4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Sorry for maybe being an idiot, but I cannot manage to get the game working in english given the Nopy link is now dead. Could someone explain a bit more clearly? Looking at the thread it seems you have uploaded the translation Gadriel: I downloaded your folder from May21 but what I have to do is still unclear (1st time download). Thanks a lot for the help!
Okay. So, inside the mega link is a bunch of text files, a folder with images inside it, and a .zip file.
Most of it is instructional, optional, or otherwise irrelevant. The keys here are the .zip file and the auto-generated translation .txt file. Download both.
Take the .exe inside the .zip file, and place it in the main game folder next to the .exe to start the game, and run the translator setup. It'll set things up and create a second .exe called 'Succubus Reborn (Patch and Run)'. Run the game from this .exe, and it'll create new folders. Immediately quit, then replace the generated autotranslations file with mine, found in maingamefolder/autotranslator/translation/en/Text.
You can then run the game from either .exe going forward, and it will be in (legible) english.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
just got a new update
Changelog:
Iron Succubus's first move is animated.
The background of moves in the gallery can now be replaced, and an experimental 3D one was added.
Incubus Healer gained 1 attack, so is now 1/4 and not a COMPLETELY free punching bag.
Brown Bear was renamed Polar Bear, which doesn't matter to me.
When you draw cards from your opponent's deck, they get tagged with 'Stolen Card'. Currently just sends them to their original owner's graveyard when discarded.
Iron Succubus can be colored.
Iron Succubus's partner ability is now correctly attributed to her, not Nurse.

Last edited:

MeaBorowski

Dec 14, 2020
Whenever i start a battle - nothing happens. No cards can be seen, no movement. And when i surrender, the game tells me an error has occured. Tried playing with and without the translation - same shit happens. Any idea why, anyone?

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
how do you play this
Pick a deck, choose free battle, and pick an opponent.
Summon girls to get mana, use the mana to summon minions to protect yourself, then spells/traps to hinder your opponent.
Have your girls fuck the opponent more then they fuck you, and learn via experimentation. It's really not rocket science.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Bugfix version, there's something in it about 0.7x speed in scenes but I can't make sense of the google translate.
64 bit: Mega
32 bit: Mega
Changelog: Rematch button is fixed, no more softlocks.
Fixed a bug where you couldn't escape from right-click holds at 0.7X speed. ...Hah!
Some change involving Iron Succubus not functioning correctly, the translation was... unclear.
SoWaD/Student's Teamup had its Mana generation added to its description. ...How did they miss that?

Last edited:

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
Man after pumping quite a substantial amount of time into playing this the hungry succubus is so strong compared to all the other sealed partners. She has great mana production, her regular unsealed abilities can instantly flip a unwinable game on its head but it is her big breast ability that makes her so strong it allows you to be hyper consistant if you manage to have a starting hand with ring of swiftness a big breast miricle and a single other squeezer it is virtually impossible to lose.

Some change involving Iron Succubus not functioning correctly, the translation was... unclear.
When she was defeated as a minion and sent back to the squeezer row she gets estrus I noticed while experimenting with her that it was broken and never actually activated the next turn I'm guessing the part where it removes all effects except for partner when she is resummoned as a squeezer must have been overlapping with that. I haven't tried the bug fix yet but I would wager it was that.

Last edited:

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
When she was defeated as a minion and sent back to the squeezer row she gets estrus I noticed while experimenting with her that it was broken and never actually activated the next turn I'm guessing the part where it removes all effects except for partner when she is resummoned as a squeezer must have been overlapping with that. I haven't tried the bug fix yet but I would wager it was that.
Negative, that bug is new to the full release and wasn't in the dev build. The raw translation is as follows.
-If "Kurotetsu and the Incubus of Selfishness", which is a guardian of two companions, is targeted, it will be sent to the discard pile.
That's the raw translation for Iron Succubus. There are two possible interpretations I can think of.
When she was taken control of with Hypnophone, swapping, whatever, and got destroyed by battle, she would return to her original owner's side of the field as normal. Potentially she is now sent to the graveyard instead.
When she was targeted with Mutual destruction, she would return to her owner's side of the field, but if there was a second Mutual Destruction, it would trigger again and send her to the graveyard, which doesn't seem... intended.
Again, unknown what it is, haven't tested enough.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes