Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
I honestly feel like anything ran through MTL needs its own subcategory/tag, unless it's heavily edited (which never happens). There is pretty much zero chance of it working effectively for something as text-heavy as a dialogue-based game, at which point it just becomes a runaround CG set with gibberish attached to it, at which point you might as well just go to Sad Panda.

Not sure if these just get dumped so that there's an excuse to upload them (given that only English games are allowed in this category), but they're just as unreadable as leaving them as is, if not worse.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
They have done the Acerola WolfRPG games and whatever Lilitales is built with, but yeah idk of any unity games so far
Never heard of those games, if on this site can you link for here, if not link to where they are?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Got no results, or no relevant ones. Search really only works if you already knew what you were looking for, even then it rarely sends you were you need to.
Well, then I dunno what's up on your side, but that exact search gives me plenty of Acerola games...
Case and point:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry but I'm admittedly too lazy to copy-paste those 10 or so links, but I'm hopeful now that you know their names you'll be able to find them.
But still; you are botching something up with the searchbox, imho.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Well, then I dunno what's up on your side, but that exact search gives me plenty of Acerola games...
Case and point:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry but I'm admittedly too lazy to copy-paste those 10 or so links, but I'm hopeful now that you know their names you'll be able to find them.
But still; you are botching something up with the searchbox, imho.
I thought it was the name of A game, not a group. Also I only got one of those results in common, and it's the 2nd one. (I assume you filtered stuff, since I don't even see forum posts in your results minus 1)

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I thought it was the name of A game, not a group. Also I only got one of those results in common, and it's the 2nd one. (I assume you filtered stuff, since I don't even see forum posts in your results minus 1)
Nope, it's just the search set to "Everywhere", and the "Search titles only" box ticked. Honestly, it would be weird if when using that searchbox, you wouldn't find the very same things as I do, when set up the same.

Reactions: BobCarter

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Nope, it's just the search set to "Everywhere", and the "Search titles only" box ticked. Honestly, it would be weird if when using that searchbox, you wouldn't find the very same things as I do, when set up the same.
So I need to tick titles only, got it.

Reactions: Zippix

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
guys need a help, during sex scenes is not possible to trigger automatic movement wihout moving mouse up and down ?

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
guys need a help, during sex scenes is not possible to trigger automatic movement wihout moving mouse up and down ?
someone found it strange and finally notice it eh eh....
well you cannot .............. you cannot use AUTO in battle or in story mode!!!!!! :-(

only sevice mode are "auto" lol sex is manual in these.....
need a mod for this or the abiliy to sex a home with different outfit...

but you can fuck then in auto at your home with the hearth icon ....basically the gallery version with unlimited stamina.....

oh and dont' forget the generic succubus don' have a gallery version poor girl....... only fight scene!!!

also someone did have found the last 2 powers of the 3rd set of skill?????
i finish the game without.... just wondering what type of effect are these....

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
someone found it strange and finally notice it eh eh....
well you cannot .............. you cannot use AUTO in battle or in story mode!!!!!! :-(

only sevice mode are "auto" lol sex is manual in these.....
need a mod for this or the abiliy to sex a home with different outfit...

but you can fuck then in auto at your home with the hearth icon ....basically the gallery version with unlimited stamina.....

oh and dont' forget the generic succubus don' have a gallery version poor girl....... only fight scene!!!

also someone did have found the last 2 powers of the 3rd set of skill?????
i finish the game without.... just wondering what type of effect are these....
oh that's a shame, i mean .. it doesn't takes so much to add a button to switch from manual to auto and viceversa.
oh well, thanks

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Hmmm... how to unlock the missing scenes.
I completed the game ,got all the scenes I could, but it seem ssome are still missing?

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Hmmm... how to unlock the missing scenes.
I completed the game ,got all the scenes I could, but it seem ssome are still missing?
i only know the extra scene of maria....and is the bad end wen you refuse to move in the first city...... the game finish on this point and you get the collection entry.....maybe the other 2 have something in common to this.....or maybe you are supposed to lose some fight and get the bad end from it........mhh don't have tested where it give that....because if i lost i just reload my save..... need more investigation and don' forget the extra missing skill of 3rd set..... is this game really completed or just work in progress???