4.50 star(s) 17 Votes

eulathicc

May 30, 2021
I haven't played this game for a while, but seems that now there's a very annoying bug where the game won't detect your mouse properly when selecting a player to attack with your girls. I had to restart several games because for some whatever reason the game decided to switch target to me at the last frame.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I haven't played this game for a while, but seems that now there's a very annoying bug where the game won't detect your mouse properly when selecting a player to attack with your girls. I had to restart several games because for some whatever reason the game decided to switch target to me at the last frame.
The way the new targeting works is it targets whoever you last moved your mouse towards. It takes some getting used to, yes, and you need to be careful not to pull your mouse back at the last second, but ultimately... I like it.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
The way the new targeting works is it targets whoever you last moved your mouse towards. It takes some getting used to, yes, and you need to be careful not to pull your mouse back at the last second, but ultimately... I like it.
OH THAT'S WHAT IT FUCKING IS I THOUGHT I WAS GOING CRAZY

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
OH THAT'S WHAT IT FUCKING IS I THOUGHT I WAS GOING CRAZY
...Did you just not see half your screen turning blue or pink when selecting a target since last build?
Again, I like it. It's much more convenient to select the move, flick your mouse, then continue your turn rather then selecting the move, going all the way to the top-left of the screen, then going all the way back to your side of the field.
It used to be kinda jank, because clicking on a card wouldn't trigger the ability, so you needed clear space which was annoying... but that's fixed now, so it's great.
Would it be better if you clicked on the side of the screen of the player you want to target? Sure, but this is easier at the cost of a higher learning curve, which is an understandable trade.

Reactions: rhzk and ZX7H

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
...Did you just not see half your screen turning blue or pink when selecting a target since last build?
Again, I like it. It's much more convenient to select the move, flick your mouse, then continue your turn rather then selecting the move, going all the way to the top-left of the screen, then going all the way back to your side of the field.
It used to be kinda jank, because clicking on a card wouldn't trigger the ability, so you needed clear space which was annoying... but that's fixed now, so it's great.
I did but I thought it was just bugging out randomly because it didn't do it sometimes,
I'll have to try doing it smoothly like you said

BreadRoll420

Mar 12, 2022
Yo yo, I just downloaded the game, had this error, not sure if its my graphics settings or the actual folder itself but all the files seem to be there and I deleted and re-downloaded the game but still nothing works. Any advice?

eulathicc

May 30, 2021
Might as well share my main deck, is not like there's proper multiplayer or a competitive scene (YET?). I saw a similar one in the Ci-En website years ago but with the new additions and some labbing is much more consistent than that version.

CS005=3,CS008=2,CS011=3,CT013=3,CT024=2,CT025=2,MC001=3,MC004=3,MC006=3,MC008=3,MC022=2,MC023=2,SC007=3,SC014=3,SC101=3,p=SC007,t,n=Paizuri Exodia

This is a combo strategy with the sole goal to paizuri the opponent into oblivion and nothing else. No minions, no other sex actions (unless really needed), only booba. Just be aware that you have to pull out the wincon as quick as possible, since you have zero defenses and things like several enemy SoPS can easily brick your hand if you take too long.

Strategy:

Cheerleader is the main piece of the combo, as your goal is to draw either Welcoming Invitation or Hypnotising Ring to turn your paizuris into direct attacks no matter the state of the board by triggering Cheerleader's tempation every turn. Practically most of the deck is cheap draw effects to dig them out. Be aware that Time Walk won't trigger these effects, so only use it to stall or if the opponent has no minions.

Depending the deck you're facing that should be enough to win, but afterwards you can go beyond that with Devil's Bargain to deal massive damage plus ton of energy (Specially if you stack both together). Usually the turn you play Bargain if you manage your paizuris properly will lead to a win (e.g. attack with the weakest paizuris for energy) but otherwise Purity Field is a safety net for the next turn and not be the one being paizuri'd to death (nice). The demons' double paizuri won't increase damage with a breast increase (in one or both), but with Bargain you can instantly unseal their effects plus make the opponent draw enough addictions to win with their alternative wincon. Also breast increase+double paizuri being the best scene in the game, but you are reading someone who loves tits so yeah.

Also remember that Milk Demon's vaginal attack can generate the Breast Slave Crest if unsealed, also making paizuris into direct attacks. Is extremely rare to trigger since you'll most likely be winning at that point and given is a non-breast attack you'll most likely, due lack of a better word, fuck yourself. But if you fight a deck with tons of negation and/or card removal it can come out sometimes.

Sorry for the big wall of text for a niche hentai game but as a Combo Deck needs to be explained. I didn't touch the game for a while and had to relearn some technicalities about it. My original idea was to aim for the Breasts Save the World wincon, but given Pursuit effects won't give additional counters is better to just go full paizuri aggro. I actually fought this deck in the online mode and the CPU can't figure out what to do but aim for the SoPS wincon and nothing else.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Yo yo, I just downloaded the game, had this error, not sure if its my graphics settings or the actual folder itself but all the files seem to be there and I deleted and re-downloaded the game but still nothing works. Any advice?
Locale Error. ...Someday I'm going to have the correct locale printed out on a note and stapled to my monitor, because I can never remember if it's English or Japanese that works... It has to be your system locale, not Locale Emulator.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SuccubusReborn-2024.06.29a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

May 16, 2024
Locale Error. ...Someday I'm going to have the correct locale printed out on a note and stapled to my monitor, because I can never remember if it's English or Japanese that works... It has to be your system locale, not Locale Emulator.
I've been using english locale for ages and it seems to work just fine, unity games dont tend to need japanese locale, I think at least.

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
Man, I wish there was a toggle to get old targeting back. New targeting is minorly inconsistent- sometimes my mouse will register the tiniest amount of backward movement as I go to click and instantly switch target faster than I can react. I don't know what's so difficult about clicking on your opponent, or why this change was necessary.

If443

Apr 14, 2018
is just me or the double assjob+ Milk Demon and SoPS Co-Op Breastfeeding deals only 4 damage on you and are chef kiss scenes?

Reactions: ZX7H

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
is just me or the double assjob+ Milk Demon and SoPS Co-Op Breastfeeding deals only 4 damage on you and are chef kiss scenes?
Energy costs in this game are a double edged sword.

They speed up the game, and are extremely dangerous because speeding up the game results in less turns to draw and turn things around.

Having high energy costs feels hot because you can creampie with 1 energy so getting 3 or 4 taken out of you at once means that orgasm must've felt 2 or 4 times as good.

So emotionally I get it, but the gameplay ramifications say something else.

Reactions: Nub123XXD and ZX7H

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
From a mechanical standpoint it's a classic risk-reward. Often higher costed effects are more powerful- the most basic example is the classic Big Breast Squeeze 2 Generate 2. You get more Mana per turn, but you also take more damage. But if you have board control, these effects are twice as powerful, because this also represents your damage output. A deck with only squeezers that have low costs will struggle to defeat the opponent conventionally and win the game. The low costs that give you safety also translate to an inability to effectively exhaust your opponent.

Reactions: ZX7H

TSKCS

Nov 23, 2017
I really love those two scenes, from both H-content and effect standpoints.
That 4 damage can either turn the tide or end the game.

Now I want double pussyjob... idk if it will be possible because the vagina trait seems to be a common trait.
Maybe we will get that in Faith archtype, judging from its current concept of H-content.

MackDev

Jul 13, 2017
Appreciate the work on the game, I am however on the hunt for a pursuit based/forced based deck. Something that can hit the player or opponent with multiple animations at once with a "keep riding after cumming" aspect, to go with the Bluetooth function. They are succubus characters after all :D

Editing to say i do have a long list of decks ive added, and know of some cards that add pursuit stacks and estrus etc, but they seem very limited, especially by the 40 card limit.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
I have directly told the creator on cien waybackwhen that there should be more coop scenes as even the OG bunnygirl+bloomergirl one is pretty fantastic. Pretty chuffed we keep getting more

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
[...]even the OG bunnygirl+bloomergirl one is pretty fantastic. [...]
I just wish Bunnygirl+Schoolgirl was optional. I personally don't care for the scene and greatly prefer the solo version. Their co-op would be its own scene today. Hopefully those two get a rework pass along with their art updates "next year"™.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Appreciate the work on the game, I am however on the hunt for a pursuit based/forced based deck. Something that can hit the player or opponent with multiple animations at once with a "keep riding after cumming" aspect, to go with the Bluetooth function. They are succubus characters after all :D

Editing to say i do have a long list of decks ive added, and know of some cards that add pursuit stacks and estrus etc, but they seem very limited, especially by the 40 card limit.
Sadly, there isn't really any use for self-estrus with pursuit. Once upon a time, Breastfeeding was affected by pursuit when paired with Welcoming Invitation, leading to some crazy healing... but that's a thing of the past now.

That said, we have some options. I'm busy at the moment, so you'll forgive me if this is off the top of my head instead of properly researched...
...There are two big options: Devil's Bargain (Pursuit 2 to your side of the field, inflict Lust Mark at the start of your turn) and Synchronized Cycles (select squeezer on your side of the field, select opponent's squeezer, former force-squeezes, latter gets Estrus).
The former pretty much has to be combined with Iron Will on all your squeezers (from Clearing Mind, Purity Field, or being SoWaD/Partnered Nun), while the latter wants to be combined with Blood Moon for the Pursuit (Force-Squeeze gets +1 Pursuit for all squeezers).
I can't build decks right at this moment, I'm busy, but the keys are Insincere Gift to give a copy of Devil's Bargain to your opponent so their field self-destructs, and... double summon to have more squeezers then your opponent so you can shut them down with Synchro Cycles?

-I'm less busy now. Behold, Cult Mechanicum.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's... okay. You could and probably should drop the Synchro Cycles for something else, but it loses a lot of its identity doing that.

Last edited:
Reactions: MackDev
4.50 star(s) 17 Votes