4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
this game is so cool. Cant wait for the Story Mode, I hope they make it like Succubus Duel but less linear.
'Succubus Reborn: Desire Chain. Planned time for release 'Undetermined, but post 2025.'
I hope you learn how to wait, because you'll be waiting literal years for that one.

Sacenergy

Jun 16, 2022
If you think just by putting 2 huge titties in my face will make me download this game you are severly mistaken good sir.
Ah who am I kidding, gimme dat shit.

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Solus Brack

Aug 27, 2022
Soo... I downloaded the game, ran the autotranslator and uncensor patch. But when I select start game, it takes me to what I assume is the normal menu with the Edit ect. buttons. But there is only one purple card and I can't select edit deck and selecting a battle on the world map causes a fatal error

faptasm

Oct 21, 2017
Gadriel Still having trouble using your translation, not because I'm blind and didn't see it, but because the instructions themselves weren't super clear. After the first useful bit of advice (put the translator in the game folder), everything else is really vague about what goes where. After shoveling all the game data, translation folders, and the individual contents of the translation folders, all that has happened is that the translation plugin is running correctly, and also has done literally no translations, not even erroneous ones.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Gadriel Still having trouble using your translation, not because I'm blind and didn't see it, but because the instructions themselves weren't super clear. After the first useful bit of advice (put the translator in the game folder), everything else is really vague about what goes where. After shoveling all the game data, translation folders, and the individual contents of the translation folders, all that has happened is that the translation plugin is running correctly, and also has done literally no translations, not even erroneous ones.

So, here's the part where you're getting confused at the super obvious instructions

place both the exe and the Autotranslator folder in the game's main folder, next to the Succubus Reborn.exe.
Run the Setup.exe
, allow it to finish, then press any key to close the console. It will create a new folder and a new .exe.
Run the game with the new .exe at least once, though I recommend the original one after that, it's faster. The game is now fully-translated and optionally has a full set of card skins.

1718866456229.png

Do you see how he mentions .exe, by process of elimination if you go through every one of those files you will find this one:

1718866531562.png It's named the same thing as the .rar it's in, it's just an .exe though.

So you put the auto translator folder, and the SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe in the game's main folder. and follow the instructions from there.

faptasm

Oct 21, 2017
So, here's the part where you're getting confused at the super obvious instructions: [describes the part I've already done]
I said I dumped everything in there, and I meant it. The Autotranslater exe is in there with the game exe, and the auto translator folder. It's also in there with literally every single asset packed with the translation, from jpgs to the individual text files that are the actually fanmade part. Either I have completely fucked up the game folder doing that, or you're smuggly telling me what I've tried

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
I said I dumped everything in there, and I meant it. The Autotranslater exe is in there with the game exe, and the auto translator folder. It's also in there with literally every single asset packed with the translation, from jpgs to the individual text files that are the actually fanmade part. Either I have completely fucked up the game folder doing that, or you're smuggly telling me what I've tried
Cool, I'll explain how I just did this today with the most recent stuff. I misunderstood because certain parts weren't a bit more descriptive.

1718878455767.png

That's how my folder looks after doing all the steps, auto translator folder in the main game folder, run setupreipatcherandautotranslator, exit out of that window, run the game via succubus reborn (patch and run), wait for game to load assets, game is translated. (save file will probably not be there for you, unless you brought it over)

The other problem could be depending on the computer set up having to run in japanese locale. That's only some people though.

Last edited:

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Cool, I'll explain how I just did this today with the most recent stuff. I misunderstood because certain parts weren't a bit more descriptive.

View attachment 3753127

That's how my folder looks after doing all the steps, auto translator folder in the main game folder, run setupreipatcherandautotranslator, exit out of that window, run the game via succubus reborn (patch and run), wait for game to load assets, game is translated. (save file will probably not be there for you, unless you brought it over)

The other problem could be depending on the computer set up having to run in japanese locale. That's only some people though.
don't do japanese locale. it should be us locale and region and language settings

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017

up now
Oh, hello there, I was wondering when it'd happen. Oh, Oblivion9873...
Changelog:
New scene, Milk Demon and SoPS Co-Op Breastfeeding. Thought we weren't getting this scene this build, and would be getting the next squeezer instead? ...Oh well!
3 new cards.
Succubi Orb: 3-cost Greater Demon Minion, 1A/4H. It has an effect: When a squeezer is summoned to your side of the field, Generate +1. ...Kinda overcosted, innit? Double Summon doesn't grow on trees!
Legendary Twilight Demon: 2-cost Minion Nightmare Disaster, 3A/4H. Yes, 'Nightmare,' it's another new attribute for Demons. It's Unique and 'Independent,' which makes it so it doesn't block squeezing attacks for some reason. He has an effect: Intrinsic Ability: Increase the cost of all volatile, stationary, and reactive cards in both players' hands by 1. ...Uh. That's certainly... a card. Oddly cheap for such a big body. BB Nun support?
Ring of Plenty: 1-cost stationary creation, Ring. Uh-oh, that's ominous. When summoned, equip to a squeezer, that squeezer gains +1 'Mana Amplification.' They cannot be serious. 'Mana amplification: When this card generates mana, generate extra mana equal to this value.' OH NO. Triple in almost every deck? Triple in almost every deck. Say hello to your Pot of Greed, everyone!
Couple fixes.
Mousing over equip cards will show their effect targets. Nice.
Minor corrections to the player targeting improvements introduced last patch. Good, that was kinda janky.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZX7H

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Changelog:
New scene, Milk Demon and SoPS Co-Op Breastfeeding. Thought we weren't getting this scene this build, and would be getting the next squeezer instead? ...Oh well!
3 new cards.
Succubi Orb: 3-cost Greater Demon Minion, 1A/4H. It has an effect: When a squeezer is summoned to your side of the field, Generate +1. ...Kinda overcosted, innit? Double Summon doesn't grow on trees!
Legendary Twilight Demon: 2-cost Minion Nightmare Disaster, 3H/4A. Yes, 'Nightmare,' it's another new attribute for Demons. It's Unique and 'Independent,' which makes it so it doesn't block squeezing attacks for some reason. He has an effect: Intrinsic Ability: Increase the cost of all volatile, stationary, and reactive cards in both players' hands by 1. ...Uh. That's certainly... a card. Oddly cheap for such a big body. BB Nun support?
Ring of Plenty: 1-cost stationary creation, Ring. Uh-oh, that's ominous. When summoned, equip to a squeezer, that squeezer gains +1 'Mana Amplification.' They cannot be serious. 'Mana amplification: When this card generates mana, generate extra mana equal to this value.' OH NO. Triple in almost every deck? Triple in almost every deck. Say hello to your Pot of Greed, everyone!
Couple fixes.
Mousing over some cards will show their effect targets. Nice.
Minor corrections to the player targeting improvements introduced last patch. Good, that was kinda janky.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Changelog:
3 new cards.
Legendary Twilight Demon: 2-cost Minion Nightmare Disaster, 3H/4A. Yes, 'Nightmare,' it's another new attribute for Demons. It's Unique and 'Independent,' which makes it so it doesn't block squeezing attacks for some reason. He has an effect: Intrinsic Ability: Increase the cost of all volatile, stationary, and reactive cards in both players' hands by 1. ...Uh. That's certainly... a card. Oddly cheap for such a big body. BB Nun support?
Couple fixes.
Mousing over some cards will show their effect targets. Nice.

IT'S DARE

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes