♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
is their any hope for a true or edited translation?
Who knows, TL's like Kagura may just pick it up one day.... or not.
But either way, i'd rather not spoil the game to myself with shitty-ass mtl garbage. :whistle::coffee:

And seriously, need that goddamn prefix.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Unity games almost always use the exact same tool, so the quality is exactly the same for every unity mtl game.
Maybe this information might help you lowering the ammount of stupid questions in the future.
Hold your horses there, partner!
There IS a difference between GoogleTL totalshit MTL and DeepL/Papago/Sugoi shit-but-not-totalshit MTL; I'll have you know. :D

Though true, completely unedited, almost everything is shit.

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
I played this one a while back the live2d scenes are nice but the mid game grind is awful, money in the game serves no substantive purpose and is used almost soley to pad out the games playtime.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
There IS a difference between GoogleTL totalshit MTL and DeepL/Papago/Sugoi shit-but-not-totalshit MTL; I'll have you know.
But Unity games use auto translation that is done in realtime while you open the game. So in most cases it will be the exact same quality since they use the same tool.
Who knows, TL's like Kagura may just pick it up one day.... or not.
Pretty sure kagura only works with rpgm games, I might be wrong but don't remember seeing any kagura unity game.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
But Unity games use auto translation that is done in realtime while you open the game. So in most cases it will be the exact same quality since they use the same tool.
That's all fine and dandy but that Tool can actually be configured to use DeepL/Papago/Sugoi for its realtime auto translation, if you don't leave everything on the default totalshit GoogleTL (how this fact is not more widely known - I haven't the faintest idea; GoogleTL is the fastest probably, though, true).
Just saying.

Last edited:

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021

Overview:
Ruka was a regular schoolgirl...until she ends up in another world with a penis down below.
In this world, there are only succubi!?
It's time for Ruka to travel the land while getting it on with her companions!​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-08
Release Date: 2022-03-08
Developer: Natsuzorakoubou -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.00
Language: English (MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Vreis thanks for the link

View attachment 1694708 View attachment 1694709 View attachment 1694710
lesbian, female domination and animated tags are missing

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Pretty sure kagura only works with rpgm games, I might be wrong but don't remember seeing any kagura unity game.
Well Kagura is not the only decent TL anymore, pretty sure they finally started to multiply on steam.
So if Kagura won't pick it up, someone else might. :giggle::coffee:

Briheas

Nov 21, 2021
This blocky pixelated font is hard to read. I really wish it would just use a normal font.