4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Been travelling, hotel wifi can be real garbo. anyway here's the update:
Mega
Cool.
Changelog:
Skipped a bugfix that fixed the online function.

...New Scene: Double assjob. ...Meh. Sometimes scenes that aren't in my wheelhouse can still earn praise, but this isn't one of them.
New card: Angelic Soul Stone. 1-cost 0/1 Angelic Disaster. Unique, so only one can be summoned to each side of the field. 'When this minion is on the field, each time your Faith Value increases, gain +1 Mana.' ...That's kinda strong, at first glance. It'll need protection, but giving mana generation to Nun's recycle and Angel's unseal is really good as those decks struggle with mana generation.
Changed: Heavily-Armored Angel now gains +1 ATK and LIFE per faith level instead of just life. Still garbo, as Angels don't struggle late-game in the slightest, so snowball cards are just chaff.

timeracers

Mar 24, 2018
Gadriel
Waaah. Because they added 'Intrinsic' to all the ability descriptions that got them... And Iron's Minion mechanics... And Lightning Spirit, which doesn't have an ability, but its ability is now Intrinsic I guess...
I had to retranslate them fucking all, and put them in their proper place by CTRL+F'ing the original effect. Pain. Suffering. Data entry.
Also, Angel has different lines when summoning Come, Guardian Grand Warrior depending on the faith level. I haven't yet properly tested to see if there are more then two, decks that fight well need me to fight them to win, decks that don't die before I can summon the Warrior with zero faith. I just have to knuckle down and check with, like, 200 health, but that's so much effort...
Also, thanks to you making me check, I noticed I forgot Reinforcement, so go get it again.
Looking at the data it must be an oversight that Lightning Spirit's skill gets text, the skill has no effect outside of AI decision making. Ideally the translation should be an empty string but I don't know if you can do that.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Been travelling, hotel wifi can be real garbo. anyway here's the update:
Mega
Thank you for being an upload hero!

Cool.
Changelog:
Skipped a bugfix that fixed the online function.

...New Scene: Double assjob. ...Meh. Sometimes scenes that aren't in my wheelhouse can still earn praise, but this isn't one of them.
New card: Angelic Soul Stone. 1-cost 0/1 Angelic Disaster. Unique, so only one can be summoned to each side of the field. 'When this minion is on the field, each time your Faith Value increases, gain +1 Mana.' ...That's kinda strong, at first glance. It'll need protection, but giving mana generation to Nun's recycle and Angel's unseal is really good as those decks struggle with mana generation.
Changed: Heavily-Armored Angel now gains +1 ATK and LIFE per faith level instead of just life. Still garbo, as Angels don't struggle late-game in the slightest, so snowball cards are just chaff.
Thank you for sharing this changelog

Hostibus57

Jun 3, 2018
Is the english and the uncensor patch updated for the new version?
Edit: no the uncensor doesn't work don't bother trying.
Update: the english patch also breaks the new scene :(
Doesn't went to load at all

Last edited:

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Is the english and the uncensor patch updated for the new version?
Edit: no the uncensor doesn't work don't bother trying.
Update: the english patch also breaks the new scene :(
Doesn't went to load at all
I can fix... one of those.

The translation patch shouldn't break the new scene... if you tried to install the last edition's uncensor patch, THAT is what's breaking it.

banana2345

Feb 4, 2024
Hi everyone, my game didn't worked like many people before me. After reading the different solutions, I downloaded the locale emulator from Xupefei and tried to run the game with the LE but the game seems to not be executing itself. Do you guys use LE too ? Or maybe it's the region, if yes then what region should I set ?

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Hi everyone, my game didn't worked like many people before me. After reading the different solutions, I downloaded the locale emulator from Xupefei and tried to run the game with the LE but the game seems to not be executing itself. Do you guys use LE too ? Or maybe it's the region, if yes then what region should I set ?
If the game isn't launching... like, at all, it's not a Locale problem. Locale problems have a lot of symptoms, but the game executable not working isn't one of them. Anything interesting with your setup that might shed some light?

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
I don't use a locale emulator, and just set my computer locale to Japanese anyway, since the only downside is that the \ key will be shown as a yen sign when reading direct hardware inputs. It definitely beats having to figure out which games need the locale and which don't, because all English games natively work with Japanese locale anyway.

Like Gadriel said, what you are describing is not a locale problem. This is probably a dumb question, but are you trying to run the correct build for your PC? It needs to be a Windows OS, and there's a separate branch for if you have a 64 bit system or 32 bit system. Other than that, I would check to make sure you don't have an overzealous antivirus blocking or interfering with the game. Also make sure your drivers for all your hardware are up to date. Lastly, make sure you aren't trying to launch the game from a protected folder (like a system folder or the root directory of the OS). And make sure the filepath isn't using multiple different types of languages for the folder names (so don't go from English, to Japanese, to Korean, to German, to Hebrew...the computer will not be able to parse that directory).

Remi Hiyama

Mar 10, 2021
anyone know how to connect this things to osr2/sr6?
I can connect it to intiface desktop but it doesnt work
The game doesn't use the standard buttplug/intiface port when it launches it's internal server. But if you change the port setting in intiface to 62346 and make sure the server is running before starting the game, it usually works. (Assuming the newer versions haven't changed the port number again, but... why would they?)

I was not impressed trying this with a vibrating toy, btw. The movement data in the game is clearly designed for linear motion toys, and it doesn't translate that to vibration in a particularly interesting way.

banana2345

Feb 4, 2024
If the game isn't launching... like, at all, it's not a Locale problem. Locale problems have a lot of symptoms, but the game executable not working isn't one of them. Anything interesting with your setup that might shed some light?
Sorry for not being precise, my game is launching but there are missing characters, while checking the assets I noticed there were 3 characters missing from my game and to be more precise : sc102 sc103 and sc109. And I can't take anyone else but the bunnygirl when making a new deck. And I can't play the game except against my own deck.
I am using a windows10 if that can help (maybe I should get windows 11 ?) with a intel core i7 processor and it's 64bit

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Sorry for not being precise, my game is launching but there are missing characters, while checking the assets I noticed there were 3 characters missing from my game and to be more precise : sc102 sc103 and sc109. And I can't take anyone else but the bunnygirl when making a new deck. And I can't play the game except against my own deck.
I am using a windows10 if that can help (maybe I should get windows 11 ?) with a intel core i7 processor and it's 64bit
Okay, yes, THAT is a Locale error. If not stock, switch to stock. If stock, then American.
I am told that Locale Emulator doesn't work, it has to be your system locale.

banana2345

Feb 4, 2024
Okay, yes, THAT is a Locale error. If not stock, switch to stock. If stock, then American.
So I'm quite blind tbh, so could you tell me where do I switch to stock please ? Sorry for bothering you.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
So I'm quite blind tbh, so could you tell me where do I switch to stock please ? Sorry for bothering you.
If you don't know where it is, chances are it's already set to default.
...It's in the Region and Language section in your computer's control panel.

banana2345

Feb 4, 2024
Okay, I think my case is going to be a pain in the ass. It still doesn't work even after I switched to stock, put it on american (we talking about USA right ? Just to be sure). I'm starting to think that I will never run this game correctly.
In order to give you more details, the LE only works on the "(patch and run)" application, which appeared after using the autotranslator patch from the front page. I will try to re download the game to see if it changes anything.

edit: It still doesn't work, same problem. It won't run if I use the LE but it runs if I just double click on it.

Last edited:

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
Okay, I think my case is going to be a pain in the ass. It still doesn't work even after I switched to stock, put it on american (we talking about USA right ? Just to be sure). I'm starting to think that I will never run this game correctly.
In order to give you more details, the LE only works on the "(patch and run)" application, which appeared after using the autotranslator patch from the front page. I will try to re download the game to see if it changes anything.

edit: It still doesn't work, same problem. It won't run if I use the LE but it runs if I just double click on it.
yes, Gadriel said it already alright.
LE doesn't work. just simple double click will works (just like what you said in edit)
if you're planning on playing other JP games beside this, it might be better if you just simply change your locale to JP.

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
I don't really recommend LE in general (not just for this game), unless your operating system doesn't support easily changing your locale. Which obviously isn't the case if you are trying to play this game, since Windows allows it. If the game works fine while launching it normally, why would you bother trying to use an emulator anyway?

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
I don't really recommend LE in general (not just for this game), unless your operating system doesn't support easily changing your locale. Which obviously isn't the case if you are trying to play this game, since Windows allows it. If the game works fine while launching it normally, why would you bother trying to use an emulator anyway?
it's easier to run via LE than to manually change locale back and forth, assuming whatever you're doing works fine in LE

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes