4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

DemonicHeart

Jul 24, 2017
Seeing that we've pivoted to deck-building, I'll throw in a couple tips that I follow for every deck I've made in the game so far in case someone needs it.

1) Make sure that Squeezers only take up 11-13 slots per deck. It's a good ratio for consistent minimum-2 squeezer hands so that you don't choke after your first turn. Any more and you risk drawing too many squeezers in your hand and not enough cards to actually play, and any less risks only having the single partnered squeezer in hand.

2) Keep the fighter-spells (or traps, or all the other jazz) to a maximum of a 2:1 ratio (20 fighters, 10 spells). Fighters good. Spells also good, but you'd rather have more chumps to block the squeezers than spells that won't block anything (most of the time).

3) Keep your mana curve in check based on your squeezer. Some squeezers can afford to have more 3-4 mana cards in their deck than others, but usually it's best that your 1+2+3 mana cards take up a majority of your deck totally not because those costs have the most cards in the game. My preferred mana spike (the mana cost with the most cards in the deck) is 3, but again based on your squeezer it might be better to focus on 1 or 2.

4) Make sure to include some form of endgame or wincon for the board. You can easily find yourself watching solitaire otherwise.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I just pay the amount needed for the updates on cien. Just the updates have been kinda crap in scope since end of november
We've gotten an entire new archetype and most of a squeezer since then, along with a new scene and cards every month at least.
Admittedly, the gameplay has settled into a mostly-stable state, with far less hard nerfs of meta strats and more Hungry Dragon domination... But that's not a bad thing, it's a natural result of there just being enough cards to comfortably form strategies.
Trust me, you don't want the game's updates to be designed to shake up the meta every time. That path leads to nerfs following every format and an ocean of abandoned cards.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
We've gotten an entire new archetype and most of a squeezer since then, along with a new scene and cards every month at least.
Admittedly, the gameplay has settled into a mostly-stable state, with far less hard nerfs of meta strats and more Hungry Dragon domination... But that's not a bad thing, it's a natural result of there just being enough cards to comfortably form strategies.
Trust me, you don't want the game's updates to be designed to shake up the meta every time. That path leads to nerfs following every format and an ocean of abandoned cards.
not that we've gotten nothing, just that we've gotten less than we were getting per month 6 months ago

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
not that we've gotten nothing, just that we've gotten less than we were getting per month 6 months ago
I don't see it. A new scene and a few cards every month, same as today.
The reason it doesn't feel like much is we also got patches nerfing unexpectedly powerful cards, causing a rapidly-shifting meta.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
I don't see it. A new scene and a few cards every month, same as today.
The reason it doesn't feel like much is we also got patches nerfing unexpectedly powerful cards, causing a rapidly-shifting meta.
2 cards in jan. idol, iron, nurse & bored still don't have animated portraits, (at least idol and nurse show big breast status on the still image but all 4 still feel unfinished, although iron definitely is unfinished). you're right on the scenes though.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
ultimately we'll see what happens in the next couple days for the feb update
maybe it was a bit of an off period

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Hey folks. Most of the decks I've seen in this thread were either designed for custom game modes or are pretty old.

Fighting vs the default in game decks can be pretty boring so I thought I would share the two decklists I made.

These decks are designed for the standard ruleset and seemed to be able to beat the default decks every time. I was hoping to make decks that the AI could use effectively but the computer's tendency to trade poorly, not hold on to cards, and inability to combo means that these are not too difficult to beat when playing against them either.

They could probably use some changes, but for now they are functional enough.
Thank you for sharing your decks with us.

Seeing that we've pivoted to deck-building, I'll throw in a couple tips that I follow for every deck I've made in the game so far in case someone needs it.

1) Make sure that Squeezers only take up 11-13 slots per deck. It's a good ratio for consistent minimum-2 squeezer hands so that you don't choke after your first turn. Any more and you risk drawing too many squeezers in your hand and not enough cards to actually play, and any less risks only having the single partnered squeezer in hand.

2) Keep the fighter-spells (or traps, or all the other jazz) to a maximum of a 2:1 ratio (20 fighters, 10 spells). Fighters good. Spells also good, but you'd rather have more chumps to block the squeezers than spells that won't block anything (most of the time).

3) Keep your mana curve in check based on your squeezer. Some squeezers can afford to have more 3-4 mana cards in their deck than others, but usually it's best that your 1+2+3 mana cards take up a majority of your deck totally not because those costs have the most cards in the game. My preferred mana spike (the mana cost with the most cards in the deck) is 3, but again based on your squeezer it might be better to focus on 1 or 2.

4) Make sure to include some form of endgame or wincon for the board. You can easily find yourself watching solitaire otherwise.
Thank you for sharing your dueling tips with the group.

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
I have been trying to make decks that aren't so focused on 1-cost cards but it seems to me that the amount of damage you take each turn is very high vs your starting HP, and there isn't a really reliable way to heal yourself or mitigate it which means matches rarely last more than a couple turns.

One thing that really stands out to me is that most advanced strategies can fail really easily to very cheap tech cards - traps which destroy monsters over 3 cost and spells to remove permanent buffs from the board are very easy to slot in but totally invalidate archetypes that rely on them.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I have been trying to make decks that aren't so focused on 1-cost cards but it seems to me that the amount of damage you take each turn is very high vs your starting HP, and there isn't a really reliable way to heal yourself or mitigate it which means matches rarely last more than a couple turns.

One thing that really stands out to me is that most advanced strategies can fail really easily to very cheap tech cards - traps which destroy monsters over 3 cost and spells to remove permanent buffs from the board are very easy to slot in but totally invalidate archetypes that rely on them.
99 Starting health is the way to play to get some skill under your belt... and maybe after too, as it makes the game a little less cutthroat and allows for more counterplay.
Admittedly, I don't know how you are ending matches in two turns. 30 health isn't much, but it's at least 5 turns worth assuming you both run nothing but generics and you make no attempt to fight back.
The best ways to heal yourself are using Instant Hucow Machine on either tokens or cheap monsters buffed by Nurse, breastfeeding/Hucow Festival buffed by Potent Ingredients, or good old Infinite Energy. Even if you don't plan on outlasting your opponent, Breastfeeding is cheap as hell, draws a card to replace itself, and combos excellently with Big Breasts, adding a little bit of consistency to any deck that runs three copies of each on top of the health regeneration.
While it is true that there are a lot of cheap tech cards that hinder most strategies... They're dead weight if your opponent isn't planning on using their countered strategy, meaning you won't commonly run across them. Additionally, tech cards that counter common elements tend to hamper both players at once, forcing you to build a deck around their hinderance... Then your opponent counters it with their own spell, and now you're just donezo because your deck hinges on activating a single card.
Nothing says 'I am a genius! Oh no!' harder then setting False Champion, then watching Royal Knight ride onto the field completely unhindered.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
99 Starting health is the way to play to get some skill under your belt... and maybe after too, as it makes the game a little less cutthroat and allows for more counterplay.
Admittedly, I don't know how you are ending matches in two turns. 30 health isn't much, but it's at least 5 turns worth assuming you both run nothing but generics and you make no attempt to fight back.
The best ways to heal yourself are using Instant Hucow Machine on either tokens or cheap monsters buffed by Nurse, breastfeeding/Hucow Festival buffed by Potent Ingredients, or good old Infinite Energy. Even if you don't plan on outlasting your opponent, Breastfeeding is cheap as hell, draws a card to replace itself, and combos excellently with Big Breasts, adding a little bit of consistency to any deck that runs three copies of each on top of the health regeneration.
While it is true that there are a lot of cheap tech cards that hinder most strategies... They're dead weight if your opponent isn't planning on using their countered strategy, meaning you won't commonly run across them. Additionally, tech cards that counter common elements tend to hamper both players at once, forcing you to build a deck around their hinderance... Then your opponent counters it with their own spell, and now you're just donezo because your deck hinges on activating a single card.
Nothing says 'I am a genius! Oh no!' harder then setting False Champion, then watching Royal Knight ride onto the field completely unhindered.
Thank you for posting these gameplay tips.

NS71Altair

Mar 7, 2021
What to do if there is no last girl, and in the center of the screen is this card
I checked all the download links and all versions of 126a have this bug
I even downloaded the new demo and it has the same bug
2022-02-27_19-48-04.png

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017

3 new guardians
and speaking of 99 health, the upper limit is now 200 health lol.
Changelog:
New scene for Iron Succubus.
3 new cards:
A 4-cost Networked Machine, 3/3, Grants +1 ATK and LIFE to all networked machines on the field. Behold, this is your boss minion I guess, but I expect it to be mostly useless.
A 4-cost Beast, 3/3, +1 ATK for all beasts on your field, and at the end of your turn, summons a 2/2 beast token to your side of the field. A little costly for Beast decks, but tokens are always nice, though the boost is a little meh.
A 1-cost plant(!?), 0/1, can spend its turn to generate 1 mana at no cost. Mostly useless in Dryad decks, but Schoolgirls will LOVE this little flower.
You can now have battles with up to 200 starting health. Don't, Mill decks are already extremely strong at 99.
Crushing Demon can now target Iron Succubus when she's a minion with it's ability, and Dragon King nukes her as well.
Iron Succubus re-seals after being defeated. Fucking good, that was a scary buff for her to have.
Misc bugfixes.
Unspecified AI improvements, hip hip hooray, but the AI still uses Idol's Big Breast ability with no Fans on the field, believing it to be it's pre-nerf version, so not THAT improved.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Changelog:
New scene for Iron Succubus.
3 new cards:
A 4-cost Networked Machine, 3/3, Grants +1 ATK and LIFE to all networked machines on the field. Behold, this is your boss minion I guess, but I expect it to be mostly useless.
A 4-cost Beast, 3/3, +1 ATK for all beasts on your field, and at the end of your turn, summons a 2/2 beast token to your side of the field. A little costly for Beast decks, but tokens are always nice, though the boost is a little meh.
A 1-cost plant(!?), 0/1, can spend its turn to generate 1 mana at no cost. Mostly useless in Dryad decks, but Schoolgirls will LOVE this little flower.
You can now have battles with up to 200 starting health. Don't, Mill decks are already extremely strong at 99.
Crushing Demon can now target Iron Succubus when she's a minion with it's ability, and Dragon King nukes her as well.
Iron Succubus re-seals after being defeated. Fucking good, that was a scary buff for her to have.
Misc bugfixes.
Unspecified AI improvements, hip hip hooray.
last part is probably more pog than any of the other non-scene updates

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes