4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
how do i add the decklist?
Ok, so you Control+C the line of digits of the deck you want to import, then go to 'Deck Editing,' and click on 'Newly Created from Deck Code (clipboard)'. The game will then create a deck with all the listed cards and the name, though sadly squeezer colors do not get transferred.
The decks you want are the Upgraded and Sharpened decks, for non-stupid and aggressive AI respectively.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
I uploaded a decklist three pages back that includes two tiers of AI deck for more challenging play.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/01/1012778_Deck_List.txt
Basically, the secret is to take the default deck and upgrade its most blatantly poor elements while keeping the primary game plan of the deck intact.
Do keep in mind this decklist is now multiple versions old, and was hit most hard by the nerf to Nuns a couple editions ago, so results may indeed vary.
NGL I beat pretty much every single (except for the gambling deck which whipped my ass by hypnophoning my only squeezer early on.) one of those first try with this deck:
GD004=3,GD005=3,GD008=3,GD009=2,GD020=3,GD029=2,MC001=3,MC003=1,MC004=3,MC009=3,MC010=2,SC001=3,SC002=3,SC006=1,SC007=3,TC019=2,p=SC001,n=Milkers
Crossover was the closest game and mill deck was the fastest. I didn't bother with the convent or the milking decks....
That said it was vs the AI and as you said its OOD by a couple patches but maybe folks can try this one? I'm generally bad at making decks in online card games so I could just be uber lucky or my deck only works because I'm against the AI who can't utilize your decks properly. :unsure:

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
NGL I beat pretty much every single (except for the gambling deck which whipped my ass by hypnophoning my only squeezer early on.) one of those first try with this deck:n=Milkers
Crossover was the closest game and mill deck was the fastest. I didn't bother with the convent or the milking decks....
That said it was vs the AI and as you said its OOD by a couple patches but maybe folks can try this one? I'm generally bad at making decks in online card games so I could just be uber lucky or my deck only works because I'm against the AI who can't utilize your decks properly. :unsure:
Yeah, the AI never manages to pull wins over on me either. Its main weakness is poor decision-making with upgrade cards, preferring low-cost cards in their hand regardless of usefulness, and being completely unable to utilize Disappointment to the point of dumping their own hand for giggles.
I can't do anything about the AI's lack of skill, but it can be at least some threat to competent decks if properly armed.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Yeah, the AI never manages to pull wins over on me either. Its main weakness is poor decision-making with upgrade cards, preferring low-cost cards in their hand regardless of usefulness, and being completely unable to utilize Disappointment to the point of dumping their own hand for giggles.
I can't do anything about the AI's lack of skill, but it can be at least some threat to competent decks if properly armed.
Makes sense, anyway if anyone wants a deck code that the AI at least knows how to play, that one will do, as it's just a deck that focuses on getting big tiddy production and stacking strong guardians

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
umm is there an english version of it
You need to use a translator for these WIP builds.

Place it in the main folder and run it, then launch the game from the new .EXE at least once. You'll need a stable internet connection, the translation won't be flawless, and it'll take a second to load... but the alternative is waiting for the official english version when the game is released.

Reactions: castoli and Foo-fuu

castoli

Aug 19, 2017
New Version
Translator
Changes: (google translated)

● New card
・ Necromancy Volatile 4-cost curse
・ Remand volatile type 2 cost computer

● Balance adjustment
・ Glittering cheerleader & passionate bunny girl
 Partner ability change

● Correction, etc.

-The problem that the guardian sent to the discard pile on his turn by the cowgirl effect of Cheer Girl can be the target of the unsealing effect of Marianera

-Title improvement: Trial version / support version display added, menu written in Japanese, about this game added

-Display only thumbnails of support version limited scenes in the trial version & add a link to the support site

-Added deck sorting to the main menu

・ Weight reduction of 3D texture

-Renamed "Immortal" attribute to "Dead"

・ Correction of lighting of recollection background

・ Added heat haze to some generated cards

-Added card image replacement function. See readme.txt in "UserCustomData \ Sprites" for details.

・ Card ID display at the bottom center of card information

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
So the new bunny/cheerleader partner abilities got changed to being able to spawn on the field with enlarged boobs if you enlarge them beforehand on the deck view screen (clicking the card).

New cards:
Necromancy 4 cost curse: Bring out 1 guardian from your graveyard. That guardian gets the "Dead" tag.
Remand 2 cost: Return 1 card on the field into their holder's hand.

Reactions: castoli

castoli

Aug 19, 2017
Good lord what happened to the translator? It's translating what used to be "big breasts" into "giant emulsification" and what was "squeezer" into "califloratory" and "prisoner" for example. Its scuffed af
idk why but the newer version seems to have a different vocabulary, perhaps one less suited for H-Games.
here's the DL to the older version

Reactions: Oblivion9873

castoli

Aug 19, 2017
For translator:
1-download "XUnity.AutoTranslator-ReiPatcher-4.13" from
2-place "SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe" inside game folder (where Succubus Reborn.exe is located)
3-execute "SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe"
4-execute "Succubus Reborn (Patch and Run)"
5-enjoy

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
-Added card image replacement function. See readme.txt in "UserCustomData \ Sprites" for details.
Oh, thank the lord! ...I mean, it saves me like fifteen minutes, tops, but it's still nice to have.
-WAIT. This system will allow me to swap cards that don't have artwork yet!
...Well, there goes a few hours.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: pepez and bigblack
4.50 star(s) 16 Votes