4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

MadisonTracs

Mar 24, 2021
so...anyone mind helping me with having a guide or something for how to play legit? also what's the latest card update or character addition mods or something? I wanna have as many characters as i can XD

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
...Unclear. Lemme play this card real quick, find out what it does via playtesting.
Edit: Oh my fucking god. Okay, so here's the NEW translation.
-Both players can only gain a maximum of 1 mana at a time. Pursuit is unaffected.
I agree that running Big Breasts and Bunnygirl/Cheerleader is practically mandatory to be competitive, but I don't think I like this solution!
yeah seems dumb IMO

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
so...anyone mind helping me with having a guide or something for how to play legit? also what's the latest card update or character addition mods or something? I wanna have as many characters as i can XD
Is the core gameplay really so hard to understand?
Play girls to get mana. Use mana to play cards.
Play minions to defend yourself from the enemy, play spells and traps to attack the enemy's girls and minions.
Start with the basic Milk deck, fight the basic Ass deck, and learn to play the game.
I recommend setting the starting health to 99. It allows for more skill and less lucky draws.

deadbeatdude

May 24, 2018
This game is fun as hell, even though I've lost all of the matches I've played. Can you guess recommend any other tabletop/card games with good animation like this?

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
Does anybody have any decks using newer cards they feel like sharing? Most of the ones I see in this thread seem pretty dated.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Anyone have the nopy file?
Nopy's dead. May they rest in peace.
Does anybody have any decks using newer cards they feel like sharing? Most of the ones I see in this thread seem pretty dated.
Fugging... FINE, I guess, I suppose I can do another run-around and update my decks.
This is kind of a bad edition to update, though, as it's currently dominated by shitting out Dragons turn 3 and other decks struggle to keep up. I know they're planning on BUFFING the ability further by allowing Hungry Succubus to choose between the Dragon Ball and a single mana crystal, so this meta likely is here to stay for a bit, but... it FEELS wrong, you know?
Don't expect too much, though. Most of the new cards are a bit questionable to use outside of dedicated decks, it'll mainly be fixing the Gambling decks and adding new decks I've made in the meantime.

Last edited:

Bruhtopium

Apr 30, 2020
does anybody have the translator? i already have have the translation text, i just need the auto translator since nopy is down

MadisonTracs

Mar 24, 2021
any really good mods for this game? Also any that have growth thats like much bigger than whats there to begin with?

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
any really good mods for this game? Also any that have growth thats like much bigger than whats there to begin with?
I mean, I made a set of cards that gives artwork to all cards without it... and replaces some that do, it's the sprites folder in the translation link.
No-one is really making gameplay mods for the game yet, it's still under regular development so any mods you could make would be outdated in under a month.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes