4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
the game tells you to sleep to regain your dark energy. but how can you when the inn wont rent you a room? havent found a single place of my char to sleep. so how exactly do i sleep and regen dark energy?

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
the game tells you to sleep to regain your dark energy. but how can you when the inn wont rent you a room? havent found a single place of my char to sleep. so how exactly do i sleep and regen dark energy?
It's been a while since I played, but I think there's a character somewhere in the east side of town who will let you sleep in their house.

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
You sleep in Emily's house top right corner of the residential district

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
I not understand, i try go on in history of Theresa and Noelle but not pass of handjob. I make something wrong?

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Succubus Tales - Chapter 2 -- V 0.10D
I've been reported a bug where you can do the second event between Noelle and Theresa over and over again --->FIXED

Thanks to JJJ4544 for the report.

Hydroclock

Oct 14, 2022
How do I pass past the second floor? I've corrupted Michelle and that's who get want for the plants manipulator expert? I got to her and nothing happens?

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Monthly Progress Report!

Hyello!
It's time for a Monthly Report!

First thing first, I tryed a bit of parallax mapping;
So...What's "Parallax Mapping"?
Well, usually parallax mapping refers to maps that were created in a graphic program like Gimp, Clip Studio paint, Photoshop or any other that supports layers and transparency (and preferably a grid) and then utilized by using them as parallax and picture.
This usually leads to better quality maps

- For my first try, I took the map of the Church area (that's the map that needed it most)
veisen_church_outside.png
loaded it directly in the paint software, added some details here and there and, here's the result: veisen_church_outside_parallax_full.png

- I did the same with the map below:

35_original.png
Although the edit was less heavy
veisen_upper_parallax_full.png

- I also changed the second floor of the blacksmith building a bit, moving some forniture a little so that they don't seem 1m away from the wall, and added a bit of light coming in from the windows.
original map:
blacksmith_p2_lvl2_original.png
and here's is the edited one:
blacksmith_p2_lvl2_parallax_full_result.png

Now back to events and images:

- Noelle - Second outfit - DONE!

- First new Event - Sister Theresa X Sister Noelle - DONE! (17 images!)

- Second new Event - Nicci X Kristy - Work In Progress

And that's all, for now ;D

Cheers
~Senryu-Sensei

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Succubus Tales [Ch 2 0.10 D] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (842 MB/ 148 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: FFTW
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes