3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
hmm i had the comment "Its crowded as ususal maybe i should wake up earlie to find a seatr" as soon as my first ride to work... but if there is no other reason it probably was just a bug. thx

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I loved the first game, but his game seems like a rat maze that can't be played without a walkthorugh because there are so many events with specialized conditions that can't be reasoned out and must be found by accident, or asking someone here who found them by accident. The hints are generally only mildly helpful and don't' usually address the special conditions.

I can see why the dev wanted to make a different style of game than Succulence 1, but this style doesn't work for me.

Reactions: taglag
Jul 23, 2018
In the bathroom in the next flat. At the 1st map in the top right room. Before the enter to subway. In the area after subway boss fight. But i cannot find the last one.
I'd like to say I can give an answer but I'm having a hard time finding the last one as well.

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
Interesting, I'll check it out when I get home today to see if it works on mine and if it is it, unless someone else gets to it first.
I am waiting patiently. ;) At this moment i believe it can be reached in a future update with probably a new disguise thst hsd different properties. So please do prove me wrong.

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
Hey can anyone tell how to go out in black suit without panties
im stuck in that
U need to go to the room which at the top of the reccolection room and go to the old memory room there and get all orbs to unlock `Comando` trait. U can find the post which decribes where allthe orbs there.

Reactions: xxJCxx
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes