4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SuccubusReborn-2024.01.31a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: DeejDeej

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
yeah if you don't mind the ocsnl weirdness that happens with some default apps I'd say that's true 99% of the time
I mean, the main weirdness is some default apps will detect that the \ key is ¥ and that honestly doesn't matter, and will function the same either way. I've yet to find a single EN program which struggles when the locale is set to JP.

banana2345

Feb 4, 2024
yes, Gadriel said it already alright.
LE doesn't work. just simple double click will works (just like what you said in edit)
if you're planning on playing other JP games beside this, it might be better if you just simply change your locale to JP.
So I tried your solution, which is to switch locale to japanese. And...it didn't worked as expected but it must be because of something else (that I will never figure out unfortunately).
It's not the first japanese game I play, it's really only this one that doesn't work correctly.

timeracers

Mar 24, 2018
So I tried your solution, which is to switch locale to japanese. And...it didn't worked as expected but it must be because of something else (that I will never figure out unfortunately).
It's not the first japanese game I play, it's really only this one that doesn't work correctly.
Were you in japanese locale when you extracted the game?

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019

teaser for new succubus just drop, the name is [Milk Sales Succubus]
hoo boy, another great shit
Now a tit slave seal is being added

Easier tits save the world condition against AI players?

Edit: Also she has a facing seated sex move

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017

teaser for new succubus just drop, the name is [Milk Sales Succubus]
hoo boy, another great shit
BACK IN WE GO, BOIS. You seeing this, firesoul10?
First impressions on my end are... mixed. She doesn't really do anything new, her 1 is just SoPs's 1 (but worse), her 2 is just SoWaD's 2 (sidegrade I think), her Crest is just Cheerleader's Temptation (but better)... Even her Co-Op is just HER OWN 2 AGAIN.
Don't get me wrong, she's automatically going to join the aforementioned succubi among my favorites, but on a gameplay side... I think she's kinda meh? Doesn't really do anything new, which is weird for a Crest-Equipped Succubus...
We're getting out of Faithless's clutches soon, regardless.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
THE NEW SECENE IS BROKEN
Define broken, because no it is not.
If garbo translation... yeah, I am literally two and a bit characters away form it.
If not showing up, did you install last edition's uncensor patch like a donce.

banana2345

Feb 4, 2024
Were you in japanese locale when you extracted the game?
Oh...wait I'll try, you might be right.

Edit: Nah it's something else, but thanks. What are you guys using to extract ? I'm using winrar it shouldn't be the problem.

Last edited:

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017

Edit: Nah it's something else, but thanks. What are you guys using to extract ? I'm using winrar it shouldn't be the problem.
That isn't it either, practically everyone uses Winrar, it is a correct choice...
There has to be something funny with your system that you are used to and we don't know what to ask about to discover.

Reactions: Oblivion9873

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020

what gad said but also folder nesting check? have you tried extracting it to the desktop and launching from there? Loads of games have issues if they're in subfolders that are too deep

Kellam

Apr 1, 2020
New squeezer, milk seller succubus.
6 seal, breast milk production, obv breast themed.

s1 is an exact copy of Peace and Submission's, don't know where you got the idea it was worse. s2 is a breastfeeding sleeve-covered handjob that squeezes 4, reduces seal by 1. Use up up to 2 milk, if so heal the target for 2 and they draw a card with Breast Demon Illusion attached. Skill procs twice if the user is unsealed. s3 is your standard slave crest infliction skill, don't know the name of the position but it's vaginal with her in your lap and her boobs presumably in your face. It seems that her s2 will get the first animation.

Breast Demon Illusion: At the end of each player's turn, if this card is in this player's hand and is not a squeezer, it changes into Breast Demon Addiction.

Slave crest causes breast attacks to add Breast Demon Addiction stacks.

Pair skill with Peace and Submission, breastfeeding + paizuri. 4 damage, 2 energy. For each squeezer, remove 1 milk, or all of it if unsealed. Heal the target by the total amount of milk used, and the target then draws that many cards, with Breast Demon Illusion applied to each. Both squeezers then unseal 2.

Seems I was late but the previous thoughts didn't include what was currently described for her. Her unique thing is supposed to be Breast Demon Illusion where you either use the card or get it turned into addiction stacks, which lets the same effect be potentially useful to the player and potentially harmful to the opponent at the same time. Which is... fine? I guess? Her pair skill could be a funny way of milling the opponent, though, by... making them draw all their cards. Oh, and healing them. She's certainly no bouncy succ.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Seems I was late but the previous thoughts didn't include what was currently described for her. Her unique thing is supposed to be Breast Demon Illusion where you either use the card or get it turned into addiction stacks, which lets the same effect be potentially useful to the player and potentially harmful to the opponent at the same time...
The sticking point is, of course, that the only details on Illusion tokens are that they become Addiction tokens at the end of the turn, so we don't know if they have any effects beyond that.
Maybe you'll be able to discard them for a mana or two. Maybe they simply won't be immune to discard effects, and SoWaD will become a legitimate tech choice for her. We'll just have to wait and see.

Wait, no, I see what she is. Closer examination reveals that 'Illusion of the Milk Demon' isn't a token, it's a Card Effect.
Any cards... Bakery Succubus? ...Dairy Succubus? ...Milk Demon draws, turn into Addiction tokens at the end of the turn if still in your hand.
So yes, SoWaD will pair nicely with her and it is a neat little gimmick.

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
BACK IN WE GO, BOIS. You seeing this, firesoul10?
No, I check this site like once a month, thanks for the mention lmao
Hyped to see what boob-based cookery can occur now that the archetype has access to a Crest. Might give me some incentive to try a deck that isn't Cow Pasture for once. Exciting!

PSIBUSINESSMAN

Jun 8, 2023
I could have sworn this game had a mod which included stuff like custom cards (copies of squeezers for example) and a boss battle, but I can't find the MEGA for it. Where did it go?

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I could have sworn this game had a mod which included stuff like custom cards (copies of squeezers for example) and a boss battle, but I can't find the MEGA for it. Where did it go?
To the Modding Discord.

It's also a GDrive link, not a Mega one.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

banana2345

Feb 4, 2024
what gad said but also folder nesting check? have you tried extracting it to the desktop and launching from there? Loads of games have issues if they're in subfolders that are too deep
I tried but it doesn't work either. So I will try on another pc to see if the problem is the pc itself or not.

edit : I just know that one of the missing characters from my game is the sorceress. I just know she gives a handjob but I don't know what her other scenes does. Can anyone tell me where I can watch her other scenes ?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 16 Votes