. Hang tight, I have some work to do...
Nice! Great job so far. As far as I understand, it is possible but unlikely that there would be changes made by the developer that would affect UnityPlayer.dll from one release to the next. I am looking into whether we can spoof the CRC on the bundle itself (so that the modified UnityPlayer.dll is no longer needed) but I have not had much luck yet.

Edit: I made a lot of progress with the CRC spoofing. Next step is to wrap it up into a proper application, but for now, if you upload a modified bundle file, I can patch it so that it doesn't require a modified UnityPlayer.dll to work.
Thank you for your work to de-censor this gem of a game.

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
Nice! Great job so far. As far as I understand, it is possible but unlikely that there would be changes made by the developer that would affect UnityPlayer.dll from one release to the next.
Good work there. Just throwing in my 2 cents here, bundles will change on new versions so you are going to have to remake it for updates unfortunately. If the CRC spoofing was a flop or challenging, which gladly doesn't look like it will be, you could have also gone with texture swapping with . Although it's meant for swapping image based text it works on all textures.

KpRomplestein

Jul 15, 2019
Good work there. Just throwing in my 2 cents here, bundles will change on new versions so you are going to have to remake it for updates unfortunately. If the CRC spoofing was a flop or challenging, which gladly doesn't look like it will be, you could have also gone with texture swapping with . Although it's meant for swapping image based text it works on all textures.
Honestly, that sounds like a way better solution lol

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
by the way is it just me or does the new girl look like jakihime from ultra ninpo tenki?

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Mega
new update
At last, the facesitting titfuck is here
Changelog:
Iron Succubus has a new scene.
New card: Ring of Fascination. 5-cost equip spell, applies 'Charm' to the equipped squeezer.
Charm forces both players to trigger the squeezer's temptation ability at the start of their turns. I literally can't think of a reason to use this over Invitation.
You can click the squeezer in the edit screen to play the quick temptation cut-in when the enemy summons them.
You can now set the cut-ins to happen at the start of EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR TURNS instead of just the first after they're summoned, which is insane.
You can now toggle censors for anal scenes. ...Okay.
Iron Succubus now goes to her current owner's side of the field when defeated, instead of her original owner's. Whatever.

Reactions: SnowBoyy

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
got a link for a easy translator?
Yes, the comment link on the main page.
It links to a comment with a Mega link, which links to a folder, which has the autotranslator and the translation to go with it.. and some other knickknacks, but nothing important.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Changelog:
Iron Succubus has a new scene.
New card: Ring of Fascination. 5-cost equip spell, applies 'Charm' to the equipped squeezer.
Charm forces both players to trigger the squeezer's temptation ability at the start of their turns. I literally can't think of a reason to use this over Invitation.
You can click the squeezer in the edit screen to play the quick temptation cut-in when the enemy summons them.
You can now set the cut-ins to happen at the start of EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR TURNS instead of just the first after they're summoned, which is insane.
You can now toggle censors for anal scenes. ...Okay.
Iron Succubus now goes to her current owner's side of the field when defeated, instead of her original owner's. Whatever.
anal censor being optional is one of the weirdest things ive ever seen

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
So... What is this gamer per say? The screenshots honestly don't give any real information.

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
The only use I have managed to find for it is as mid game draw utility by slapping it on a cheerful schoolgirl in a iron succubus deck which drops it down to a 4 mana cost, cheerful school girl and pationate bunnygirl are the only two temptation squeezers that specify that the bonus effect goes to the cards owner and not the opposite player bunnygirl you get a honey trap every single turn which will pretty much hard counter any human minion deck but its high mana cost the opponent might already have a decent board set up already making it a bit too arkward to make work cheerful school girl however effectively lets you draw 3 cards at the start of your turn which is much more versatile all the other temptation squeezer abilities have too many drawbacks to consider using it on them. You can pop it onto anouther target for 2 mana so I don't see the point in running more than 1 copy in a deck but it is probably not even worth running in any deck that isn't built around iron succubus.

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
...I can't understand how to translate this.
Okay, it's time to update the fucking instructions file.
Download SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.rar file and _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt. Optionally, take the /Sprites folder and Deck List.txt.
Unzip the Autotranslator with WinRar (It's *free* if you keep closing its requests to buy it) and place the .exe inside in the game's main folder, next to the game's .exe.
Run the Setup.exe, allow it to finish, then press any key to close the console. It will create a new folder and a new .exe.
Run the game with the new .exe at least once. It will also create a new folder. Close the game afterwards.
Place _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt in AutoTranslator/Translation/en/Text, overwriting the current (Nigh-empty) file. Optionally, place the /sprites folder in the UserCustomData folder, though overwriting is not nessesary for that.
Start up the game using either .exe, I recommend the original one going forwards. The game is now fully-translated and optionally has a full set of card skins.
If you took the deck list, the way you import these decks is to CTRL+C the long codes beneath the descriptions, then from the 'Edit Deck' screen, click 'Create new from deck code (Clipboard).' This will import the copied deck, sadly without its colors.

Greyzer

Aug 21, 2017
Does anyone have a problem with latest build?
Looks like the "gallery" is broken. There is no "Iron Succubus" or collab ones.
Аlso the game breaks after choosing a deck with Iron Succubus, but it works fine in the previous build

Reactions: Mikecz23

9gagmemes

Dec 16, 2019
So I was wondering if any of y'all know if the BF Club President and the Legendary Succubus Marianella will ever get more scenes in the future? They've only had 1 scene for a while now. Have the devs mentioned anything about them in any of their progress blogs or whatever?

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes