RPGM Completed Succubus tower 2 - Lewd Succubi and the Tower of Wishes [circle-tekua]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ210637_img_main.jpg

Overview:
You play as succubus hunter Rick to save your childhood friend by making it to the top of a randomized dungeon in battle fuck RPG.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Date: 2023-07-19
Update Date: 2023-07-17

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English
Translator:
Genre:

Installation:

How to obtain different CG's - when losing:

Extra information:

Download
Windows
: - - - -

RJ210637_img_smp1.jpg RJ210637_img_smp2.jpg RJ210637_img_smp3.jpg RJ210637_img_smp4.jpg RJ210637_img_smp5.jpg RJ210637_img_smp6.jpg RJ210637_img_smp7.jpg RJ210637_img_smp8.jpg RJ210637_img_smp9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
I'm getting a RPGVX RTP error while starting the game. Does anyone know a solution to this?
same i recieved an error upon start up
N̶o̶t̶ ̶s̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶:̶ ̶d̶o̶w̶n̶l̶o̶a̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶R̶P̶G̶ ̶M̶a̶k̶e̶r̶ ̶X̶P̶ ̶G̶a̶m̶e̶,̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶R̶G̶S̶S̶x̶x̶x̶x̶.̶d̶l̶l̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶d̶o̶w̶n̶l̶o̶a̶d̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶r̶e̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶(̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶D̶L̶L̶)̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶"̶R̶G̶S̶S̶2̶0̶2̶J̶.̶d̶l̶l̶"̶.̶ ̶H̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶h̶e̶l̶p̶ :p
Edited: this isn't necessary, ignore this

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
You need to install the relative RTP packages...

We are still here, where people still don't understand how RPGMaker works.
They just got comfy after MV engine, also there is version of games with RTP inside. Many doesn't know about it.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
The zip is missing the RGSS202J.dll which is needed to run (just downloaded with the mega link)
For me works fine, even without that. So it means that the RTP packages are fine as alternative solution/main solution/mandatory solution.

Reactions: Flat

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
For me works fine, even without that. So it means that the RTP packages are fine as alternative solution/main solution/mandatory solution.
Now it runs fine for me (without the .dll) :| :| :| Just weird (since It didn't start just a couple of mintues ago)
Edited: gonna delete the misunderstood messages

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
so all i need is to patch version 1.2 from the link?
The game is already patched. What you need to do is patching it again with the latest version released from the ULMF thread, if you read carefully the informations - if you want everything to be translated of course. Otherwise you can enjoy this as it is since it's just a minor thing that was left out from the translator.

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
You might want to add the Futa tag, because there is a futa monster, in this game.
But is that monster a part of the story or taken a certain role in the game? If not then it isn't necessary to add that tag.
PS: I haven't played the game (yet)

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes