3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
I'm so confuse right now, aren't this new update supposed to be version 0.48.3? Why the title still only at version 0.45.3? Not just that but the changelog wasn't right too, it got lot of new content and change in system and gameplay
I think it is the typo in the changelog. When you download it, the title of the download is correct.

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
I think it is the typo in the changelog. When you download it, the title of the download is correct.
I just opened the filee and i can't find the version in game anywhere. So i think we have to trust the zipfile name.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.48.3 bug

Failed Disguise: Bunny
don`t work you can`t play the pics free

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
It works fine, you need to finish the dreamland bosses and then go to the shop in dreamland and enable the new disguise.
It is a bug try it before you are talking about something you haven`t tried out !!!

Why should I win against the boss when I won against her and have the bunny suit?

And the Guard Disguise work and the Bunny Disguise not I can see the pics when I lose against her in the CG Room it is locked so it is a bug.

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
im confused. does the 0.453 changelog fit the 0.483 files? or is there more ? can someone post correct changelog or enlighten me ?^^

EDIT: NVM, found it page back....

Gallos

Oct 12, 2018
It is a bug try it before you are talking about something you haven`t tried out !!!

Why should I win against the boss when I won against her and have the bunny suit?

And the Guard Disguise work and the Bunny Disguise not I can see the pics when I lose against her in the CG Room it is locked so it is a bug.
I tried it, it works. 89e00bb73ceabf0a607a4df5b0148d23.jpg

Gallos

Oct 12, 2018
And I tried it and it don`t work. How you get this I can`t say I only can say it is buged and your save looks you started new and not with a save and play further.
I didn't start over with a new save, just used an older save from a previous version. Try redownloading the game and see if that helps.

Jul 23, 2018
How do you unlock bar date 5? I have pretty much everything else with the exception of the bunny suit being torn unlocking.

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
question: when i go on the train to work she always says "maybe i should take a train earlier" or something along those lines... is there a way to wake up earlier or to "take the earlier train"

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I didn't start over with a new save, just used an older save from a previous version. Try redownloading the game and see if that helps.
A bug is a bug. You have no problems maybe because you beat the first time the boss other like me have the problem. It is a bug that only the producer can fix. We have no discord channel so the only hope is that a patreon member maybe read here and post the bugs to him when the bug was not reported.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
question: when i go on the train to work she always says "maybe i should take a train earlier" or something along those lines... is there a way to wake up earlier or to "take the earlier train"
No, you have another Option "Metro Station" or so that you must use.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes