4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
personally i don't mind, but i think it's good as it is to differentiate between the real 'Fuck' and 'squeeze'.
though i also made personal change from big brother to onii-san beside that onahole thing
Ahh, right! I totally forgot about that, Schoolgirl DOES call enemy players her big brother, fuck...
I'll just add that too.
How about the like dozens of times SoPS Ara-Ara's? Shall we revert it back from the English 'Oh my'?
-I also found a time Schoolgirl references her 'Sensei.' I translated this to 'Teacher,' but I'm just going to assume this counts...

Last edited:

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Ahh, right! I totally forgot about that, Schoolgirl DOES call enemy players her big brother, fuck...
I'll just add that too.
How about the like dozens of times SoPS Ara-Ara's? Shall we revert it back from the English 'Oh my'?
-I also found a time Schoolgirl references her 'Sensei.' I translated this to 'Teacher,' but I'm just going to assume this counts...
Bro. You're good.
Localization works like that. Oniisan doesn't specifically mean big brother. You can call non family members oniisan.

Your translation is fine for the most part.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Bro. You're good.
Localization works like that. Oniisan doesn't specifically mean big brother. You can call non family members oniisan.

Your translation is fine for the most part.
yeah and in english you can refer to non-family members by familial names too. Most common for americans I think would be referring to a close family friend as uncle/aunt when you're a kid.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Another progress report, more teased features.
image-800 (2).jpg
6 new cards were teased, including 4 new minions, but as they were presented in screenshot form and I can't read moonrunes, I can give no data on their names or abilities. I fear that 7-cost 1/1 though, those abilities must be CRACKED to be on such a flimsy platform.
image-800 (3).jpg
image-800 (4).jpg
Some abilities will be classified as 'Intrinsic' so they can't be blocked by the Miracle Lock. No examples given, but I'm thinking stuff like Stationary Miracles so they don't get shutdown after they're played.
Squeezer Tickets will no longer select at random, you are allowed to pick the target. The stated reason is that the Milk Ticket targets four squeezers, but like, yeah. If you're REALLY dependent on Cheerleader's Temptation for your plays, like if playing Turbo SoPS, it made sense you had to pay the price of leaving the Bunnygirls at home.
All squeezers will receive the Big-Breast partner ability to start with it but pass their first turn. On one hand, nice, on the other hand, this is such a fucking consistency buff to Hungry Dragons I can't even. Wonder what they'll give the BB trio to make up for this?
Finally, next month they'll be tossing all the stored server decks and implementing a new weighted system so powerful decks get selected more often. On one hand, less dud decks, on the other, more SoWaD, SoPS, and Hungry decks. Yay?

Reactions: senorleeman

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
The angels are based on the angel squeezer's faith points.
Angel on the left grants MP
Angel on the right summons 1/1 temporary minions (right)
amount of mp/summons are equal to total faith points of everyone on the user's side of the field.

The purple thing summons a demon (right) and puts the temporary trait on it every time you summon a squeezer onto the field.
The demon on spawn has atk/life equal to the number of squeezers on the user's side of the field. Also, if you summon a squeezer, -1 life on all enemy guardians and grants +1 atk/life.

5 cost card: select any card in hand or on field and reveal it. If it is not a squeezer, deletes the card.
3 cost card: passive ability: If you are squeezed by any breast-related skill for 2 or more damage, reduces damage taken by 1.

Reactions: senorleeman

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
All squeezers will receive the Big-Breast partner ability to start with it but pass their first turn. On one hand, nice, on the other hand, this is such a fucking consistency buff to Hungry Dragons I can't even. Wonder what they'll give the BB trio to make up for this?
Oof miracle lock nerfed before it even got released. I'd imagine the regular two out of the BB trio will be able to act the first turn and succubus will start with extra breastmilk.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Oof miracle lock nerfed before it even got released. I'd imagine the regular two out of the BB trio will be able to act the first turn and succubus will start with extra breastmilk.
Hey now. The only thing ruder then disabling a Gambling Deck's win condition is letting them pay 10 mana, THEN disabling it.
Assuming that's what it is, we don't know.
I don't think removing the restriction on Bunnygirl/Cheerleader would be ideal. The plan is for both versions to be viable, one is more powerful but the other is faster. Making one stronger, even for only specific characters, would basically demand decks with the two have this enabled... more then they do now, I mean.
God no on SoPS starting with more milk. Just what she needed, to kill faster again. MAYBE make it so her 2 doesn't deal counters to her master anymore, but anything that helps her 3 kill I'll be opposed to.

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
Hey now. The only thing ruder then disabling a Gambling Deck's win condition is letting them pay 10 mana, THEN disabling it.
I was alluding to the fact that locking out of big breast abilities turn 2 or 3 is already off the table with the new big breast partner mechanic. I got the impression that the miracle lock would only stop you from playing miracles it wouldn't have an effect on cards already in play then again maybe you are right and its a work around for the current game logic so they don't have to go back and reprogram a bunch of cards.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
...I was literally refreshing the page, but then I went to bed and missed the update by eight hours. I didn't realize you did too, Oblivion9873...
-Okay, so the Demo is wigging the fuck out. It can't load the animated squeezer pictures and takes like ten minutes to load, so REALLY go get the main version, someone might've fucked up. I'll get the changelog in a second, it'll just... take a bit longer then I thought...
-Uh, update, they pulled the trial version.
Someone FUCKED UP. Doesn't seem to be the main version though, save us, Oblivion!
-Trial's back. Someone is getting chewed out right now, I just know it.
Changelog:
New Squeezer, Heavenly Succubus. Her abilities are as follows.
Seal value: 6
1: Anal Penetration Attribute; Squeeze 2 Generate 1, Unseal 1. When Unsealed, disable the casting of all 'Miracle' cards until the end of your next turn. As predicted, except it unseals 1, so now she doesn't have to spam her 2 to unseal. There's another thing you'll notice, and we'll get to that...
2: Anal/Hand Attribute, I think; Squeeze 2 Unseal 2 Faith 1. When unsealed, deal 2 extra damage and summon 'Anal Slave Crest' to the target's side of the field. ...You see it too, don't you?
Anal Slave Crest: You cannot block Anal-Attribute attacks, and when taking one, increase the cost of all non-squeezer cards in your hand by 1. And THERE it is! ...She's not Penetration-Attribute, she's Anal attribue, something I used interchangeably because... of course I did! It didn't matter, nothing interacted with either Penetration or Anal Attributes and they were too similar to tell! Long day ahead, yippee...
3: Big-Breasts attribute; Squeeze 2, summon 'Grand Angelic Soldier' to your side of the field. When sealed, inflict 'Bondage 1' to this squeezer. Nothing interesting here, unchanged. Didn't even get unsealing.
Grand Angelic Soldier: 1/1, Mirage, Angelic Disaster. When summoned, add ATK/LIFE to this card equal to the 'Faith' value of all cards on your field. So, just on summon, not when playing Disasters. Not as bonkers as we thought, but still strong Token generation.
THIRTEEN brand-new cards. Ambitious, isn't it?
SR Ticket: Anal; 1-cost Strategy. It's an SR ticket specifically for Anal Squeezers. I'm going to need to take a closer look at everyone to see who this actually applies to, but Nun and Angel definitely.
Reset: 2-cost Spell. Target one Minion, Stationary, or Squeezer card; reset all values of the card to their original state. So, Return to your Maker, but doesn't bounce them. I... guess you could use it on friendly Minions to heal them?
The Anti-Circle gang; six 3-cost Stationary Creations, one of each Attribute except Penetration, that reduce incoming damage from that attribute by 1 if it was 2 or more. I guess you can take a couple of your deck's Primary attribute as a self-defense card if running Big Breasts or Demons. I think they're okay, I guess? What am I going to do with them, though...
Dream Drop (Distance): 1/1 3-cost Disaster Incubus Minion. When a Squeezer is summoned to your side of the field while this minion is on your field, summon the Dreaming Incubus another Dream Drop and give it 'Mirage.' So, a tiny little 1/1 slime that summons ABSOLUTE GOD OF HYPERDEATH tokens more of itself frequently. FUN basically a costlier, more controllable Multiplying Slime. Definitely going to be the preferred way of summoning the big guy, speaking of which, I should do him now, even if it's out of order.
Dreaming Incubus: 7-cost 1/1 Disaster Incubus Minion. When summoned, gain ATK/LIFE equal to all squeezers on your side of the field. When a squeezer is summoned to your side of the field, this card gains +1 ATK/LIFE and all enemy minions lose -1 ATK/LIFE. Scary, and will never be put in a fucking deck ever, just use the little guy, Incubus decks already want to summon Squeezers like mad, it's literally their game plan. A proper Boss for the Incubus Archetype, with the price tag to match. That much firepower is probably overkill, especially for its cost. oH, bUt MoNsTeR rEbOrN, tHoUgH!
Angelic Illusionist: 3/3 4-cost Angelic Disaster Minion. It has an activated ability: Generate Mana equivalent to the 'Faith' value of all squeezers on your side of the field. FEAR. VERY FEAR. EXTREME FEAR.
Logical Deletion: 5-cost Spell. Select one card on YOUR field or in YOUR hand, turn it face up if set or in your hand. If it's not a squeezer, banish it. Okay but why though. For 6-cost, you get Crushing Demon, that leaves his 6/6 booty on the field. Five cost for this!?
Angelic Messenger: 2/2 5-cost Angelic Disaster Minion. When summoned, summon 'Cherub' tokens (1/1 with Mirage) equivalent to the 'Faith' value of all cards on the field. Wow, after Illusionist, that's a pretty big letdown. Free tokens, I guess?
Some Miracle card effects are now 'Intrinsic' and thus can't be blocked by the Miracle lock. They are as follows:
Strict Instruction, Purity Field, Reinforcement, and Ascension. Not as strict as I thought.
-On closer inspection, a metric shit-ton of cards got these, not just Miracles. Future proofing, eh? ...It forces me to fucking retranslate them because of how it was implemented, Gaaah!
All the SR Tickets now allow you to pick the Squeezer from your deck instead of choosing randomly. Yay, I guess?
Lust Mark is now 3-cost instead of 4. But why, though?
All Squeezers will now start with Big Breasts if given them in the main menu. Nice.
That bug with Burn the Contracts where it didn't properly reassign Pursuit values when Pressed until someone's Hypnophone breaks has been fixed. Okay!? I practically thought it was a feature at this point.
Some shenanigans with the Mechanical Fleshlights, I don't care and neither should you.
...I'm going to be so, so fucking busy, oh my god...

Last edited:

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
Logical Deletion: 5-cost Spell. Select one card on YOUR field or in YOUR hand, turn it face up if set or in your hand. If it's not a squeezer, banish it.
This would be a good card if you could use it to get rid of all Sops addiction cards or an entire stack of crests but just one card I fail to see what it is even supposed to be used for.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
the translation is already updated too. Gadriel work really fast on it
Waaah. Because they added 'Intrinsic' to all the ability descriptions that got them... And Iron's Minion mechanics... And Lightning Spirit, which doesn't have an ability, but its ability is now Intrinsic I guess...
I had to retranslate them fucking all, and put them in their proper place by CTRL+F'ing the original effect. Pain. Suffering. Data entry.
Also, Angel has different lines when summoning Come, Guardian Grand Warrior depending on the faith level. I haven't yet properly tested to see if there are more then two, decks that fight well need me to fight them to win, decks that don't die before I can summon the Warrior with zero faith. I just have to knuckle down and check with, like, 200 health, but that's so much effort...
Also, thanks to you making me check, I noticed I forgot Reinforcement, so go get it again.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
there's an update, fixing a bug it seems?

hope re-upload soon
Damn it, I had just finished settling into the A version... Oh, Oblivion9873...
Changelog:
Fixed an error when canceling selecting an ability with Hungry Succubus.
Fixed how Angel's top wasn't changing colors in her scene to reflect her color edit.
Did not fix a new bug where Curses that are Recycled by Nun and then reflected by Curse Rebound would vanish but not be removed from your hand, leading to phantom cards in your hand. This can cause a softlock if the rest of your cards are Addiction counters because you can't select them to be discarded, so watch out.

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
I cooked up a weird deck based off the new squeezer. It's designed for default settings and probably could use lots of improvement but generally clobbers most premade decks I've run it against (I think largely because the AI can't play most decks)

It's pretty weird in that it forgoes mana generation and instead relies on low cost minions and using the new squeezer and Iron Succubus to put powerful bodies on the field once the 1-cost minions start to fall off. Once the new squeezer is unsealed if you can put a mark on your opponent you can basically lock them out of ever playing cards except the one they draw each turn by ramping the mana costs of their hand by 5 or more each turn and the angelic warriors you summon can reach quite devastating statlines.

CS002=3,CT009=3,GD004=3,GD010=3,GD012=3,GD016=3,GD020=3,MC001=3,MC004=3,SC005=3,SC006=3,SC011=1,SC102=3,TC004=3,p=SC011,t,n=Unsealing Deck

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes