4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

MackDev

Jul 13, 2017
Sadly, there isn't really any use for self-estrus with pursuit. Once upon a time, Breastfeeding was affected by pursuit when paired with Welcoming Invitation, leading to some crazy healing... but that's a thing of the past now.

That said, we have some options. I'm busy at the moment, so you'll forgive me if this is off the top of my head instead of properly researched...
...There are two big options: Devil's Bargain (Pursuit 2 to your side of the field, inflict Lust Mark at the start of your turn) and Synchronized Cycles (select squeezer on your side of the field, select opponent's squeezer, former force-squeezes, latter gets Estrus).
The former pretty much has to be combined with Iron Will on all your squeezers (from Clearing Mind, Purity Field, or being SoWaD/Partnered Nun), while the latter wants to be combined with Blood Moon for the Pursuit (Force-Squeeze gets +1 Pursuit for all squeezers).
I can't build decks right at this moment, I'm busy, but the keys are Insincere Gift to give a copy of Devil's Bargain to your opponent so their field self-destructs, and... double summon to have more squeezers then your opponent so you can shut them down with Synchro Cycles?

-I'm less busy now. Behold, Cult Mechanicum.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's... okay. You could and probably should drop the Synchro Cycles for something else, but it loses a lot of its identity doing that.
:eek:
anime-noted.gif
I appreciate! Ty for the time. Yeah shame theres not a use for it but fingers crossed, maybe the dev will bring something in like that. Best i could come up with (i forget card names) was just estrus hardcore on your team after having saved mana card dropped, then send your estrus to the opponent and watch them get teamed up on by them next turn. Basically like a warlock deck on hearthstone and just yeeting a bunch of cards at someone in one turn with a bunch of pre prep.

Ill give the deck you posted a go! ty ty

*Edit* so i tried the deck but its giving me a failed to generate message. Do you possibly have extra files, mods or something that i dont ?

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes