4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Regardless, here's the changelog.
SoWaD/Student's cooperation handjob is in the game.
Additionally, instead of drawing one card and discarding two from the target's deck, you draw three cards, select one to keep, and then discard the remaining two.
Two new trap cards, both 1 mana.
Precious Sacrifice draws two cards when a minion you own is destroyed by battle and sent to the graveyard. Decent draw power, I suppose.
Unifying also triggers when a minion you control is destroyed by battle, and it destroys the opponent's minion too. So, very cheap out to Royal Knight and the like... Except Royal Knight is immune to Traps.
Hungry Succubus can now choose between summoning a Dragon ball and summoning one Mana Crystal, so her Big Breast ability has function even with no Dragons to summon.
SoWaD's Exodia is now Partner-only, so you HAVE to build your deck around her and can't tech in a couple to give a plan B.
Idol's Big Breast ability now summons 1 condom and 1 'Wad' for each Loyal Fan on your field, a new card that can be banished to reduce the cost of human Minions in your hand by 1... or banished in bulk equal to an enemy's Human Minion +1 to take control of them. Merely the latest in the dev's campaign against Big Breast abilities.
Your settings in the squeezer edit menu will now be remembered on a per-squeezer basis... whatever, I guess...

Last edited:

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Bugfix ver released kinda earlier than normal:
Changelog:
Fixed an error that occurred with the Co-op and the unidentified random squeezing setting. May know what it does now, though.
SoWaD's Pursuit value was not being taken into account for the Co-op ability, so that shit's even stronger now.
Mutual Destruction now activates against Calvary minions. Unknown if it actually works against them, or if it can now be wasted.
The Pursuit bug with Potent Ingredients has finally been fixed, so it's time for me to learn how to mod that shit back in.
Additionally, Pursuit no longer affects Temptation abilities, sending Welcoming Invitation to the graveyard for good.

tyranzero

Nov 28, 2018
excuse me, is there any way to lower the game resolution & graphic? if possible *Without entering the game*.
always receive 'crash/stopped working' every time I enter the game

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
excuse me, is there any way to lower the game resolution & graphic? if possible *Without entering the game*.
always receive 'crash/stopped working' every time I enter the game
maybe if someone gave you their save file with the settings set to a low res?
IDK

TangleBoi

Dec 16, 2019
How does one get the translator if nopy is down? I thought the translator would've came with the game download but now im stumped.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I tried it, and all i get is a zip file called "Stream" which brings me a notepad basically saying that the content is restricted.
Got it. Added instead to the Mega folder linked on the main page.
Well, you know, linked to a comment, that's linked on the front page.

Roxos

Apr 29, 2017
I have an issue with Locale emulator. The option to run the game with it doesnt show up, it does show up for other files in the folder.
Edit: It works correctly on 32bit version of the game.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 16 Votes