4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
How close is this game to completion?
Nowhere close. At the very least, there are a couple more scenes for Iron, a teased hucow squeezer, Iron and Disappointment's Exodia effects are planned to have unique scenes at some point, Bunnygirl has a quick cut-in when breastfeeding that no-one else has, a singleplayer story campaign is planned...

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
here's the update Mega
hyped to add cheerleader to my forced temptation deck i'm trying out
Changelog:
Cheerleader has a Temptation ability, which allows her controller to attack directly with breast-type abilities on their next turn. Cute, but the biggest thing it does is make it possible to trigger Breasts Save the World exclusively with your opponent's squeezers, which is hilarious.
New card: 3-cost spell, Draw two cards. ...Hey, at least it has a cost.
Deep Penetration no longer draws a card when used to kill Iron Succubus, and had its description made stupid to clarify such.
The Crests that Idol and Student apply now add an additional effect: Attacks with the linked attribute can attack directly. Only one of these marks needed the buff, and don't forget Disappointment's primary attack is Hand-attribute.
Iron is no longer immune to Estrus while a Minion. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.
...Also, by-the-by, remember that time Temptation abilities were disallowed from being affected by Pursuit? SoWaD's is the exception, the one ability the nerf was intended for. Just something to Burn the Contracts-I mean, keep in mind.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Nowhere close. At the very least, there are a couple more scenes for Iron, a teased hucow squeezer, Iron and Disappointment's Exodia effects are planned to have unique scenes at some point, Bunnygirl has a quick cut-in when breastfeeding that no-one else has, a singleplayer story campaign is planned...
Darn, however those update ideas sound pretty awesome and like this will be a great game to play. I hope they add boxing succubi as a deck archetype.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
partial uncensor for v64_20220110a: View attachment 1590823
Current list of decensors:
Wisdom's breastfeeding and hj are fully decensored, her cowgirl scene has pixelated penis but uncensored vag
Hungry is fully
Dryad is fully
Nun is fully
Iron is fully
Cheerleader is fully
Idol/Siren is fully
Nurse is fully
Marianella is not visible
Pres is fully
Bored girl is fully

Unfortunately bunnygirl and atheltic girl are both fully censored still

Reactions: SnowBoyy

UrbanDrench

Dec 25, 2019
Anyone have decks centered around each individual Declexible? (Or the people you get the scenes with, EX: Bunny girl, School Girl etc)
Would appreciate if you could drop me the deck codes.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Anyone have decks centered around each individual Declexible? (Or the people you get the scenes with, EX: Bunny girl, School Girl etc)
Would appreciate if you could drop me the deck codes.
I posted a decklist with my translation, and it does indeed have decks starring everyone... Except Iron, she came out after the last time someone had me update them.
It isn't super hard to build decks around specific squeezers... except Bunnygirl and Nun, Bunnygirl being inferior to Cheerleader as a partner in most situations, and Nun requiring esoteric gimmicks to not feel like you've gimped yourself by not taking SoWaD as partner instead.
how do i transfer over my decks to new versions?
The 'Save' file in the game's main directory. Just copy it over into the new folder.

Reactions: the_anthony

Constanze777

Aug 7, 2020
It looks like the translator is down, or more specifically the site that hosts the translator. Sad.

How good is Gadriel's translation? Does it cover everything? It does not mention if it covers what the girls say and it looks like it was posted in May but maybe not many cards were added since then I am not sure.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
It looks like the translator is down, or more specifically the site that hosts the translator. Sad.

How good is Gadriel's translation? Does it cover everything? It does not mention if it covers what the girls say and it looks like it was posted in May but maybe not many cards were added since then I am not sure.
I reposted the translator itself in my link, if you don't want to go get it yourself.
My translation file covers literally every bit of text I can goddamn get my hands on... Except Iron Succubus and Cheerleader's new ability, as I'm procrastinating working on Iron due to a lack of interest and have tried to remedy this by mandating she be finished before I can continue.
...Perhaps the changelog file with the date of editing isn't enough, as it still demands people check the link of their own accord to see if there's been an update. I kinda hoped to escape this trap by organizing it, allowing people to tweak it, edit it, and indeed, continue it on their own, so I wouldn't HAVE to constantly update it every new patch. ...I do not believe I am willing to spam this forum with update posts, so the current system will have to do.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019

UrbanDrench

Dec 25, 2019
I posted a decklist with my translation, and it does indeed have decks starring everyone... Except Iron, she came out after the last time someone had me update them.
It isn't super hard to build decks around specific squeezers... except Bunnygirl and Nun, Bunnygirl being inferior to Cheerleader as a partner in most situations, and Nun requiring esoteric gimmicks to not feel like you've gimped yourself by not taking SoWaD as partner instead.

The 'Save' file in the game's main directory. Just copy it over into the new folder.
TY sm.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Long time no check this demo, but are you referring to this post? https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus-reborn-20220110a-supporter-sda-lab.62028/post-5757452
If so, I can't access that Mega folder either. (SSL_ERROR_NO_CYPHER_OVERLAP)
Unless I'm wrong, they're just .txt files, it might be easier to attach the folder as a .zip? It can't be larger than 1 Mo.
Google says that error is a problem with Firefox, and other browsers should not have that issue.
The reason I don't just put it in a .zip file is I'd have to make a new post every damned time I wanted to update it, while Mega is drag-and-drop... and delete-the-old-changelog, since that doesn't overwrite.
But, fine, I guess I can make an exception, since you asked. I'll just make a one-stop overwrite that contains everything to make the game go fast.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Long time no check this demo, but are you referring to this post? https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus-reborn-20220110a-supporter-sda-lab.62028/post-5757452
If so, I can't access that Mega folder either. (SSL_ERROR_NO_CYPHER_OVERLAP)
Unless I'm wrong, they're just .txt files, it might be easier to attach the folder as a .zip? It can't be larger than 1 Mo.
to add to it being a firefox problem, i've been able to access gadriel's mega folder with both chrome and opera gx completely fine on different systems

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes