4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port:

Succubus Trick Grown Up Problem 0.8 Member Version:
/ (188 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited:

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
If you're like me (you're not hyper-sensitive to NTR) you can view these scenes without thinking much about it.
Your opinion on it all is your opinion, and that is fine, but

So long as you understand what a succubus is it shouldn't phase you, basically.
Saying "it shouldn't phase you" is like telling someone what should phase them is a circler argument.

If I bought a sex slave should I not mined if she has sex with others without my say so. She is a sex slave sex is what she does. There is nothing stating that the MC is not providing enough for her, even said one off scene pretty much reaffirms that. Now If it doesn't bother you more power to you, but the scene adds nothing to the story as you said.

MC's dick is her ideal dick. Well she remolded it in the first place. No natural born man can compare. Anyone can see that a mile away. Normal men do not provide as much energy. I'm sure that was the main reason the MC was picked in the first place.

Should it have been removed? I myself said "no just make it optional" along with the other "controversial" scene. Don't know what happened outside of f95 besides it was a shit show, but dev decided to remove them and make them password protected patrion version only content. He also has not been active in the form AFAIK since.

Is it NTR or not? That is one of the conversations that get your post deleted so I will avoid it.

futa shenanigans later and is only NTR if you have very thin skin when it comes to that (which is understandable).
That is nothing but insulting. Just because you do not like something and it bothers you more then someone else those not mean you have a thin skin. If you dislike lesbian, futa, and, or sharing you will not like that scene. Making it the MCs dick will not make everyone suddenly think it is OK, or not another girl fucking your girlfriend with a dick. I will not play a game with scat that is not avoidable. Those that mean my skin is thin. No it just means I do not like scat. I avoid playing games with mutilation. Is my skin thin no I just do not like it. I don't like the taste of brussel sprouts etc.

If my or anyone else kink is to be the only man that fucks everyone that is my kink don't try to shame me, or anyone else about it.

Not being bothered about it is fine, but to say others or wrong by being bothered about it goes beyond just "giving your opinion". Harassing, and or attacking the dev is wrong too. I'm not saying I agree with such behaver. Not liking what happened and stating your opinion is fine and all that but things went to far.

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
So does this game have Netorare or not? I read all the comments and some say no and others say yes So does this game have Netorare or not? I read all the comments and some say no and others say yes

SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
So does this game have Netorare or not? I read all the comments and some say no and others say yes So does this game have Netorare or not? I read all the comments and some say no and others say yes
Well, you're going to get replies where some say no and some say yes, so I don't see how that's going to help you? The NTR is weird, which is why no one can agree on if it is or isn't. Regardless of all that, it boils down to (at most) two scenes, both of which can be censored to remove 'NTR' - so if you're worried about it, you can sidestep it entirely.

The argument stems from the fact that the netorare isn't particularly egregious - like, if you like NTR it's not going to do much for you, if you really don't like NTR it'll annoy you. In the context of the VN, no one's feelings get hurt, no one gets off on being cheated on... it's the most vanilla netorare I've ever seen - but the very fact that it's there at all will piss some people off, because NTR is a hot topic on this site (understandably).

tl;dr - if you love NTR you'll be disappointed (because it's only one or two scenes and they're not spicy), and if you hate NTR you can turn it off entirely without losing anything (apart from a single vaginal sex scene). If you don't have an extreme opinion on NTR it won't matter much either way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Games&Games

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Well, you're going to get replies where some say no and some say yes, so I don't see how that's going to help you? The NTR is weird, which is why no one can agree on if it is or isn't. Regardless of all that, it boils down to (at most) two scenes, both of which can be censored to remove 'NTR' - so if you're worried about it, you can sidestep it entirely.

The argument stems from the fact that the netorare isn't particularly egregious - like, if you like NTR it's not going to do much for you, if you really don't like NTR it'll annoy you. In the context of the VN, no one's feelings get hurt, no one gets off on being cheated on... it's the most vanilla netorare I've ever seen - but the very fact that it's there at all will piss some people off, because NTR is a hot topic on this site (understandably).

tl;dr - if you love NTR you'll be disappointed (because it's only one or two scenes and they're not spicy), and if you hate NTR you can turn it off entirely without losing anything (apart from a single vaginal sex scene). If you don't have an extreme opinion on NTR it won't matter much either way.
I really don't like it and I don't even like seeing it because it makes me feel bad (as you have to play what's good for you), so since it's optional and you can turn it off, that's fine with me.

And I know what this issue is like here, that's why I tried to research it beforehand, but I was unsure so I asked, but I know what it's like here.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SuccubusTrickGrownUpProblem-0.7.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Succubus Trick: Grown Up Problem [v0.7.2 Member] [aPieceOfTissue]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

MrWiki

Donor
Jan 20, 2021
im so confused, whats the different from the 5.4 and the 0.7.2 Member? i just want all the content idc what it is, does the 7.2 have all the content that 5.4 does or do i need to play both?

DLhimself

Sep 17, 2018
i've come across and issue where my save files don't work and my rollback seems to be bugged as well. no matter how many times i closed and opened the game, any time i try to load a save it always loads me in my room with 100% progress on Laura and 20% progress on Amy. if i roll back the game at any point it automatically sends me there as well. sometimes i just roll down the mouse wheel on accident, so it's really annoying to start back from that point every time.

am i the only one with this issue or is it something known that's being worked on ?
if anyone knows of a fix for this, please share. thanks

Aug 27, 2020
funny, i only wish disclaimer adds something like:

* remember this is a work of fiction no real women reacts like this after seeing an dick

z-z

Aug 17, 2022
it seems this ver broke my saves every time i try to load it takes me to the same point i started at before the update

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
Yeah loading saves seems to be kinda fucked up, no matter if its a new save or not.

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes