• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Cover.jpg

Overview:
The daring explorer Serena and the kindhearted succubus Nerisha meet by chance in the depths of the Underground, as Serena accidentally stumbles upon Nerisha's doorstep. After learning of each other's circumstances, they strike an unusual deal. A deal that involves the two of them having lots of sex...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-03-06
Release Date: 2022-12-08
Developer: Arcus Plume - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.5.1
Language: English
Length: Short (6-8 hours)
VNDB:
Size: 890 MB
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 11.jpg 10.jpg

chu4ng

Sep 7, 2019
That's win AND Linux and mac version.
Also archive contain game files as it, not inside SuccubusResearchDiary1.0-pc directory.

There is mac-archive:
And win+linux inside sub-folder:
Please, reupload by yourself and check archive, I'm not very good with mega.

Last edited:

Iczer

Aug 5, 2018
This is related to the dev's previous game Lily's Handmaid since the MC in this game is the mother of the MC in the first game and her expedition was important to the plot.

I liked the previous game well enough since the characters and setting were interesting but there was a surprisingly low amount of sex for how often everyone was naked. However I think the dev took the feedback since there are already more sex scenes in the screenshots than the previous game had in total.

Bckx6

Mar 24, 2019
Game not very safe ? virus total 15/67 PUA:Win32/GameHack

Dehlaz

Aug 27, 2018
This is related to the dev's previous game Lily's Handmaid since the MC in this game is the mother of the MC in the first game and her expedition was important to the plot.

I liked the previous game well enough since the characters and setting were interesting but there was a surprisingly low amount of sex for how often everyone was naked. However I think the dev took the feedback since there are already more sex scenes in the screenshots than the previous game had in total.
Played about an hour of this, and here's the takeaway so far:

Compared to Lily's Handmaid, it definitely has more sex, and there's overt genital/full-frontal nudity, where Lily's Handmaid shied away from that. Futanari content is all optional, though it is part of the game, where I believe in Lily's Handmaid it only actually happened in the post-launch content.

There's a lot more focus on the sex, and you (the player) are choosing the positions. It's still "softcore" with the sex scenes, while penetration and mouth-to-genital/genital-to-genital contact is described it isn't directly shown. The girls are still nude a lot, and obviously since it takes place in the same world/setting, there are no men. There's no voice lines, but there are voiced sound effects during the sex scenes.

Seems like a very good game for lots of lesbian/futa sex. Looks like it's about 3/4s lesbian and 1/4 futa (with the futa being optional).

Reactions: PasrahMiaw

LuminaJR

Aug 1, 2018
i wonder if they are Ever gonna do a Direct sequel to Lily´s Handmaid
i think it would interesting to see what would happen if Sarah and lily accidentally found Serena and then there is still the academy for them to go through and Lily is still in the middle of conquering Sarah
There is already a Serena Prequel and a Maya Side Story Called Twin Blue Moons
Twin Blue Moons Takes place in the same timeline as Lily´s Handmaid its technically Before the Trip or During the Trip or after it that Lily went to at a certain point in lily´s handmaid

They could Either Continue the Serena Prequel until it overlaps with the main timeline that is Lily´s Handmaid and continue the main timeline from there or they could continue with the Maya Side Story and do something interesting with that
they have so many options to Choose from i cannot wait to see what cook up next

Oh And By the way The Thread for Lily´s Handmaid is a Bit outdated its not 1.0.1 anymore its actually 1.3.1 now The Game version i mean

And This Game has been updated as well its on 1.1.0 at least that is what both of their steam Pages say

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes